Club statement on SFA charges

As I said in a previous thread, we will be biding our time, getting the poker face on and picking the right battles.
I would fully expect the next statement after the weekend to be full force, absolute straight to the point and with the full force of lawyers behind them. I fully believe that the club will be ready to fight this utter and absolute Scandal to the death.

Won’t lie, I get a semi reading that.

Where the statement regarding the sun and the fat slug that is Leckie?

Aah... the Twitter generation. Can’t live without a statement on everything by someone to keep their lives in order. Is your life really so upset by the opinions of a Rangers hating St Mirren fan? He is one step up from taking your football knowledge & commentary from a celtic fan site.

We both know that will never happen .

We sat back and let bill Leckie call our most valued asset a “ cheat “ and a “ waster “ in a national newspaper ffs .

You are beginning to sound like the SNP or the Tims. What a pathetic world to want statements every time someone expresses an opinion we don’t agree with. No one listens to Leckie, except a few on FF apparently.

You are beginning to sound like the SNP or the Tims. What a pathetic world to want statements every time someone expresses an opinion we don’t agree with. No one listens to Leckie, except a few on FF apparently.

I never asked for another statement , quite the opposite .

Check your facts before spouting utter rubbish .

Some folk won't be happy until Stewart Robertson turns up at Hampden with a chainsaw FFS.

I think “burning down the SFA” was the happy standard set earlier on the thread by one of our fellow posters. Proof positive that fan sites may not be the place to measure intelligent business tactics

Easily. Rangers are a private club and have the right to refuse admissiona. Same as any pub or club
Based on what? You realise how petty that would look! Now banning him in a professional capacity, is a far better option. If he wants to spend money on watching St boo getting beat I'm happy.

Based on what? You realise how petty that would look! Now banning him in a professional capacity, is a far better option. If he wants to spend money on watching St boo getting beat I'm happy.
The professional ban would have to extend to accessing Ibrox and it's training facilities, so no entry

It’s not really all about statements. Lawwell does much of his work by off-the-record briefings.

When he knew Christie would be charged by the CO he planted a story that Morelos had caused him a serious injury.

Friendly journos have clearly been instructed to keep the focus on Morelos - meaning, of course, that there is none on Clancy.

I
You’d be more critical of Beaton last night than Clancy?

I’m sorry pal but I can’t talk with you anymore, you’re obviously at it

I am more critical when refs only give yellow cards to players who could have caused serious injury. If you disagree that's fine.

I think the fact that for once we have highlighted the fact that we are being dealt with to a different standard than other clubs was the only way forward.
I'm assuming we will now produce evidence of other clubs players/officials behaviour where not such charge was imposed which if we do puts them in a position where they need to justify their action against us and their inaction with other club/s

As many have said on here, if the club are monitoring the actions of referees and the disciplinary body of the SFA then compiling evidence of this inconsistency and bias will be easy. This should have been in place since the SFA completely ignored the fiasco at the hibs cup final.

there must be another body we can report the SFA to surely! they can't just do as they please and get away with it! we have evidence of clear bias and cheating!

Apparently Hartson has had a go at us for our statement.

Fùck him, I'd be angry if he agreed with us.

Its our history as scotland's/the world's most successful club that breeds the hatred. We Are The People and they hate it.

55 will break them and their tears will be delicious.

Last edited:
That’s just inane.

He’s not Hollicom and can’t be expected to the job of a PR agency. You need PR professionals to do that job. I’ve done the MD job, but I could never combine it with PR. It’s a whole different ball game. He can’t be expected to take on the enemy press single-handedly, and do his main role.

Plus, he’s not smarmy.

Who are you referring to?
Edit.
I see you're not the only one who has picked me up incorrectly so perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I replied to this "really interesting to see the reference to McCelland. I shudder every time I see this incompetent fat buffoon still getting his free rides in the directors box. He should be chased."
So, who were you referring to?

Last edited:
You don't think you can seriously hurt a guy by grabbing his genitals?

Or are you just blindly defending a cheating referee?

I think it's more likely the latter.

The ref couldn't have seen it or the compliance officer would have been unable to act.

Why would I be defending a referee who I thought had cheated against my team?

I simply think there has been a major over reaction to what was a fairly tame derby game.

The ref couldn't have seen it or the compliance officer would have been unable to act.

I simply think there has been a major over reaction to what was a fairly tame derby game.

Like Allan McGregor at Aberdeen?
Oh that's right, the ref was looking right at it.

I'm interested to know why on one hand you think there's an overreaction, but say the ref cheated.

A cheating referee has attempted to derail our title challenge and you think there's an overreaction?

The fact the scumbag is still in a job shows the reaction to the game is what was tame.

The only major reaction has been by the media whining about Christie, Morelos and Kent. What a coincidence ? That Clancy wasn't crucified for his shambolic cheating says it all.

You don't think you can seriously hurt a guy by grabbing his genitals?

Or are you just blindly defending a cheating referee?

I think it's more likely the latter.
To b fair GazzaG I think you are actually understating it a bit. Whilst it may have caused serious injury it could also have had a lasting effect regarding his family life going forward. Don’t waste your time arguing with the ignorant.

Aah... the Twitter generation. Can’t live without a statement on everything by someone to keep their lives in order. Is your life really so upset by the opinions of a Rangers hating St Mirren fan? He is one step up from taking your football knowledge & commentary from a celtic fan site.

Id rather they banned the rat and paper sine die tbh.

More of an action kinda guy.

Its our history as scotland's/the world's most successful club that breeds the hatred. We Are The People and they hate it.

55 will break them and their tears will be delicious.
spot on mate agree 100%
See the source image

Like Allan McGregor at Aberdeen?
Oh that's right, the ref was looking right at it.

I'm interested to know why on one hand you think there's an overreaction, but say the ref cheated.

A cheating referee has attempted to derail our title challenge and you think there's an overreaction?

The fact the scumbag is still in a job shows the reaction to the game is what was tame.

I didn't say I thought the ref cheated. I think he is incompetent.

I think it was a fairly tame game 3 weeks ago and we are still getting our knickers in a twist over it...that is the over reaction.

Back