Unbelievable. Scum struggling and Clancy gives a penalty

I genuinely think they are paying him, similar to what they are doing with sutton and their other puppets

Any clips of the penalty? Clancy is a dangerous vile bastard. The most blatant cheat in the country. We missed a trick by not calling him out personally after the old firm victory. 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

It was silling defending and is a penalty for anyone not in a Rangers shirt I've watched their first half as I am at a loose end and they have been woeful and County have missed 2 or 3 guilt edge chances their defences doesn't deal with pacey players getting onto a long ball at all

His career would be finished if he’d have given that performance against Celtic in the December game , as another poster said unthinkable he’s back next game but even more shameful is that the media never even mentioned he was returning to the scene of the crime so soon after his biased officiating , just imagine it was Beaton and he got Rangers next game .... cue the meltdown aided by a compliant press

Our board should have finished his refereeing career but as usual we did phuck all about the cheating bastard

Also giving Clancy this game proves SFA are helping the child rapists any way they can

We issued a statement then.....no actually, that’s all we did.

I’d love to think we were putting pressure on behind the scenes like the papes done with Beaton, but let’s be honest, we probably didn’t even consider it.

As I said I was watching a stream.
I would not be outraged without seeing it.
It was pitiful cheating

I genuinely think they are paying him, similar to what they are doing with sutton and their other puppets

It's not paying. It's the fact that hes a mentally challenged scumbag. It's his duty, it's drilled into them in their schools. It's a duty that he must fulfil.

Not seen it so can't comment on the incident but noticed this is the fifth scum game he's reffed already this season. Nearer a quarter of their league games with that cheating bas.

Not dodgy at all.

from the bbc, make of it what you will:

'
Penalty Celtic. Michael Johnston draws a foul in the penalty area.

I think some still underestimate what we are up against this season.

clancy back at the piggery next match after one of the most one-sided reffing performances in football history should be unthinkable.
They are taking the piss with that appointment.

Not seen it so can't comment on the incident but noticed this is the fifth scum game he's reffed already this season. Nearer a quarter of their league games with that cheating bas.

Not dodgy at all.
How many “top level” refs are there in Scotland to manage this league’s games? Genuine question as I don’t know, but for one team to have almost a quarter of their games reffed by the same referee is something that has to be highlighted.

His career would be finished if he’d have given that performance against Celtic in the December game , as another poster said unthinkable he’s back next game but even more shameful is that the media never even mentioned he was returning to the scene of the crime so soon after his biased officiating , just imagine it was Beaton and he got Rangers next game .... cue the meltdown aided by a compliant press
Correct Steve.
He should have been called out by our club after the Celtic game and we could have said it isn't sour grapes as we have just won the game.
But these decisions can't keep going against us.
Then named a few more examples.
Then asked for a meeting with the sfa and referee supervisor
As I keep saying,the dignified silence is not working.

Youre watching them? I dont doubt that it was probably a very shadey penalty to give. Seriously the amount of posts on here about the mentally challengeds in the last 7-10 days is frightening. Give it a rest eh

It's really not usual for a referee to get the same team at home twice in a row, is it? I think it's even less usual after that same referee giving what is universally acknowledged to be the most 1-sided performance of the year, in favour of that very team.

Regardless of who it is, in any sane country questions would be asked.

He shouldn’t even be allowed to referee any games involving us or the soup deniers he’s not impartial should be away to the junior leagues

Game’s an utter bogey. As bent as Greece.

It’s not just that they don’t want us to win the league - they don’t want any fucking competition at all.

After our game there he shouldn't have been back near the paedo dome for a long time.
Only in this country would he be back the very next game

Had a look at Kiddyfiddler street and according to the match thread they should've been 2 or 3 down before the penalty.

Not seen it but let me guess. Ross County player gets with in a yard of a tim who takes a heavy touch throw himself down. Clancy blows the whistle n points at the spot before tim hits the ground. Am I close?

Imagine Beaton refereeing us right after the 1-0 Ibrox game Last Dec? No? That’s because it wouldn’t have happened in a million years because the mentally challengeds raised hell after the game (even though it was as fair a performance as you’ll see). We just don’t know how to play the game, we’re too fucking nice, too sporting. We need to get down and dirty and quick or the league will be delivered to the piggery by these fucking RC trained cheating cu-nts

They are taking the piss with that appointment.

Exactly, they are making a point, I don’t remember any ref doing two home games in a row.

Our club are at fault for not calling this cheat out, he should have been hounded after the 29th December instead we’ve allowed them to control the narrative again.

That's exactly what he did with us.
He knew the mentally challengeds were in a game and gave them a dubious penalty.
Unfortunately for Clancy, it was saved .
Sick of it .

Back