Right back vs Ross County

depends what is happening with jack in midfield as polster in there and patterson at right back.if midfield is davis,kamara,jack then polster at right back after todays 2nd half.

Polster did enough today to win himself a place in the team, however, I wouldn't be gutted to see Patterson get a run out.

Polster was a level above the rest of the team second half, offensively

And still they pointed at moaned that he didnt do what they wanted when they were the ones giving the game away

Wednesday is absolutely NOT a time for starting Patterson.

The home support will rip the team to shreds if we're not 3 up in the first 20 mins.

It can't be Flanagan either.

Polster has earned a start.
It will never be the time to start him, there will always be an excuse in the mind of a shitebag.

Best thing him and the other youths can do is leave.

Wednesday is absolutely NOT a time for starting Patterson.

The home support will rip the team to shreds if we're not 3 up in the first 20 mins.

It can't be Flanagan either.

Polster has earned a start.
I'd written him off, played well today

It will never be the time to start him, there will always be an excuse in the mind of a shitebag.

He should have started against St Mirren. And possibly today.

But I wouldn't want to chuck an inexperienced kid into our cauldren of complaints and boo boys after a defeat.

I didnt think he was great defensively and had a good cross at one point in to the box but not much else. He tried at least. I didnt think Flanagan done much wrong either other than the yellow and his obvious attacking play letting him down. Defensively ok.

I'd play Patterson in all honesty on Wednesday but it'll be back to Flanagan no doubt.

Polster has never put a foot wrong whenever called upon. Athletic strong and a decent footballer. Must be shite in training of flanigan starts before him

Polster at RB until Tav is back. Done well when he came on
The only guy to play more than one telling pass in the entire game. Played well. Deserves a crack after that performance.

Has always looked pretty comfortable at this level, even based on the limited game time we have seen.

I agree. When will the time ever be right? A moaning crowd can also motivate certain players. Don't want to derail anything here and turn it into a debate about the HTC but get Patterson in.

He'll be back, unfortunately.

In fact, when Tav returns, we'll see FF posters looking for Flanagan to replace Tav if he's guilty of an over hit cross.
The fact he was hooked at half time was telling, cant see him starting on Wednesday

I would play Polster based on his showing today, he looked decent enough.

Flanagan was actually unlucky in getting booked today - it was a poor header from Jack that put him under needless pressure.

Still Polster for me. His passing was better, as was his touch.

Jobs Polsters until Tav back.
And based on Flanagan first half and last game v Polsters 45 mins I don't know how he got picked ahead of him in the first place.

Patterson. However, since there doesn’t seem to be the level of trust with him that’s required... Polster. If Polster isn’t fit, absolutely anyone from the Broomloan Front. Basically anyone but fat Flanno.

Either Polster or Patterson, only reason i would hesitate to play Polster is if he's going to move before the window closes, no point giving him game time over Patterson if he's gone in less than a week

Back