The Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers chant

Is quite simply the greatest!

For years it has bothered me that the dirty dregs of humanity had a song celebrating Willie Maley (who was essentially Bill Struths gimp) yet we didn't even mention our greatest ever manager in song...

Well now we do! Learn the words bears if you don't already know them and sing it loud and proud.

Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow Follow all the way
54 times the Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history

We've got the battle fever on
Fight til the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth will carry on

Very good song, and a big Jock Wallace comment in it, excellent.

I'll bet if the lyrics were posted on here before the UB started singing it, it would have had the pish ripped right out of it too!!

Glad they started it on the stands first instead of online.
Well done Bears, keep the new chants coming, cos we're approaching a historic chapter!!

Been whistling it all day. Well in between Derry's Walls and FF

Brilliant in Porto! Outstanding in Rotterdam! Fantastic to be part of a Gers support belting this out. Seems to really lift the team as well.

It's a belter and catchy as fcuk!! Love it!! I've been humming and whistling it ever since the end of the game Sunday, most of the time unaware I'm doing it!!

Surely anyone that isn't keen on it will be converted after watching our 800 magnificent fans belt it out like that for the players and manager after scudding them the way we did in their own midden getting another monkey off at back in the process!! Spine tingling and glorious!!

The Mrs is going off her nut at me because the song is stuck in her head now :))

Been singing it non stop since Sunday to be fair.

Much better than Auld Lang Syne anyway.

I love it and, if I'm honest, that's coming from someone that can be critical of some of the newer chants.

Not one mention of FTP, Catholics, IRA etc.

It's all about us!

I wake up with this ringing in my head some mornings, mental and catchy as %^*&.
Best tune we have for getting everyone involved young to old.

Good song but we sing it far too fast, someone posted the Argie version of it a few weeks ago, but good song indeed

It’s a great song, love that it’s only about Rangers and no add ons.

however, fully agree that it would be even better if just slowed down a little like the Argentinian versions.

A fantastic sight to see the Rangers fans singing and dancing, pure magic
You tube has a video of the 60000 plus Gers fans singing BB at Hampden against Sheep.
Big Archie McPherson whipping it up on the commentary ,how times have changed, but the fans are still out there giving it all and always makes me smile.

There was a thread on it before and one poster said it was 'tinpot' and like something Motherwell would sing.

I asked what was tinpot about celebrating our greatest ever manager and our world record title wins but predictably didn't get an answer.
Could probably boil it down to two posters. The guys who read ultra forums and accounts and care about our "rep"amongst these absolute dafties.

AC Milan sing it.

The more I hear it it sounds like the song “Bad Moon Rising”.

I'm assuming it is actually a rip-off but maybe just coincidence, either way, you can't go wrong if you're adopting John Foggerty tunes for the bears to sing. Anybody want to have a go at 'Up Around The Bend'?.

Back