Hartson calling the Manager a liar!

He was on to talk about Rice and his gambling addiction so fair enough given he was one himself. Not heard the programme but would've thought he would've spent the rest of the time on air talking about Celtic and when last time they played Clyde, he found solace with a can of ginger and packet of crisps

He's a fud. Seems to be going down the Sutton route of talking any old nonsense to get on tv or radio.

I cannot believe they had that fat scumbag on again to discuss Morelos. He was on last Thursday calling him a monster and then continued ranting about him on twitter over the weekend. I switched the show on tonight and it's him and Michael Stewart going on about Morelos yet again. I lasted about one minute and had to switch off. You could hear the sheer venom in Hartson's voice as he ranted about Morelos and the ''gesture''.

It's a concerted campaign with these scumbags. Sutton led the way for the first two weeks after the Old Firm and the baton has now been passed on to scumbag Hartson.
That sums it up.
Tom Boyd will be along soon enough.
The may even try for di Canio!

will be much more of this crap to come from all and sundry with links to the dark side
we need to get used to it

Though not a fountain of knowledge myself i have always known a finger across the throat means Finished! These fools are kidding nobody

He’s just looking for attention and we’re giving him it

Seeing how much money collymore and Sutton have made through being controversial so trying to follow in their footsteps.

He was worried about young kids copying it as a threaten to kill gesture after their own games.
I wonder if he’d be worried about jumping on a player’s head in training being copied by children.
Or if he might think it okay to ask the opposition not to try so hard against you.
Or if it’s okay to use a very obvious “going to get your leg broken” to another player.
Strange, the mixed and hypocritical, morals those associated with septic have.

Fat bhoy Fartson would know about lying. He used to lie every night to his ex wife that he was out at scum events when in actual fact he was scuttling his now rhabid Fort William wife in his secret flat. Now that's lying.

No point in suing him as his brain damage gives him the perfect defence of diminished responsibility.

If everyone just ignored these fuds instead of getting wound up and causing a storm they'd probably end up out of a job. It's only the fact that people react that gives them any sort of relevance.

Ferguson and Kenny McIntyre were trying to put forward a case for Morelos but Hartson and Stewart kept shouting them down. Absolute disgraceful behaviour.

Back