Celtic player swallow dive looking for penalty. No yellow

Edweird

Alf went down under contact. We're told it's clever play unless it's Alf.
Mickey Johnson(?) took a massive dive looking for a penalty Wednesday night.
Three weeks ago Walker says on Sky that the ref got it right when he booked Alf.
Last night the Cellic player just ran out of space. No yellow either.

Ran out of room? There was till a few yards to get to the bye line. Tom Daley would be proud of that dive.....

The problem with the second one was he was wearing green and grey if it was Alfie,defo booking. But they are getting cheated all over the park remember. o_O

Apparently their second was offside as well last night. Boils the piss, how the %^*& they can think they get a raw deal is just mind blowing.

Walker's commentary was ridiculous for that dive and thumbheid chucking his tape into the crowd. Nothing in it / ran out of room

It’s a sad state of affairs when the man that cost us the LCF with the offside decision is probably the Referee that is the most fair to us . I honestly can’t remember the last time I seen a dive like that not getting a booking .

another clear booking avoided by the poets, its cheating.

Kamara has 8 yellows for us this season, is there any mentally challengeds on anywhere near that?

Alf went down under contact. We're told it's clever play unless it's Alf.
Mickey Johnson(?) took a massive dive looking for a penalty Wednesday night.
Three weeks ago Walker says on Sky that the ref got it right when he booked Alf.
Last night the Cellic player just ran out of space. No yellow either.

Just to clarify, Alfie did not go down under contact, why deny what the TV pictures clearly show, a pathetic attempt to win a penalty that got the booking it deserved.

Johnson's dive is even more pathetic if it actually was an attempt to win a penalty. He was so far away from the Killie player it has me thinking that perhaps he stumbled.

I’m quite sure the compliance officer will be filling her report right now
On how there wee Mikey Jonson got tripped by a blade of grass that was of the orange persuasion planted by Alfie and thumb head was just passing his plastic tape to a recycle man cause he really cares about dolphins feck them all

Until the board come out firing on all cylanders, no more dry gunpowder. This is going to be the norm. Rangers guilty of breathing, them - hard done by.

They are cheating Bastards!! Plain and simple and it will continue because they get away with it every game! Look at Clancy when Morelos went down- the card was out before he hit the ground. Seems the filth play to different rules.

Just to clarify, Alfie did not go down under contact, why deny what the TV pictures clearly show, a pathetic attempt to win a penalty that got the booking it deserved.

Johnson's dive is even more pathetic if it actually was an attempt to win a penalty. He was so far away from the Killie player it has me thinking that perhaps he stumbled.

No, the cheating wee dick definitely dived and the cheating c@nt in charge ignored it.

No even slightly surprised remember Mcgregor’s dive at Ibrox this season Walker said he was right to go down because he was anticipating the tackle.

Back