Match Thread Motherwell v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

We always seem to pay a price of some kind when we pick up a great 3 points.

Anyway brilliant result and now it's onto Friday night.

All you mentally challenged pricks can now f.uck off.

Well done Rangers. Dominated that the entire time, despite the bent referee’s hardest efforts. Get it up you Motherwell!

Worth noting that Morelos's first yellow was very soft too
Absolutely correct - he shouldn't have had a yellow card today. Ref managed to ignore the double digit yellows for Donnelly and only gave him one. In fact, double digit yellows and a straight red.

Terrible decision by the ref today but not a surprise at all.

It’s the hypocrisy that gets me. Technically thats a second yellow card, yet I’ve seen Mongo et al run right up to the front of the Govan/Copland and gesture at our fans - no action taken. In fact has any other team had this happen to them? Third time for us in recent times? Fucking joke.

By the letter of the law It was a booking, he already had one. So 2 yellows equals a red. And it wasn’t for “touching his ears” as you claimed. It was a get it up you gesture.
But does get it up ye exist in columbia? I have seen him do that gesture to our own fans and genuinely believe he is just fist pumping.

We'll done Rangers..clogged to bits by Murderwell who have yellow and red card immunity status and Alfie refereed to an exclusive set of rules..deserved 6 points today.

A vital three points, but there looked a few tired players out there, understandably.

Maybe not a bad thing that we don't have a midweek game coming up, despite the mentally challengeds potentially getting a lead on us.

It’s the hypocrisy that gets me. Technically thats a second yellow card, yet I’ve seen Mongo et al run right up to the front of the Govan/Copland and gesture at our fans - no action taken. In fact has any other team had this happen to them? Third time for us in recent times? Fucking joke.

Nothing worse than blowing a kiss...

Fairly good performance overall - although Motherwell hopeless. Killed the game off reasonably well - something which we have struggled to do.

Alfies second booking was horrifically poor judgement by him and the team will suffer as a result.

A good, well deserved win. A much better performance than I thought we might see after the efforts of Thursday night. Katic is a man mountain.

The refereeing performance by Don Robertson was absolutely shameful and corrupt. And I was saying that long before Morelos was sent off. Gerrard absolutely should call him out and I think he will.

Hard fought victory thoroughly deserved. Top of the league. Arfield and Aribo deserve special praise. Morelos red card a seriously bad joke. Kamara and Jack were effective, as were our centre halfs. Good team performance.

I wonder what the hammer thrower managers think when they see Morelos being booked for these things when their own players are allowed to break people's legs and bash people's skulls in? Scottish refs are terrible. Foreign refs must wonder what sport they're watching. As for Jack's booking, that was even worse.

Another cheat who refs Rangers to a different standard, especially Morelos.

is it just me who doesnt think the subs were strange the day? i think they were fine, i think people just say it now when they are nervous

He's already been called a "buffoon" and a "fucking Idiot" above.

Ironically by buffoons and fucking idiots.
Place is full of throbbers at times.

Morelos was sent off for %^*& all ,as was Candeias last season .

Time we opened our mouths , there are players celebrating like this every week and no cards shown.

The difference here is two fold , Rangers and Morelos.

Great win against a ref that was onset to doing his best to stop us. Gerrard should put out that nearly every time someone scores at the Copland end they gesture to us, it’s happened a few times against them.

Rangers game bingo:

Good overall performance? Check
Morelos goal? Check
Opposition keeper MOTM? Check
Denied a stonewall penalty? Check
No red card for opponent despite numerous bad challenges? Check
Still need more goals from midfield / wide attackers? Check
WATP? Checkity fuucking check.

And unfortunately, this one seems to have made a return after a long spell absent...

Ridiculous red card for Alfie? Check

Can’t say I wouldnt have given a get it up ye to those well peasants either.

Back