Match Thread Rangers v Young Boys - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Team as expected and probably our strongest lineup just now. Would have liked to have been able to have centre half and centre mid on the bench though

Do we think Defoe will get some game time tonight?
Alfredo, quite simply, is our best striker, and in big games of course he starts. But starting to worry Defoe will lose his sharpness with him getting so few minutes recently. Might be because he got no service, but he was virtually invisible when he came on late in our last 2 games.
It's a tough one, but he needs more game time. If not tonight, needs to be soon.

How very optimistic of you! ;)

Although post 156 is almost there already, you can tell he is dying to rip in but trying desperately to nip it :D

Thanks for that. Simply saying I would rather not see if Flanagan can cover at centre back.

Saving my ripping in for the election thread later!

Edmundson is ill, if he’s got what I’ve got it’s not surprise. Had this virus (that’s been going around) for a week now and it won’t shift

Think I've got it. Started feeling unwell driving home from work yesterday, cant stop being sick. Horrible.

Reactions: BWO
ELm2jlgWwAAphSo
Happy with that team,great to see Katic back in and glad to see Jack in,he took a bad one on Sunday

Reactions: BWO
If Katic had got those chances Goldson missed we'd have won the other day Goldson can't direct a header, it's just luck if its in the right direction. Watch him score now.

Again, I have wonder why we have never seen Andy King anywhere near the first XI. Perhaps I've missed something, but they guy was until fairly recently a starter for Leicester, who at the time of his joining Rangers were a fairly decent EPL team.

Again, I have wonder why we have never seen Andy King anywhere near the first XI. Perhaps I've missed something, but they guy was until fairly recently a starter for Leicester, who at the time of his joining Rangers were a fairly decent EPL team.

He is being sent back in January according to the H&H boys. Don’t keep him if he is no better than we have imo.

Apparently he is going back to Leicester in January, hasn’t impressed in training enough to be considered for selection

He's obviously not good enough.

I have to take my boy to his training so will struggle to keep up with events. Best of luck for the boys tonight. I hope they make it happen. We all deserve a positive outcome over the next couple of weeks starting now.

I know this is the match thread but does anyone know when the Porto match is on ,obviously their result could be important to us ,can't find it anywhere

Back