The Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers chant

Mark Walters

Is quite simply the greatest!

For years it has bothered me that the dirty dregs of humanity had a song celebrating Willie Maley (who was essentially Bill Struths gimp) yet we didn't even mention our greatest ever manager in song...

Well now we do! Learn the words bears if you don't already know them and sing it loud and proud.

Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow Follow all the way
54 times the Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history

We've got the battle fever on
Fight til the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth will carry on

Last edited:
Post them then, so all can learn

Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow Follow all the way
54 titles Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history

We've got the battle fever on
Fight 'til the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth will carry on

Love it because you can literally sing it for 20minutes constantly and it doesn’t fade away.

Haven’t seen a single bit of negativity about it.

There was a thread on it before and one poster said it was 'tinpot' and like something Motherwell would sing.

I asked what was tinpot about celebrating our greatest ever manager and our world record title wins but predictably didn't get an answer.

I think it's brilliant, heard it first in rotterdam and couldn't stop singing it. In another thread someone suggested repeating the last 3 lines before starting again. It sounds better. That's the way the argies do it.

Totally agree.

The only thing that improves this video is the spine tingling bit at 2.30 in when the volume goes up.

Ar 2:11 there's a shot of the tims applauding the few fans left in the ground.

One of the unwashed in the background is defiantly holding up his fingers presumably to indicate how many titles they're winning in a row. All I've seen for years are some bad Al Jolson jazz hands with 10 fingers splayed all over the shop.

I think the truth has now dawned on Mr Defiant as he's holding up 8 fingers.

First time I properly heard it belted out was Hampden against them, the echoing off the walls in the concourse etc made the hairs stand up, it’s an old school chant with real meaning to it.

Back