“You’re just a white Morelos”

So Madden had a championship game when there was a full SPL fixture list, I wonder why?
Also the tosser shouted it so Madden would get his red card out thinking Alfie was on the park somewhere.

It is not really the fact that Morelos was booked it is the fact that 9 out of 10 others who commit the same offence aren't even spoken to or at the most given a verbal warning. Rangers really need to ask the SFA about this as it is now becoming serial for Rangers players and seemingly nobody else.

I've tried to put a face to that voice...

Here goes.

8fb1554669af881bc22966f62f3b73f4.jpg

That's the commentator sorted, now to find one for the jags supporter.

Always thinking about Rangers, even at Partick Thistle vs Dundee! :)

Imagine if that was our player at an old firm game though. NBM going into overdrive with a sectarianism summit from the politicians no doubt.

That is actually quite catchy, but the metrosexual presentation puts me off lol.

It also shows what lyrics you need to resort to when you've got nothing to sing about. The team's colours? Being the 'other' team in Glasgow? Pah! Give me politics, religious loyal orders, tribalism, flute bands and a wide, varied and interesting history of tradition and culture any day! :)

Back