Winning the League or Europa League?

Normally I wouldn’t hesitate to take the European option however til we’re back to where we should be domestically it’s 55 over anything!

League obviously. We will always have the chance to win the EL almost every season. This is our only chance to stop 9, god forbid 10.

Fair Question
#55B410
I'd suggest if we won the Europa League this Season (beating them in the final)

AND then won the League next Season ( hence the #55B410 tag)
I'd be most happy...

The priority must be to stop Celtic winnings 9 in a row. After that I would prioritise Europa League over league. But ideally I would want Rangers to win both.

Europa League for me.

Saw Rangers win the league loads of time but never saw us win a European trophy.

It would also give us serious money to invest in the squad moving forward.

We are not going to win the EL,been guilty of contributing to this thread,but reality has set in no fcking chance will we win the EL

Thats why I put it out there. Guy in the work reckons he'd be happy with the Europa League coz we'd have a better chance of winning our own league next season with the players we'd attract by our success in Europe.
Odd logic...big like English teams desperate to qualify for Europe then playing second teams if they get there.

Win the league. Ask me 10 years ago I would have said europa ask me in a few years time and hopefully I'll say the europa or champions league (after winning the league a few years on the trot)

Would love to win Europa League but given the circumstances it has to be the league. Stopping them is priority

Got to be league - we’ve gone too long without one.

Any other season I would say the Europa league, but 55 is what it’s all about for me

The league.

European football will always be there.

I want them to implode, lemmon to be the one that lost the the 10 and to spiral into a pit of drunken despair and ultimately be a broken man.

And I want to see the full on moon howling about how it was all a massive conspiracy and more of the desperate res 12 type stuff coming from them, while we laugh from the good side of the city.

Back