Boyd on sky

Seems to on a bit if no fucks given run at the moment does Kris Boyd, and more power to him.

Maybe lonely Bill Leckie can crayon an article about Thumbheads actions.

Sorry my mistake, racist, alleged drug taking, gambling addicts are ok in Scotland.

Sorry my mistake, racist, alleged drug taking, gambling addicts and paedos are ok in Scotland.

Fixed that for you bud ;)

I think boyd for too long tried to play the diplomatic pundit approach. Hes now realizing it will never happen as everyone tries to appease the mentally challengeds.Keep it up boydy and tell it how it is where the scum are concerned

'UNCALLED FOR' Celtic boss Lennon hits out at ‘unsavoury’ abuse aimed towards Griffiths by Kilmarnock fans

NEIL LENNON last night defended Leigh Griffiths after he was accused of chucking TAPE at a Kilmarnock fan.
The Celtic striker grabbed his second goal in two games in his side's 3-1 win at Rugby Park.

Lennon has hit out at the abuse aimed at Celtic forward Leigh Griffiths
But Griff appeared to throw sock tape towards a home punter after being subbed - with cops moving in to calm things.
The SFA could look at the incident but Lenny insists he is INNOCENT and vowed to back him.
He said: "Leigh's behaviour tonight was top class - as was his performance.
"He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don't know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody.

"People take off tape and throw it away so to me there is nothing in it.
"Was he spoken to after the game? No.
"I asked him if anything went on and he said 'No' and he was backed up by his team-mates.
"If there is going to be something made of this then I will be at the front of the queue backing him up
""Leigh was taking some unsavoury abuse and he didn't react in a malicious way at all.
"He's not the perpetrator - the abuse was totally uncalled for.
“He was backed up by myself and his team-mates on the bench.
“I thought his behaviour tonight was exemplary. He didn’t do anything wrong.

"People can blow it up but it was NOTHING.
“He always seems to get controversy surrounding him but I’ll back him to the hilt on this one.
"The kid had played well, he hadn’t got himself into any bother on the pitch.
“He goes and sits down and gets abuse from supporters.
"In this day and age, we have to accept that and behave in a sanitised way. He did.
“You’re looking for a story that’s just not there. If there is a story, I’ll back him and defend him to the hilt."

Odsonne Edouard fired Celtic ahead at Rugby Park and Griffiths then struck after the break.
Nicke Kabamba gave Killie a lifeline when he made it 2-1 with 25 minutes to go.
But Christopher Jullien powered in a Griffiths corner to kill off the home side at Rugby Park.
Jeremie Frimpong's late injury after being clattered by Alan Power was the only negative for Lennon.
He said: "It looks like it's not as bad as we first feared. He may or may not be available for the weekend.
"It was an outstanding performance. Sometimes the surface can be difficult, but we made easy weather of it tonight.
“We had three outstanding goals but more importantly the performance was top class.

"The players’ attitude was top class. I’m absolutely delighted in the context of the season.
"That’s as good as we’ve played in a while."

Killie haven't won a league game in two months and boss Alex Dyer had no complaints.
He said: "You get punished when you make individual mistakes against a team like Celtic."

State of that absolute gimp. Throwing something at an old man.

I genuinely can't fathom how ugly he is. Alien looking lady's front bottom.

He's an absolute scumbag that guy. Morelos would get totally villified for this, but because that tramp has had the Hollicom treatment he'll get away with it

Should have been like this from the start of his media career and a few of our ex players should take note!

'UNCALLED FOR' Celtic boss Lennon hits out at ‘unsavoury’ abuse aimed towards Griffiths by Kilmarnock fans

NEIL LENNON last night defended Leigh Griffiths after he was accused of chucking TAPE at a Kilmarnock fan.
The Celtic striker grabbed his second goal in two games in his side's 3-1 win at Rugby Park.

But Griff appeared to throw sock tape towards a home punter after being subbed - with cops moving in to calm things.
The SFA could look at the incident but Lenny insists he is INNOCENT and vowed to back him.
"He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don't know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody.

"I asked him if anything went on and he said 'No' and he was backed up by his team-mates.
"If there is going to be something made of this then I will be at the front of the queue backing him up
""Leigh was taking some unsavoury abuse and he didn't react in a malicious way at all.

“He always seems to get controversy surrounding him but I’ll back him to the hilt on this one.
"In this day and age, we have to accept that and behave in a sanitised way. He did.
“You’re looking for a story that’s just not there. If there is a story, I’ll back him and defend him to the hilt."

Odsonne Edouard fired Celtic ahead at Rugby Park and Griffiths then struck after the break.
But Christopher Jullien powered in a Griffiths corner to kill off the home side at Rugby Park.
Jeremie Frimpong's late injury after being clattered by Alan Power was the only negative for Lennon.
He said: "It looks like it's not as bad as we first feared. He may or may not be available for the weekend.
"It was an outstanding performance. Sometimes the surface can be difficult, but we made easy weather of it tonight.
“We had three outstanding goals but more importantly the performance was top class.

"The players’ attitude was top class. I’m absolutely delighted in the context of the season.

Killie haven't won a league game in two months and boss Alex Dyer had no complaints.
He said: "You get punished when you make individual mistakes against a team like Celtic."

You couldn’t make it up. Scumbag players managed by a scumbag. The video clearly shows the cretin walking over towards the fans and throwing the tape at them

What a wee ugly minger he is, that tape is on his smelly rancid socks and he tosses it at a fan, he deserves a serious boot in the baws for that. If that was Alfie they would be demanding jail time.

Ironic Crocker saying at the end of that clip 'Not exactly lethal, is it'.

No Ian, it isn't. Neither is using your own hand across your own neck to indicate 'it's over', but you'd actually think Morelos had pulled a knife from his shorts and threatened everyone in the stadium with it given the coverage it's generated.

If Morelos had done what that little twat did tonight, guaranteed there would have been headlines of MORELOS (THE HOT HEADED SOUTH AMERICAN) ALMOST TAKES PENSIONER'S EYE OUT WITH DANGEROUS WEAPON.

And fat middle aged white men telling us that sort of behaviour isn't welcome in this country.

So no, it's not lethal. But it is inflammatory and a ridiculous thing for a grown man to do.

Last edited:

No, it hit that Killie fan full in the face, in the same way that a coin hit you in the face.

Well said Kris. Keep it up.

2 wrongs don’t make a right, but what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

They can’t scream and shout from the rooftops about every single minor incident involving our players - and especially Alfie - but moan when yours are highlighted. Scum.

Karmas a bitch, eh.

More evidence that Rangers players are refereed to a different standard.
Griffiths makes gesture to the crowd and chucks stuff at a fan yet no card shown, hope Rangers use this for Alfie’s defence.

The Lurgan Bigot and Thumb are two cheeks of the same mhanky @rse but the hypocrisy in the way this will be reported will be interesting to see....

Said love to see the same people that gave Alfredo stick for last 3 weeks see what the say about thumb head becouse that’s wrong doing what he did just as bad Alfredo
hes got it bang on let’s wait n see what happen if the Kilmarnock supporter has any brains he could get him charged time will tell

Griffiths canny take it. He's gonna get it tight at every away ground, he'd be as well getting to %^*& if he's going to break down and cry over it.

I do hope we get to see him at Ibrox before he fucks off though...

Well said Kris Boyd.
Good to see you've finally grown a set of balls.
If Morelos had walked over and thrown any object at opposing fans like the wee racist junkie did the rotten mhobs media lackeys Chris 'newco' Sutton and the morale crusader (apart from when he is kicking team mates in the face in training or telling his wife he's pumping someone else on her birthday) John Hartson would have been demanding a 6 match ban or jail sentence.

Back