It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

Quick google...

‘A gang of car thieves targeted luxury vehicles at airport car parks and fitted them with tracking devices so they could steal them when the owners had returned home, a court heard. The thieves used sophisticated cloning devices to replicate "contactless" keys at the airport car parks.’

Why would you go right under the motor to stick a GPS tracker though?

The more I think about this, the angrier I get.

Who could blame him if he decided to leave tomorrow? Especially with his wife and unborn child being pulled into people’s bitter agendas.

We need a massive banner at a home game ASAP showing him our support. Probably should’ve been done before now. We can’t let these scumbags win.

If I was Alfie I'd demand to leave the country ASAP. His pregnant wife and unborn baby are all that matters.

Rangers may have been able to nip this in the bud a long time ago but did nothing and let the media in Scotland whip their brain dead fans into a murderous frenzy.

Thanks for the memories Alfie. If you do stay I hope the club give you protection.

Honestly, if I was him I'd be off. Football isn't that important.

The club have done the right thing by commenting on this, however not commenting enough to cross the line when there is an investigation underway.

My problem is this

They have let Michael, Stewart, Hartson, Brazil, Sutton, Leckie and others stoke up hatred towards him for the last 2 years, they have allowed them all to call him such things as Thug, Cheat, Buffallo Brains, Lunatic, Screw Loose etc etc, They have allowed them all access to Ibrox while they have been demonising a Rangers employee to the ends that he is subjected to Coins, Bovril thrown at him, Racial slurs at games and abused in the street, Rangers have not said a peep against the people who have and are stoking up the hatred, indeed we roll the red carpet out the them.

I wouldn't blame Alfredo if he turned round and told our board to sell him now, that they have sat back and let this fester and happen, that they have part of the blame for the demonisation and hatred directed towards him.

Robertson and our PR team, all the way to King should hang their heads in shame, they have allowed this lot to spew vile and borderline, sometimes clear as day, Xenophobic and racial hatred towards Morelos.

I don't like to compare with other clubs, but look at the Celtic reaction to Boyd over Griffiths.

Our board have let Morelos down, not in the last few weeks, but from the very Moment Keith Jackson started his own xenophobic shite with Morelos 2 years ago and that is an absolute disgrace and it is a board not worthy of a player like Morelos.

The board in general have been our saviours and have been excellent, beyond excellent, but the lack of action, lack of balls, the sitting back and allowing is to happen fester and indeed blow up into an all out witch hunt is a black mark on them.

I just hope Morelos and his Wife are ok.
Fantastic post. Exactly my thoughts.

Your not stealing a Lamborghini and certainly not from underneath.

I worked on Larssons car many times and would never even thought about doing anything like that takes some real low life .

If someone wants to steal it they will, either by cloning the keys, car jacking or stealing the keys. I doubt it would be the first lambo to be nicked.

Not that the club will say anything even when the investigation is concluded.

They could have given a more expansive statement without going into this specific incident or the details of the police investigation. But they won't. Not now, not ever.

they can’t say something if they don’t know the facts

truth is, same a race attacks etc, these things are deliberately hidden from the public if possible because of the chance of revenge attacks. If some mentally challenged has tampered with alfredos car then there’s something happens to say edouards car as revenge then what happens? All out war in Glasgow? The police would try and prevent the media reporting this to avoid this scenario

The division in Glasgow has been strengthened by divisive politics in this country. I genuinely believe if we win the league this season there will be riots on the streets

Absolutely disgusting. None of us know the facts, it will all come out in time. The picture at the top of the thread show his car being towed away, which surely implies the car has been tampered with rather than a tracker fitted? Only way they’d be towing it would be to remove the tracker and by the sounds of it the bloke wouldn’t have had enough time to fit it before Alfredo spotted him.

Simple as that, the hatred stirred up by those bastards should not be underplayed.

The way Morelos is treated in Scotland is a fucking disgrace.
If the club aren’t going to do %^*& all about it its time us as a support went after them see how big they are then , mutant bastards

Where he lives is a secure entrance, so either someone has buzzed someone to get in or it’s been someone who lives within the complex who’s done it. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no cctv covering the parking bays as some of the flats are very expensive
I used to live there. Someone opens the gate you can follow in behind.

The club have done the right thing by commenting on this, however not commenting enough to cross the line when there is an investigation underway.

My problem is this

They have let Michael, Stewart, Hartson, Brazil, Sutton, Leckie and others stoke up hatred towards him for the last 2 years, they have allowed them all to call him such things as Thug, Cheat, Buffallo Brains, Lunatic, Screw Loose etc etc, They have allowed them all access to Ibrox while they have been demonising a Rangers employee to the ends that he is subjected to Coins, Bovril thrown at him, Racial slurs at games and abused in the street, Rangers have not said a peep against the people who have and are stoking up the hatred, indeed we roll the red carpet out the them.

I wouldn't blame Alfredo if he turned round and told our board to sell him now, that they have sat back and let this fester and happen, that they have part of the blame for the demonisation and hatred directed towards him.

Robertson and our PR team, all the way to King should hang their heads in shame, they have allowed this lot to spew vile and borderline, sometimes clear as day, Xenophobic and racial hatred towards Morelos.

I don't like to compare with other clubs, but look at the Celtic reaction to Boyd over Griffiths.

Our board have let Morelos down, not in the last few weeks, but from the very Moment Keith Jackson started his own xenophobic shite with Morelos 2 years ago and that is an absolute disgrace and it is a board not worthy of a player like Morelos.

The board in general have been our saviours and have been excellent, beyond excellent, but the lack of action, lack of balls, the sitting back and allowing is to happen fester and indeed blow up into an all out witch hunt is a black mark on them.

It's beyond depressing that there is not a single word anyone can disagree with there.

Can’t you read? There is legally only so much the club can say.

You go ahead and write a better statement.

Please don't encourage people to write mock up statements.

At the moment I'm choosing to believe it was an attempt to fit a tracker with the intention of stealing it. Absolutely no way am I believing somebody tried to cut his brakes.

I genuinely feel nauseous.

Is this really what we're up against? Is this the lengths people will go to? Have minds been warped and frenzied so much that someone genuinely thought this was something that should be done?
Feel the exact same, absolutely sickening and to think he would have his unborn child and wife in the carab

My problem is this

[/QUOTE
Absolutely spot on btw

Mate I’ve worked for Rolls Royce, Bentley and BMW I know exactly how car Brakes work .

Its a pressurised system your foot makes the pressure if the system isn’t sealed no pressure no Brakes, So stick to talking about stuff you know not bumping your gums when you don’t have a clue what your talking about.

And if the system has a small leak it instantly stops working? eh no. was a joke in the 1st instance get a grip of yourself ffs. If the guy was under the car he'd need to pop of all sorts of guards to get to them so unlikely thats what he was doing in any case. you're the expert though I'll wait on your report. :rolleyes:

My problem is this

Well said that man

Speaking to a dhim in work about it there. Naturally I got called an absolute nutcase because why would a shellick fan do such a thing? They are the best fans in the world, it was probably one of your own racist fascist fans who done it so he doesn’t need to get sold.
Genuine stuff.
You actually can’t have a normal rational fucking conversation with a dhim, ever.

whoever did this, if true, deserves the hiding of a lifetime. And that’s not advocating violence at all, Thats merely me stating my opinion that whoever did this should be leathered. And put in the jail for attempted murder, and then leathered in the jail as well.
Rangers and Alfredo need to be 100% with this, because already it’s the figure of fun with these manky scumbags

Shameful and many are to blame. Obviously the lunatics responsible but the SNP bigots, media, police Scotland and all the racist and bigoted scum in this cesspit of a city and beyond play their part on the continued attacks on Rangers, unionists,protestants and no voters.

Quick google...

‘A gang of car thieves targeted luxury vehicles at airport car parks and fitted them with tracking devices so they could steal them when the owners had returned home, a court heard. The thieves used sophisticated cloning devices to replicate "contactless" keys at the airport car parks.’

This is probably the case if it’s a tactic they use.

Hopefully the scumbags prints can be lifted along with the CCTV.

Mate I’ve worked for Rolls Royce, Bentley and BMW I know exactly how car Brakes work .

Its a pressurised system your foot makes the pressure if the system isn’t sealed no pressure no Brakes, So stick to talking about stuff you know not bumping your gums when you don’t have a clue what your talking about.
If this is the case that the brake pipes were TRYING to be cut, you can bet your bottom dollar the f.ucking idiots doing it don’t have a clue.

Need to wait and see what really has happened here.

Either way it’s disgusting what Morelos puts up with.

This is the line in the sand where Rangers must now call for Celtic’s expulsion from Scottish football.
We should be preparing a dossier listing all their crimes against the sport and humanity and demand Westminster take action.

I think we should wait until we know all the facts. There is a huge difference between a tracker and attempting to cut brake lines. Ranting about conjecture serves no one. If it’s true about the brakes then we have to go after the perpetrator and those that made this toxic atmosphere. There is a long list.

Can’t you read? There is legally only so much the club can say.

You go ahead and write a better statement.
There is no "believe" about it. An incident did happen. So say that. Always meek and weak. Wish I could write the clubs statements I'd of had everyone of the cnuts and their papers named and shamed and banned long ago.

My problem is this

100% well said mate. Sick of the Boards current philosophy on dealing with the media, It’s all wrong and not working

I am totally shocked by this news I feel Alfie never gets a break now this has happened hope him and his wife are ok.

We're consistently subjected to sectarian treatment in the Republic of Scotland and not a thing is done about it. The Mhedia and politicians have played their part in making Rangers, our support and players fair game. Dehumanised and trying to make our brand toxic with their propaganda.

The treatment of Alfie in this crap hole is beyond the pale. An utter disgrace. Racist, sectarian abuse going unpunished and no condemnation. They're trying to force him out of Scotland because he's a threat.

How many of our players have been abused and harassed in the street now? Waghorn, Russle Martin, Ryan Jack, Andy Goram, Nacho Novo, Alfie...

Imagine if this was Edouard or any other Bheast player and I can guarantee the reaction from the Mhedia scum would be totally different.

The SNP have ruined this country.

Not read all the replies but I'd hope Rangers get some security for him.

Absolutely sinister behaviour. This is the fault of the Scottish media no doubt.

Reactions: dmg
Absolute scumbag bastards he drives his pregnant wife in that car this is extremely disturbing we and the club will rally round the boy and protect him but the club must wage a PR offensive now about Morelos and get what he has to put up with out in public. If that was me in another country and that happened to me I’d want to leave abuse you can take that’s on a whole new level and the boy will want away I know I would.

I think we should wait until we know all the facts. There is a huge difference between a tracker and attempting to cut brake lines. Ranting about conjecture serves no one. If it’s true about the brakes then we have to go after the perpetrator and those that made this toxic atmosphere. There is a long list.

There’s one particular’ entity ‘ at the top of the list.

Back