Match Thread Motherwell v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

sofakineazy

We need fresh legs for this game imo. M'well play football so we should be able to create plenty of chances. My concern is can we take enough of them as we aren't keeping clean sheets at the moment. I will take 0-1 right now. M'well know we will be tired and will be at us from the off.

Stan the Man

As mentioned above,we are asking a helluva lot from our Ist team players and they did look tired in the latter stages of our last game ,let's face it they've had 3 hard matches in an 8 day period so it's normal for them to be suffering from fatigue,so for the Motherwell game I think we'll need some fresh legs, who and in what position depends on our players recovery and injuries so I don't have a clue who needs to be rested and who could come in,there's only 1 player I wouldn't like to see and that's Barker he doesn't do it for me ,at all.

frankbear

Always a physical game at Fir park, need to win the battle first and then hopefully our class shows through.

Gers

A would change it up this ah day, Thursday took it out us

Shagger
Tav katic goldson barasic
Arfield jack haliday
Stewart ojo
Defoe

dh1963

I can't make up my mind who should play up front.

Defoe needs game time, he will lose his match sharpness just getting a few minutes here and there.But Alfredo is by far our best striker. And this is a game we will need to win the battle or risk losing points.

Defoe should play if we look beyond this game.
Morelos should play to give us the best chance of winning this game.

And Friday night is the exact same.

isawthat

Mon the Gers, just do it.

SG has to make changers for this game, we were dead on our feet in second half on Thursday.

I expect a real battle, and we will have to be at our best to overcome Motherwell.

Any victory will do for me.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

JeffreySpaulding

It can always be a tough game there but our players look knackered, it will be shit conditions and could have a European hangover. We could use a bit of luck after the referees the last 3 matches.

Need to take our chances and not fall asleep.

Kingging

Imo Motherwell are a better team than the sheep and we slipped up against them. Fatigue a factor but we can't afford to drop more points. Usually I'm predicting comfortable wins but I hope we scrape through a scrappy 1 2 win this time

Muzza

The manager and his staff will know who is ready and who needs a rest. Yet another massive game. 3 points by any means will do for me. #LetsGo

Salsabear

Was nervous and kind of deflated before the Young Boys game.

Im looking forward to tomorrow...right back on track hopefully.

temperance

This is a toughie, Aberdeen, Filth and YB, none of which we won, now third place Motherwell after an energy sapping game against YB, and we can’t afford to rest anyone, it’s possibly the hardest run of games since the end of 2008.