Unbelievable. Scum struggling and Clancy gives a penalty

The defender more or less stood still and the Tim player falls over him. Never a penalty in a million years

Our club’s failure to robustly call out cheating scum like CoIIum, CIancy & co has effectively given them a free pass to carry on cheating.

All the shíte that Rangers had to put up with in December and we ask for fućking VAR.

They receive at least a 12-15 points start every season due to biased or intimidated refs. Just how we are even near them despite the loaded dice against us is indicative of how well we've played so far.

Stop putting words in his mouth

He said no complaints about Alfredo

Rangers then put out a statement stating the number of wrong decisions is unacceptable

For some, they might have to put up a neon sign ‘we are being cheated weekly’ to read between the lines
"We’ve got no complaints in terms of the referee’s decisions," Gerrard told Sky Sports.

The club had an open goal to knock this shit on the head but instead chose to release a feeble statement about VAR that stated that referees have a hard job.

Officials have already cost us a trophy this season and they are now our biggest threat to winning the league.

If you read my post you will see it says people who haven’t seen it. You’ve just said you saw it.

I already told you that I didn't need to see it to know he's a sniveling cheating little mentally challenged bastard.
Probably just the same as others did but maybe you think different.

Never expected them to drop points to county anyway, just means we need to go and do our job tomorrow.

Unless it’s Rangers we should never except any other team to take points from them at the piggery. Unless the leagues already over, I can’t remember the last time that happened.

3-0 now and the decision will just be glossed over due to the scoreline.

The fact is yet again they have needed Clancy to dig them out when they were struggling.

There is a County player directly between him and the incident. He must have X ray eyes.

9oWNq94.png

IeZYt12.png

The credibility of Scottish football was gone long ago due to biased and intimidated refs. Cheats like Clancy just confirm it.

Our club will maintain dignified silence and let us be cheated out of a league title.
Despite all the improvements this season, that is still the most likely outcome. How can Rangers FC sit back and allow our brand to be deliberately damaged and cheated like this ?

Is that him reffed 3 out of 4 of the last filth games?? Seems liewell must be requesting his services??

Johnson again. After midweek he learned he can go down in the box any time with no punishment. Especially today.

Back