Glaswegian loyal. buses from Lisbon to braga

We ll be running buses from Lisbon to braga on the day of the game. Anybody wanting seats give me a pm. Apologies to those messaging regarding porto but Lisbon easier and cheaper to get to
Hi Hunter, can you put me down for a seat please and confirm. Was on bus from Albufeira to Gibraltar- late arrival. Tks Steve Findlay

Hi Hunter
What's the numbers looking like?
We've not booked yet, buy likely to be min 4 max 6 . Looking to get sorted over the next few days. Do you think there will be spaces left by weekend? Thanks

Hi Hunter
What's the numbers looking like?
We've not booked yet, buy likely to be min 4 max 6 . Looking to get sorted over the next few days. Do you think there will be spaces left by weekend? Thanks
Numbers are a lot more than expected. But alls good. As I said before we looked at every possible destination before the draw. Braga when we looked at it Lisbon was the cheapest and easiest to get to direct

Where is the bus leaving from mate as the flight I'm looking at doesn't land until 09:55?

If its the same as last time you can get a metro think it's 3-4 stops to the station from the airport. Can't mind the name of the station but its not far from the airport.

Back