Match Thread Rangers v Young Boys - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

I am totally optimistic in our chances of getting a victory tonight and going through to the knockout stages as group winners.
I would also suspect that Ibrox will be rocking.
Come on The Rangers !
Come on the Glasgow Rangers !

Will be watching on Arena Sports here tonight as couldnt make it to Ibrox. Gonna be a long 90 minutes.

BT courtesy of my dad's log in here in Copenhagen.

Let's do this!

And hopefully Copenhagen or Malmö in the next round.

I will be up for this by the time we get to kick-off but right now I'm still on too much of a downer after Sunday. It feels a bit 'after the Lord Mayor's show' to be honest. Would much rather have won last Sunday. In pure financial terms this is probably more significant for the Club but I'm sure, for most fans, last Sunday was much more important.

Read on here yesterday that YBs have a few injury problems. Anyone know if it’s been confirmed who travelled etc?

Can’t wait for this.

After any bad result it’s imperative to get back on it ASAP and show there’s no hangover.

Show the same tempo as in Sunday and we’ll blow them away. Probably best if the Club has a spare flag for Lino as the one on Sunday forgot his

Young boys will come out the traps fast try get a early goal. Al about nerves the night. See the game through nothing silly no stupid mistake we make the last 32

I don't like how confident I am for tonight's game :)

Early goal please, Rangers.

I will be up for this by the time we get to kick-off but right now I'm still on too much of a downer after Sunday. It feels a bit 'after the Lord Mayor's show' to be honest. Would much rather have won last Sunday. In pure financial terms this is probably more significant for the Club but I'm sure, for most fans, last Sunday was much more important.

Go through tonight and Rangers will probably see somewhere in the region of £3'000'000, think about what the club could do with that - financially speaking it is a huge game as a one off game the only game so far this season that has been bigger is the Warsaw at home game.

Go through tonight and Rangers will probably see somewhere in the region of £3'000'000, think about what the club could do with that - financially speaking it is a huge game as a one off game the only game so far this season that has been bigger is the Warsaw at home game.

I get that, I really do - but we have to win some silverware. Last Sunday was a f*cking superb opportunity to do so. We played well, dominated in fact, but we didn't ultimately deliver. It was a sore one.

I get that, I really do - but we have to win some silverware. Last Sunday was a f*cking superb opportunity to do so. We played well, dominated in fact, but we didn't ultimately deliver. It was a sore one.

It would probably have been easier to take had we been skelped 3-0 but there’s no point in looking back. Onwards and upwards starting with qualification tonight.

I'm not going to make it along tonight my wee boy has been sick all day on Daddy duties tonight.

I imagine the game is a sell out once again if any ADMIN know of anyone in need of a ticket then my season ticket is available to use, at no charge ofcourse.

Nice one mate. Hope the wee man is ok.

Just keep your heads up and win. Same approach as Sunday and we will be in the last 32!

Just back after voting to kick the nationalist scum in the baws at North Leith Parish.
Now ready for another 90 minutes on the emotional rollercoaster that is supporting the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

We pick ourselves up from the floor, dust ourselves down and get the battle fever on.

Rangers 3 Young Boys 1

Niko 'No F.ucking Surrender' Katic perfect hat trick :)):)):))

Every Thursday night we follow...

I'm not going to make it along tonight my wee boy has been sick all day on Daddy duties tonight.

I imagine the game is a sell out once again if any ADMIN know of anyone in need of a ticket then my season ticket is available to use, at no charge ofcourse.

Great gesture mate and hope the wee man gets better soon. Top Dad.

I’m still flat as a pancake after the weekend. Just can’t get up for this game tonight at all. Hopefully the players aren’t feeling the same!
Still got a knot in my gut that won't go away. Good win, or any win tonight should ease it.

Is this game on Rangers TV and/or PPV..?

Long story but I switched to Sky from BT and BT Sport was switched off yesterday even though I'm absolutely sure I'm paid up until late in the month. :mad::mad:

BT Sport Customer Service is completely non-existent. Surely one of the most useless and couldn't-give-a-fuck Companies on the Planet.

Is this game on Rangers TV and/or PPV..?

Long story but I switched to Sky from BT and BT Sport was switched off yesterday even though I'm absolutely sure I'm paid up until late in the month. :mad::mad:

BT Sport Customer Service is completely non-existent. Surely one of the most useless and couldn't-give-a-fuck Companies on the Planet.

No it's not on RTV

I’m still flat as a pancake after the weekend. Just can’t get up for this game tonight at all. Hopefully the players aren’t feeling the same!
Feeling the same mate but hoping this will be the pick up we need. We’re a strong team at home.

I expect a positive reaction after Sunday and I think the players will be desperate to get that out of our system. 3-0 Rangers

We really do need to take care of their forward, Nsame, No. 18 who has 15 goals in 17 appearances and we will win. I don't want to be level with them going into the last ten minutes. 54 years a Rangers supporter and my nerves don't hold up in those situations especially in Europe.

Anyone else tried to buy this then just found out it isn't on RangersTV? Am i too drunk to find it?

I thought it was only the qualifiers that were on tv only, thought i could buy this one. Help!

Think we're all feeling a bit flat after Sunday but as soon as we set foot in the stadium we need to get behind the players with everything we have

It's up to us to give them a lift, let them know we are all behind them and roar them to victory

Cmon the rangers!!!

Back