Match Thread Rangers v Young Boys - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Absolutely loaded with man flu/phlegm with no energy but getting full of painkillers and heading to the game. We have to win.

Holy %^*& tonight is massive, it’s worth millions. Incredible if we get through and utterly astonishing we make it. It cannot be underestimated

Is this game on Rangers TV and/or PPV..?

Long story but I switched to Sky from BT and BT Sport was switched off yesterday even though I'm absolutely sure I'm paid up until late in the month. :mad::mad:

BT Sport Customer Service is completely non-existent. Surely one of the most useless and couldn't-give-a-fuck Companies on the Planet.

There was a thread about an Australian mob showing the game for free (if you had a brief 90 minute holiday in OZ). Not sure how workable that will be tbh.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/australia-optus-sport-young-boys-live-stream-free.99783/

I would prefer a win tonight as we need to show the mental strength of this squad is not affected by the last game. It’s as big a match we could have asked for and just the thing we need to refocus.

Do overseas bears get to see the game..?

DAZN sports first month free, sign up the cancel before you pay.

Edit. Not sure if its available worldwide defo North America. You'll get all CL, Europa Cup, EPL football games plus NFL, Boxing etc.

Lots of options Search your smart TV for the App, watch online on PC, Phone, Tablet or cast to your TV

Last edited:
I remain hopeful off a reaction. What I wouldn't give for one of those nights similar to Sturm Graz a right pumping.

There was a thread about an Australian mob showing the game for free (if you had a brief 90 minute holiday in OZ). Not sure how workable that will be tbh.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/australia-optus-sport-young-boys-live-stream-free.99783/
Alternatively liveonsat.com gives you the details to the legitimate links on different European channels that are broadcast in their respective Countries. We are being shown live on nearly 40 channels. How you access them is up to you.....

We expecting any changes apart from Katic for Helander? Another winger instead of Arfield or Aribo?

Cant find it on a Dutch sender. Will need to do with the Feyenoord v's Porto game. At least i will get updates.

Who should i be shouting for :p
There is a site that shows you all the foreign channel linked to show the game. I just checked and theres about 30 different channels listed. Didn't want to post in case I was doing something wrong. Lol

Alternatively liveonsat.com gives you the details to the legitimate links on different European channels that are broadcast in their respective Countries. We are being shown live on nearly 40 channels. How you access them is up to you.....
Just what I was posting. Wasnt sure about naming that site but as it's only telling you where its being shown that should be ok

ELm2jlgWwAAphSo

Edmundson is ill, if he’s got what I’ve got it’s not surprise. Had this virus (that’s been going around) for a week now and it won’t shift
olive leaf extract and or elderberry (sambucol) both anti virals that could help...

Reactions: BWO
Right to stick with Sunday’s line up apart from the forced change. Quite happy for Katic to step up.

Just hope that if an attacking sub is needed that SG gives preference to Stewart over Barker and Ojo.

Team as expected. I'm a little surprised we only have one midfielder on the bench and no Central Defenders (even a young player).

There is a site that shows you all the foreign channel linked to show the game. I just checked and theres about 30 different channels listed. Didn't want to post in case I was doing something wrong. Lol
Cheers buddy. I have a site but tbh i rarely use it, would much rather pay for it on RangersTV or bite the bullet and follow the game on the much dreaded match thread on here.

Being an expat fan RTV is the only way i can put a wee bit into the club so always try to do that whenever possible.

Back