Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic’s ‘loyalty scheme’ is the same as ours, have paid for every non-season ticket home match this season, as shown above.

Don’t get why fans are ripping our loyalty scheme, the bottom line is you have spend a minimum of about £600 this season alone to be in with a shot (and in a lot of cases a lot more), how does that not deserve reward in the form of being in the ballot?

Celtic’s ‘loyalty scheme’ is the same as ours, have paid for every non-season ticket home match this season, as shown above.

Don’t get why fans are ripping our loyalty scheme, the bottom line is you have spend a minimum of about £600 this season alone to be in with a shot (and in a lot of cases a lot more), how does that not deserve reward in the form of being in the ballot?
Not the case unfortunately, I have all boxes ticked including all cup home and away. All home friendly fixtures. Been to 5 euro away games ( after Feyenoord) and not been allocated a ticket this far.

I never said I deserve priority before anybody. The poster suggested that you couldn’t operate a system where loyalty is rewarded but isn’t that what a season ticket effectively is? You can’t get a season ticket unless somebody dies/chucks it so what difference would it make if cup tickets were the same?
Fair point, however this is a case of supply and demand. 40 odd thousand season ticket holders v 20 ish thousand cup final tickets. I believe a ballot is the only answer.
I say that as a season ticket holder on cccs who got a ticket for the semi, but not it would seem for the final.
loyalty points would be criticised also, just read the travel club threads.

From now on they can stuff CCCS up their arse . The money we have spent on European games and league and domestic this season we could have booked hospitality for less money for a cup final.

From now on they can stuff CCCS up their arse . The money we have spent on European games and league and domestic this season we could have booked hospitality for less money for a cup final.
Did you only go to all those games for a ticket in a cup final v the mhanks ?

Who wants that?
My idea of fair is built on rewarding those who have invested more financially. It's the crux of almost entirely every loyalty scheme in the entire world; except, for some reason, the one thing in which I spend most of my money, having made enormous sacrifices and life decisions in order to do so.

I don't know why you have repeated your last point, again: it's not that everyone in the ballot has met the criteria set by the club, it's the criteria in the first place. If the ballot is random I can't argue about not getting a ticket; what I can argue about is the criteria in the first place.
You tell me.

Just me or do most people who have missed out seem to be the Katic weirdos who always post about getting Goldson or Helander dropped?

Why should you when you can buy Hospitality for cup finals for cheaper for league cup European games (7 off them ) this season already

I can see where he is coming for. I’ve missed out on both games v them recently.

It’s fundamentally wrong that some people have had both and I’ve had neither.
I missed out on the last 2 semi's against them lucky enough to get 1 this time. I've been on CCCS the last few years, it's the way it goes

Didn’t get one but confident I should pick one up.

The scheme needs changed though. Loyalty needs rewarded. They don’t do reward it in any other way, so do it through tickets.

Ok so loyalty shouldn’t count?

Let’s just let Rangers take our Season Tickets off us every June and fire them into a big pot and ballot them to everyone that’s interested in getting one. Let’s just scrap renewals because it’s a “shut shop and not fair on new, younger fans” :rolleyes:
Very good point.

It's a simple supply and demand issue... I'd rather the tickets for big games are shared than a closed shop.

Let all the usual suspects go to the non glamours games, sometimes including midweekers, needing time off work but see when it comes to those big ones that everyone wants to go to, you aren’t getting to go because we are sharing them.

Class logic. Hope you don’t need to make any important decisions in your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back