Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 3rd December 12:30 - Sky Sports **

Great team spirit again. Young Bates should get a worthy mention. Rangers now 2nd. We need to stay there and pull away from the rest now.

Well done Rangers! We may give some of them stick on here but they've done brilliant to get the 6 points over the 2 games.

Last ten minutes aged me ten years. Collum should be taking up his duties down a few divisions next week.

Fantastic defensive performance Rangers, where the Hamilton and Dundee games came from I’ll never know. Wee done Murty and co!

Well done, Rangers. We were up against it and that was a fine show of determination and fight.

Best result this season. Great work rate and desire. Some lack of quality but we are where we are. Thought Bates was tremendous.

Did they run out of sheeting for the main stand roof?

Maybe it's one of those eco roof things, grass and moss for insulation.

%^*& me that was a tense Last 25 mins. Tremendous fight shown by the players all through the 90 mins but particularly after the preposterous red card for Jack.

Absolutely delighted.

Well done Rangers against another cheating ref
No extra time in first half as Rangers had a dangerous free kick yet 4 mins in the second half
Sending off was a disgraceful decision

Great solid victory!

Well done Rangers!!

Bates deserves praise as it was his first game of the season.

He was solid.

We actually are well covered in that position.

Great performance, every single one of the boys stuck to their task. McCrorie immense yet again, Pena starting to prove the doubters wrong. Keep him in!

Back