Match Thread Motherwell v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

I'm going to assume Ojo and Flanagan are ill or injured until hear otherwise.

Don't think there's any danger of under estimating them, the team looks hungry now. Our problem is taking the chances early and making our superiority count where it matters. Don't want the game turn into another nerve shredder.

To be fair, McFadden talking really well about Morelos.

Never hides, really cares, great team player, always bounces back from disappointment etc.

Has Jamie Murphy had a set back again? If not surely he would be an option for the bench, even if it was the last 10/15 minutes

Strong looking first team but worryingly not a lot of game changers on that bench. Barker would get ragdolled in a game like this.

I don't know what side some expecting Gerrard to put out?

A weakened side has less chance of winning, especially with a Stewart or Halliday starting.

......so important that he doesn’t trust his “squad players” to start the game after a leggy performance for his “first picks” on Thursday night.
No, so important that he has picked our best players to start the game.

If you are absolutely determined to find fault, and it appears that you are, you will find anything to bitch about.

How about giving it a rest and seeing how those 'leggy' performers do today before firing into the squad?

Dont know why people are surprised we've gone with the same team. Can only assume they're underestimating the opposition and/or the importance of this run of games up to Parkhead. One slip up and we're fucked, strongest team at all times.

To be fair, McFadden talking really well about Morelos.

Never hides, really cares, great team player, always bounces back from disappointment etc.
I genuinely loved faddy as a player , was 7 when he nearly took us to the euros , criminal he never made the hall of fame. That france goal wasn't even a one off , scored a pearler against ukraine as well and his best scotland goal v macedonia. Obviously didn't know he was a tim till i was older, but doesnt come across as bitter or silly , him and commons are generally intelligent enough in a footballing sense to put there legions to one side

I reckon Ojo isn’t playing as gaffer thinks he’s not up to the physicality and thuggishness of Motherwell. He wouldn’t be effective. He hasn’t been in other less demanding games, so a spell out may suit Ojo.

Fatigue will play it's part as was evident on Thursday.

Motherwell will be very aggressive.

Should have thrown in Halliday, Polster or Stewart then, maybe dropped Morelos for Defoe.

Team drops points as the replacements aren't on the same level and the onesxwanting squad rotation lose their shit.

SG has played the strongest team possible. We need to get back to winning ways.

The subs bench just now shows that King and Docherty are way out of the picture. I would suggest we need to strengthen CM in January with that being the case.

Especially if we lose Kamara.

I'd be amazed if Ojo is still here by 1st February.

Anyone else think we should consider recalling Hastie in January to give us another option across the front three ?

Anyone else think we should consider recalling Hastie in January to give us another option across the front three ?

Not convinced we would have brought in Ojo if we had bought Kent earlier. Either that or we wouldn't have got in Barker.

a lot of panty wetters on here this morning. the management see these players every day and check their fitness etc. so trust them. my only concern is how the officials will be. they've already humped us massively the past few games

These scumbags will take it in turns to boot our players off the park, we know what's coming. Get stuck right into them Bears

If he is struggling for game time at Rotherham I doubt it.

Today is not the sort of game to play Ojo. Happy with the team, take our chances and try to put it to bed early. Fancy an Aribo goal today, Alfie and him linked up nicely the other night.

Back