It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

If true, the scum are setting a very dangerous precedent with this type of action.

Maybe the guy was trying to attach a tracker to Alfie’s car, so they can follow him about everywhere.

Extremely disturbing behaviour no matter what they were trying to achieve.

If this is the least of it, you have to wonder what the reason for that would be.

Just sickening that this is happening to him, absolutely sickening.

Notice a lot of the scum replying to the news articles and Rangers fans posting about this on Twitter, calling bullshit etc. Specifically @TheLeatherBelts who is repeatedly saying 'Let's get the real story first' What? Because that's something that people make up is it you moron.
Yep I have saw loads of posts, one guy shared a pic of tav’s car outside the ground ages ago, trying to be funny. Weird bunch of mongs

As soon as the stories appeared about his supposedly ‘threatening’ cutting throats gesture the club should have released footage from the euro game where he walks to his own players in the middle of the field and makes the same gesture - and then asked: ...... ‘Are the hate mongers in the media seriously suggesting Morelos is threatening to cut this own players throats here?’

They should have declared the fat slugs article a piece of hateful propaganda, and banned his rag.

They should have highlighted the above and called out dangerous hate filled bigotry/bias in the media regarding the player ....... simple as that and not really hard.

Instead the club basically allows this shit to get worse by being cowardly and weak. That’s the result of unanswered hate and propaganda - always. The hate and bias grows until anything can be justified against the victims. Now add living in a city where a lot of the people who hate Alfie happen to be idiots. Well anything is fair against ‘throat cutters’ - right?

That’s where our club should be ashamed of themselves. They have let this type of propaganda go unanswered for years now.
Exactly! Enough is enough! We need to start fighting back and calling out theses c@nts

I dont really understand the first post.

Does Tav's old car now belong to Alfie? And he caught somebody underneath it?

As soon as the stories appeared about his supposedly ‘threatening’ cutting throats gesture the club should have released footage from the euro game where he walks to his own players in the middle of the field and makes the same gesture - and then asked: ...... ‘Are the hate mongers in the media seriously suggesting Morelos is threatening to cut this own players throats here?’

They should have declared the fat slugs article a piece of hateful propaganda, and banned his rag.

They should have highlighted the above and called out dangerous hate filled bigotry/bias in the media regarding the player ....... simple as that and not really hard.

Instead the club basically allows this shit to get worse by being cowardly and weak. That’s the result of unanswered hate and propaganda - always. The hate and bias grows until anything can be justified against the victims. Now add living in a city where a lot of the people who hate Alfie happen to be idiots. Well anything is fair against ‘throat cutters’ - right?

That’s where our club should be ashamed of themselves. They have let this type of propaganda go unanswered for years now.

Have u got a copy of the footage of him doing it in the euro game? Or know where I can see it.

This is the final straw surely, will the club grow a pair of fucking balls here and act on this or are we still trying to make friends??

The Scottish media/press and their anti Morelos campaign of hate is the catalyst for this latest event. God forbid anything was to happen to Morelos but even more so his pregnant wife/unborn baby.

If some c*nt layed a finger on my missus who's also due I would make sure they lived the rest of their days eating through a straw.

Its time for the club to act, get the police involved and surely 24 hour security. Also, us fans have to show our support for Alfie and the family like never before.

The drive Morelos out campaign has now reached its peak thanks to the likes if Sutton, Hartson etc and the club letting them get away with it.

Stewart Robertson over to u. Show us you are a man and fight fire with fire, show us u care and protect our own.

If this is an attempt to interfere with the car brakes the scum have crossed the rubicon. The mentally challengeds are now making it fair game to target players. This is reprehensible even for the two pope cultists.

Wasn’t it only last week a mentally challenged was in court after threatening to stab Morelos (on social media)?

All we did was win a game of football FFS. The mentally challengeds are diseased.
No, no.
He threatened to cut the throat of everybody in the main standard paradump.
He made a violent gesture.

If true we cannot let this be swept under the carpet just like the sectarian and racist comments thrown at him as he left the pitch the 29th of December

I'm 35 years old and I've never seen a player been targeted as bad by the media and scum fans as morelos and for what? I was younger at the time of mo johnstone stuff, how bad was it at that time?

Once we know the full facts and once the dust has settled in a day or two I strongly expect Club1872 to release something on this. I happen to be a member, but I know they can be a bit of a marmite proposition. However, like it or not, they currently represent the largest official group of Rangers supporters. Therefore I feel they have a moral obligation to be the voice of the supporters and a) make it clear our backing and commitment to look after our player and moreover b) voice those concerns raised multiple times in this thread already that the narrative set by the usual suspects in the media has fostered an atmosphere where it seems to be anything goes when it comes to Rangers fans and players, and this young man in particular.

Absolutely fucking shocking that it's come to this. The club have to be careful as to what they can release, but C1872 are representing US. Time for the gloves to come off. Time for life to become uncomfortable for those who do their best to chase Alfredo out of this country.

Get it done please chaps.

Last edited:
This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up
What is happening to Scotland? This is seriously frightening.
The hatred is shocking.

Sad but true.

Because we have a man at the helm in S Robertson unfit for purpose and his ability to protect the club and staff is proven to be non existent.

Make friends my fucking arse, that ship sailed years ago and we are onto a hiding to nothing with such a man in charge.

I says it at the time, Sutton, Hartson etc should have been summoned to Ibrox along with club lawyers to explain their comments.

Sadly this is somewhat our own doing in a sense people know they can slaughter us in the press/media which goes unchallenged.

How easy is it to cut brake lines? This is way beyond giving a player a guy if grief if true. The media will be complicit in one of our players being hurt one day
I don't think brake lines can be cut in the way you used to see in films think it;s more likely someone placing a tracking device

If true, the scum are setting a very dangerous precedent with this type of action.

Maybe the guy was trying to attach a tracker to Alfie’s car, so they can follow him about everywhere.

Extremely disturbing behaviour no matter what they were trying to achieve.
That was my thought also

If this is an attempt to interfere with the car brakes the scum have crossed the rubicon. The mentally challengeds are now making it fair game to target players. This is reprehensible even for the two pope cultists.

I’ve already been told off on here by another ’ Bear ‘ for insinuating this.
My mate does it for a living, so companies can track their workers vans etc. It was the first thing that came to mind when I read the report.

Someone wanting to know his exact location at any time. Presumably not to meet up with him and ask for an autograph.

If this is true. IF. Then this is a result of us bending over and taking it from anyone who wants to have a swing at us, the club, the players or the fans when they feel like it. Without retribution.

If it’s not true, then I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if they tried something like that. And it would be a result of us bending over and taking it from........

There was a brief time that a few hard worded statements came out and I thought, here we go. Finally we are standing up for ourselves, but statements were all they were.

For all the great thing the board has and is doing, the complete lack of willingness to stand up for the rangers family as a MASSIVE failing.

The mental scum are going to get their wicked way, they'll drive him out.
The hanging effigies, the sick graffiti, Alfie's car and all the rest of their sh!t, do they truly wish to kill us.
For the untouchables, it smells like it is life or death for the 9th, 10th title.

If this is true. IF. Then this is a result of us bending over and taking it from anyone who wants to have a swing at us, the club, the players or the fans when they feel like it. Without retribution.

If it’s not true, then I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if they tried something like that. And it would be a result of us bending over and taking it from........

There was a brief time that a few hard worded statements came out and I thought, here we go. Finally we are standing up for ourselves, but statements were all they were.

For all the great thing the board has and is doing, the complete lack of willingness to stand up for the rangers family as a MASSIVE failing.
Sums up my exact feelings on this. Superb post.

What decent pro footballer is going to want to ply his trade in a backwater country like ours with all this shyte aimed at them by racist, ignorant,small minded opposition supporters,and biased mhedia,with a police force not fit for purpose?
What level playing field.? doesn't exist.
Totally agree.
Seemingly the media, pundits and the governing body actively don't want Alfredo playing football here. I am genuinly looking forward to him leaving for the sake of him and his family. Our hell hole of a country are stagnating his process because of ill feeling towards the club he plays for. I really despair for Scotland it is totally humped

Absolutely scandalous! The media have to take some responsibility for this after making the guy a hate figure and virtually dehumanising him. If this is where we are and people feel that attempting to murder opposition players is ok then we might as well call it a day for football in this country.

there are those trying to poke holes in the incident already e.g. how can he fit under a car with a 4" clearance, do these folk no realise people have arms and hands and that 'under the car' doesn't always mean full body right under it. I really hope there's nothing nefarious (specifically targeted for being who he is) as shit will really hit the fan

i get people's frustration at the lack of activity from the club, but what you have to understand is this is now a legal matter under investigation and as such nothing can really be said in an official capacity just in case it prejudices any potential proceedings that may result from the investigation.

also for any of you 'journos' looking in GET YOURSELVES TI F*CK

Seen a few people talking about different locations, Queen Margaret Drive etc.
The location in the photo is 100% Lancefield Quay and could have been taken from my old flat there.
It is a secure entry. You need a fob to get in. However, the gates are massive slow cumbersome things and if he was followed then the person could easily have come in behind him or even waited 10-15 seconds and still got in before the gates closed.

I used to stay there and the gates were broken constantly also.

Enough is enough.

How long does this have to go on before it gets completely out of control?

And for the record, a dignified silence never works!!!

Fcuk the dignified silence approach.

Listening to the daily update on h&h and David said that what he had seen from fairly reliable sources that alfie got into the car this morning and the car gave him a warning of something was wrong with it.he was stressing it could be wrong but that’s what he was hearing

This relentless, orchestrated, ongoing campaign of hatred against Alfredo Morelos, the shocking slurs on his racial culture, the allegations questioning his mental health and his integrity as a human being, the threats on his life and personal wellbeing from every corner by racists and bigots is unforgiveable and must be stopped and condemned unreservedly.

The scum have been attacking our players cars for years. Novo's car was torched, as was IIRC, Beasley,'s

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up

That's frightening.

Leckie et al. have a hell of a lot to answer for.

Back