Unbelievable. Scum struggling and Clancy gives a penalty

We need stop with this attitude

Like it or not there are some very questionable decisions and differences in how we are reffed compared to them

If at the end of the year we end up with nothing due to decisions in particular from clancy will this still be said

In theory we should be around 6-9 points clear if they were reffed to same standard as we are we are not and it could cost us
Win our games
Who cares??:D:D

Mental
Will all our games we are champions

Need to put the pressure on Clancy that his decisions are being watched, the cheating scum that he his.

So where do Rangers go from here? Missed the open goal after the 29th, and here we are next league game with the same old story. As an absolute minimum we should be questioning the appointment/allocation of referees for games involving Celtic given the stats mentioned on this thread.

Today and 4 weeks ago.

What were the other 3?

We've seen the stats on Morelos when he referees our games, it'll be interesting to have a look into the filth games he's had.
August 3rd..septic v st.johnstone
Sept 28th... hivs v septic
Oct 30th septic v st.mirren

The amount of our own ( term used very loosely ) who can't see what's happening to us in front of their own eyes is worrying to say the least.

If they can't see Clancy is a sniveling cheating little mentally challenged bastard then I think you know the rest.

You have evidently not read the thread.
I was watching a stream and if you had bothered to read the thread you would’ve seen that a video of the penalty incident was posted.
That clearly shows that Clancy’s view was blocked by a Ross County player.
A Celtic player threw himself to the floor and there was only half hearted appeals but Clancy could not wait to get the whistle to his mouth.
Two hone games at the Scumhut in succession Clamcy has awarded them penalties.
Ps, admin know me well!
I only asked how you knew!

Nah, what is frightening is so called Rangers fans on here giving cheating scum the benefit of the doubt.
What is most incredible to me is not that Clancy is such a brazen cheat, nor the fact that he refs their next home after that disgrace against us that was open corruption and bigotry. It's not even that this was this fifth time he has reffed them this season when it's blatantly clear he's a cheat.

What is most incredible to me is that there are still rangers supporters who think he's not a total and absolute corrupt, cheating disgrace of a ref. Astonishing.

Today and 4 weeks ago.

What were the other 3?

We've seen the stats on Morelos when he referees our games, it'll be interesting to have a look into the filth games he's had.

Celtic V St Johnstone
St Mirren v Rangers
Kilmarnock v Hibs
Hibs V Celtic
Hearts V Rangers
Celtic V St Mirren
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock
St Johnstone v Aberdeen
Hibs V Kilmarnock
Celtic V Rangers
Celtic V Ross County

Five out of eleven league games this season, 4 at the piggery.

No Hamilton, Livingston or Motherwell league games and we are well over half way through season.

Clancys 20th game in charge at the glitterdome today.

Leaving out the December game the other 19 show these stats.

Won 18 drawn 1. (Hearts 0-0)

Goals for - 69
Goals against - 6

That's incredible stats in anyone's eyes but some of our own say we're paranoid. :oops:
Clancys 20th game in charge at the glitterdome today.

Leaving out the December game the other 19 show these stats.

Won 18 drawn 1. (Hearts 0-0)

Goals for - 69
Goals against - 6

Incredible stats but we're paranoid.

The amount of our own ( term used very loosely ) who can't see what's happening to us in front of their own eyes is worrying to say the least.

If they can't see Clancy is a sniveling cheating little mentally challenged bastard then I think you know the rest.
Was there for all to see December 29th.

Just seen the Celtic penalty on YouTube. When viewed from the camera at the opposite end I was astonished to see that Clancy seemed to be pointing to the spot before the ball had actually reached Johnstone and he was already on his way down before any contact had been made.

Is there any video of the so called
Stone wall pk he turned down for Ross County at 1-0 just before half time?

He refereed them 5 times in the league last year. He failed to book a single celtic player in three of these games. This season he has failed to book a single celtic player in two of their games.

So ten celtic games 5 games no celtic players booked.

We have had him 9 times in all competitions this season and last there has not been a single game he has not booked any of our players.

Why on earth would Clancy hesitate in awarding them a dubious penalty, he knows that there will no criticisms, no reprimands, no sanctions of his performance. After his farcical handling of the last OF game drew not a peep from Rangers (I've long since given up on the media), why should Clancy not feel at liberty to do whatever he wants to assist the yahoos.

For this, Rangers have only themselves to blame. As long as cheating by corrupt match officials is meet by passivity and silence, we are almost in a position of having to 'knock them out to get a draw'.

I think the majority of the refs in this country are just terrified of giving decisions against them but this b*stard is different, blatantly goes out of his way to shaft us and benefit his team. Club needs to call him out one way or another.

Correct.

They are all afraid, he just takes it up a notch by openly helping them.

Dalziel - "is it a penalty?...Yes"

Said it for a while, really wish that twat had never been near our club. The fact we still entertain him as well is a joke.
I cannae go that rhat bastard, the fact he was paid by us at some point in our history grates on me big time. How he manages to earn money as a pundit shows how bad the footballing media in this sithole are. Cunts as bright as a black oot and as thick as ma piece box. Prick that he is

Anyone know how to hound a proper cheat out the game?

Guys have been forced out for far less.
Threaten him.
Threaten his family.
Follow him in supermarkets.
Hire a private detective.
Brick his windows.
Publish his address and phone number online.

Just some methods that have previous success in forcing Scottish referees to get in line.

Long time reader first time poster...

Why doesnt everyone forget about them and the refs? We have 2 games to play and can go a point ahead. Playing great football, bit sluggish after winter break but winning, whereas last year we would have lost.

Concentrate on us and us only
Do you mean forget about them and the refs ,like in the league cup final when we lost to a goal that was clearly offside . Possibly I felt like you years ago when I felt that things tended to even themselves out , but now we have a situation where it would appear that referees are afraid to give a decision against celtic due to a campaign by celtic to intimidate referees , even causing a referees strike due to their actions and during this period they were aided and abetted by a compliant mhedia .
Would you forget about the ref if in the next game at Ibrox, if celtic were to be awarded a penalty like the one that they were awarded at parkhead and Rangers were to be denied one like when Joe Aribo was thrown to the ground and yet nothing was given and that penalty was to be the deciding factor in the league championship . I think that it would be naive in the extreme to believe that bad decisions by referees could not decide the outcome of the league championship as it has already done in the league cup final

Refs should be held accountable for their decisions.
I'm not saying they should be interviewed on every decision but at least explain the game changing ones.
I think it was an Australian ref I saw doing an interview after the game but it showed there's no reason it can't be done.

How often the same referee refs the same club at consecutive home games?
Especially after coming in for due criticisms.

Our biggest battle is off the field of play. How was Clancy allowed to referee their match after his shambolic performance a few weeks ago. For us to get any silverware this season will take a monumental effort against the biased and corrupt SFA. Any decision which is soft will always go the way of the bheasts.

An organisation seeing a horror show should have ended him,to put him in charge of their game is clear corruption.

You could have put yer mortgage on that happening.
The worrying element for me is it being so blatant. Its not gonna stop

Doesn’t even look like he sees it, it’s not even a foul is it? I’ve only seen it once but looked like the Bheast took a dive. Maybe wrong.

In my 50 years of following the club, this is the first time I can remember that the same referee has done one club's home league games in succession
Compare to beaton not doing any of our games for nearly 5 months after we beat them at Ibrox
I'm sure Collum was the same, I wonder when we will get Clancy again I bet its not at Ibrox,whenever it is we should give it him tight the whole game, as some have said he shouldn't have been near their games either probably more so than ours his appointment for their first home game after Clancys abysmal officiating really says it all.The fact is if we don't see him for a while why did he get a Celtic game straight away will be watching this with interest.

Celtic V St Johnstone
St Mirren v Rangers
Kilmarnock v Hibs
Hibs V Celtic
Hearts V Rangers
Celtic V St Mirren
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock
St Johnstone v Aberdeen
Hibs V Kilmarnock
Celtic V Rangers
Celtic V Ross County

Five out of eleven league games this season, 4 at the piggery.

No Hamilton, Livingston or Motherwell league games and we are well over half way through season.
An incredible statistic. And yet still our board say and do nothing.

Back