John Kennedy

One of the biggest things that have pissed me off since the whole 2012 fiasco is that we suddenly turned into a punch bag for Scottish football.

We had managers who wanted to be friends with everybody and got laughed at and abused on a weekly basis but still wanted to build bridges.

Not any more. Steven Gerrard is as street wise as they come and he realises that in this game, especially in Scotland, you need to be ruthless. We now look after number one and that's the way it should always be. Treat everyone in the league with utter contempt and especially those inbred mutants from the East End Theatre of Screams.

I fuckin love this new attitude and swagger our club and its staff have adopted. Fuckin bring it on ya bassas !!!

The difference can be explained in one word "Winner".

Gerrard didnt come here to just get experience, he came to win. Thats what he is all about. Like Souness before him, he doesnt care what people think about him, as he wants to win.

Thst is horrific. You get an upside down view of his shnozzle and it is cavernous. Please don't show again.

Decent effort at getting the ball by the Romanian tbf. He only clattered in after wrestling himself free from the managers' manager.
OK, it's a horrendous tackle but Pressley caused that incident.... The big Fud

Tried to act the big man and came off 2nd best

Much like today
I would say Pressley caused that. He was pulling the Romanian back............and he basically took it out on Kennedy.

Scottish mhedia would never ever say that though.

50 years from now, people will still remember where they were when they heard the news that John Kennedy shat it.

Latest posts

Back