John Kennedy

Shat it off Beale big time, looked like he thought it was Ionel Ganea back for round two :D

Nice to see our coaching staff sticking up for our players after years of weaklings like Murty and Warburton.
Beale had to be careful and not get too close to him as Kennedy could have poked his eyes out with his nose.

Every time I see that cvnt's nose (with face attached) I remind myself he's only being employed as a charity case!

He can stay as far as I'm concerned - there's no way he brings any credibility to his job.

Shat it off Beale big time, looked like he thought it was Ionel Ganea back for round two :D

Nice to see our coaching staff sticking up for our players after years of weaklings like Murty and Warburton.
100% - Murty was busy telling us Celtic Park had atmosphere second to none. Meanwhile Steven Gerrard puts out a team to put them back in their box.

He was like a rabbit in the headlights when confronted. Didnt have a clue how to
react. Great, keep it up. Lennon timed it well, wait until someone is sent off then kid on you are getting involved.

What’s all this ‘brave’ patter wi the tramp? Think I’ve missed summat along the way.

Tried to act the big man and came off 2nd best

Much like today

Thst is horrific. You get an upside down view of his shnozzle and it is cavernous. Please don't show again.

Decent effort at getting the ball by the Romanian tbf. He only clattered in after wrestling himself free from the managers' manager.

Gvc6jbf.gif

One of the biggest things that have pissed me off since the whole 2012 fiasco is that we suddenly turned into a punch bag for Scottish football.

We had managers who wanted to be friends with everybody and got laughed at and abused on a weekly basis but still wanted to build bridges.

Not any more. Steven Gerrard is as street wise as they come and he realises that in this game, especially in Scotland, you need to be ruthless. We now look after number one and that's the way it should always be. Treat everyone in the league with utter contempt and especially those inbred mutants from the East End Theatre of Screams.

I fuckin love this new attitude and swagger our club and its staff have adopted. Fuckin bring it on ya bassas !!!

Good question. I assume he had a few choice words for the 4th official after Alfie's red card, only for Kennedy to stick his nose in.

But good to see him getting stuck in again - he was at the front of the queue against Hibs as well!

And Motherwell when their manager was sent off.

One of the biggest things that have pissed me off since the whole 2012 fiasco is that we suddenly turned into a punch bag for Scottish football.

We had managers who wanted to be friends with everybody and got laughed at and abused on a weekly basis but still wanted to build bridges.

Not any more. Steven Gerrard is as street wise as they come and he realises that in this game, especially in Scotland, you need to be ruthless. We now look after number one and that's the way it should always be. Treat everyone in the league with utter contempt and especially those inbred mutants from the East End Theatre of Screams.

I fuckin love this new attitude and swagger our club and its staff have adopted. Fuckin bring it on ya bassas !!!

Superb post . 100% agree .

You can feel the fight from our staff and players over the last few games. Starting to carve out the mentality of backs to the wall and one for all.
And aye, Kennedy is a grade A walloper.

The fact is they liked lordin it over us. And now we are back they don't know how to act. You never saw this while we were building up.

They denied we were coming so long that they missed us going past them.

Even when you were down in the taxi driver leagues, although it was negative attention, it was still all about The Rangers mate. They thought they killed you, attended what they believed was your funeral and even funded it. Only to hear 50,000 voices roar the following week from the stands at Ibrox Park.

Legends Never Die. For verification, look at the name on the Main Stand! :)) :)) :))

Back