Ayden Cochrane

Nando2

I posted the other day trying to raise awareness for my cousins wee boy in his fight with cystic fibrosis

Sadly the wee man lost his fight yesterday

He was only 13 years old

Heartbreaking

Would be great if we could have an applause for the wee man on the 13th minute on Wednesday, would mean a lot

Take it easy son xxx

Read the story there about young Ayden and brought a tear to my eye.
the least we can do on Wednesday is to show support to the family.
Condolences to your family Nando2

That’s so sad to read. 13 years old.....far far too young.

Sleep well little one.

My family had been following his progress on Facebook. Devastating news, so sorry for your loss

Awe man thats tough to hear, after such a long fight as well. So sorry for you all thats heartbreaking xxx

So sad to read this mate, no parents should have to go through this, as they say only the good die young.
Sleep tight Weeman

Can’t be many things worse than losing a child.

Rest easy wee fella and I hope the family stay strong.

That’s so sad.

CF runs in my family and we have collected at Ibrox a few times for it. I have two cousins who I was told wouldn’t see 25 and are now both well past 40 but it’s a hard life for them.

Heart goes out to his parents and all his family.

I posted the other day trying to raise awareness for my cousins wee boy in his fight with cystic fibrosis

Sadly the wee man lost his fight yesterday

He was only 13 years old

Heartbreaking

Would be great if we could have an applause for the wee man on the 13th minute on Wednesday, would mean a lot

Take it easy son xxx

That’s absolutely tragic mate. Sincere condolences.

That’s so sad.

CF runs in my family and we have collected at Ibrox a few times for it. I have two cousins who I was told wouldn’t see 25 and are now both well past 40 but it’s a hard life for them.

Heart goes out to his parents and all his family.
I am positive i read that theres a new drug that can extend the lifespan.
More should be done with diseases like this , imo a lot are forgotten about and cancer pushed to the front of the que when charities / awareness are in the public eye.

Followed the Facebook page after your previous thread. Absolutely heartbreaking for your family. The wee mans fight and determination as described in some of the Facebook posts stand as an inspiration to everyone. Rest easy young man.

Back