Hartson calling the Manager a liar!

Gogso

Caught about a minute of BBC Shortbread earlier and the fat moron was repeating his earlier guff about Alfredo. Interestingly Derek Ferguson was responding and asked as part of the conversation if he was calling Alfredo a liar, yes he was, was he calling out SG as a liar, yes he was.
Happy to appear as a witness when SG sues the fool.

Apologies...Auto correct changed Hartson to Harrison.
He was repeating his nonsense about Aflies across the neck gesture

I cannot believe they had that fat scumbag on again to discuss Morelos. He was on last Thursday calling him a monster and then continued ranting about him on twitter over the weekend. I switched the show on tonight and it's him and Michael Stewart going on about Morelos yet again. I lasted about one minute and had to switch off. You could hear the sheer venom in Hartson's voice as he ranted about Morelos and the ''gesture''.

It's a concerted campaign with these scumbags. Sutton led the way for the first two weeks after the Old Firm and the baton has now been passed on to scumbag Hartson.

Caught about a minute of BBC Shortbread earlier and the fat moron was repeating his earlier guff about Alfredo. Interestingly Derek Ferguson was responding and asked as part of the conversation if he was calling Alfredo a liar, yes he was, was he calling out SG as a liar, yes he was.

Has SG actually said anything about the gesture? I can’t remember. What exactly would he by lying about in regard to it?

What about this time?

They are weird people. It's about time people just started laughing at them.

That's what's wrong with society these days- everybody has a platform and nobody gets told their opinion is weird and to shut up. Tims are the worst for it.

Don't recall him saying much when the fat Japanese rolled out the £30 software line when him and Pugg Pearson were caught doing an iraoke.

how long will these hypocrites carry with this nonsense
they lost a game of football ffs
and all this crap comes out
just pure bitterness

Is that hat the ned that kicked a teammate in the head ?

Amazed that he is allowed to have an opinion.

Scumbag mate:mad:

Hope stevie g doesn't dignify it with a response. Hartson is a nobody looking for relevance and a reaction.

Hartson is a fat ginger sorry bawldy now fuuck no one should ever listen to him he’s always been pissed of with us because we didn’t sign the fud

Hartson going down the Sutton route of creating controversy to stay relevant.
That's football journalism these days - no depth or intelligence, just trying to stoke controversy for the sake of it. That's why I mostly avoid phone-ins and newspaper op-eds.

Back