Tyrese Campbell?

If there interested in jones then we should be trying to do some sort of deal to get it sorted before the window shuts

What kind of salary do we reckon a lad like that can command on a potential cross border move, given the compo saving?

I do fear that the links with us (and a host of other teams) were the work of an agent attempting to scare Stoke into giving him more game-time or risk losing him for a tuppence in English footballing terms.

Certainly a talent and a shame to see him go off injured. Awful time to get injured with the form he's in.

No signing Tyrese Campbell then.

Edit: Talking about in this window, before anyone else gets their knickers in a twist.

Last edited:
That will be him out for a few weeks then... No chance we will be getting him this window.

Goal for Campbell. Not the cleanest finish, but a goal
I watched McBurnie mishit his shot, but score, last week as well.
Reminded me of a top striker from years gone by, might have been Papin, say that the keeper has no chance of reading a mishit.
If the striker can’t tell what he’s doing, the keeper can’t tell either.
Anyway, this comes back to me every now and then.
Obviously, I’m thinking if Morelos had mishit one of his strikes at the cup final, the result might have been different.

Looked a useful player, shame about the hamstring injury probably stops any transfer this window

Mental folk saying not to sign him with a hamstring injury! Not exactly a cruciate injury is it. Was good for the time he was on.

Back