It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

A hard working young man who is a long way from home and whose wife is expecting their first child.
This is way beyond football, it's a national disgrace.

This is a direct result of the villification of Alfie by refs, clubs, players and the media. The now think they can do anything.

The fact that we can even believe it possible that someone could have tampered with his car is concerning enough, never mind if they actually did .

There are plenty of reasons for people to be raging but this thread is an utter shambles and frankly, an embarrassment to the board.

There is absolutely a chance someone thought they could follow the player, fit their hand under a super car, find the brake pipes and cut them, then exit an area covered in cctv and expect not to get caught.

FAR more likely is that someone saw a car to steal, followed it and tried to plant a £29 Amazon tracker under it, knowing that if they stole the car somewhere else, the cctv would not be a risk (as the theft would happen elsewhere, obviously).

There is no speculation on this thread, other than a couple of posters. It is literally pages and pages of rage with the ONLY thing that is know as a fact as Alfie’s car got towed.

Agree with that.

Has anyone been on Clyde phone in and let them know they, and their fellow media dehumanisation of Morelos, is also to blame?

There are plenty of reasons for people to be raging but this thread is an utter shambles and frankly, an embarrassment to the board.

There is absolutely a chance someone thought they could follow the player, fit their hand under a super car, find the brake pipes and cut them, then exit an area covered in cctv and expect not to get caught.

FAR more likely is that someone saw a car to steal, followed it and tried to plant a £29 Amazon tracker under it, knowing that if they stole the car somewhere else, the cctv would not be a risk (as the theft would happen elsewhere, obviously).

There is no speculation on this thread, other than a couple of posters. It is literally pages and pages of rage with the ONLY thing that is know as a fact as Alfie’s car got towed.

Doesn't make sense. Why would anyone, with a view to stealing a car, put a tracker on it where there was cctv?

Doesn't make sense. Why would anyone, with a view to stealing a car, put a tracker on it where there was cctv?
If the car was stolen in Asda car park, why would anyone look at the cctv at his home address? If his brake line was cut at his home address, well, the rest should be obvious.

Need to see what comes out of this and what is and isn't true. I'm going to suggest that if the club cannot comment and this is under investigation, it's not a warning light coming on. Be realistic ffs.

If there is an investigation, the club cannot comment. However this doesn't mean as usual they stay quiet. Our most valuable asset, a 23 year black player from Colombia has been harrased incessantly by so called media professionals just months after he arrived. Harrased by fellow pros. Some of the comments made to him in what cricketers would call "sledging" aren't just part and parcel of the game, its vile racism. The shit he takes from fans, recorded racist abuse, items launched at him repeatedly. Barely a fkn whisper from the club apart from perhaps gerrard being a one man band protecting him. It isn't good enough. Up the fkn game Rangers, you may not be able to comment on this incident but there are fkn plenty of others. Support and defend the boy.

As for the rumours. Nobody knows for sure but something has clearly merited an investigative response. These arseholes have been incited by those repeatedly mentioned in this thread. Enough is enough. Pressure thir bosses and demand that if the constant attack is not stopped, priveleges will be removed and their staff denied access to our club and stadium.

And finally, what kind of arseholes would tamper or even challenge a football player? I had access to petrovs property multiple times, bumping into him several times. I hated that cheating diving wee (unt but seeing as I'm not a reprobate, It never once crossed my mind to say something, do something, let others know where he was. If something was done to his car, the guilty party must be punished severely. Or would nippys Scotland not want to prosecute anyone doing this to a young black professional. Greatest wee nation eh?

absolutely. I knew where lennon lived in previous spell at Celtic and folk asked me and I refused to tell them and I still wouThese people are utter scum and need dealt with. It’s open season on our players and fans and I fear the dam will eventually burst.The club should be taking responsibility and face up to this endless shiite. Fans shouldn’t have to put themselves at risk of prosecution by feeling the need to retaliate against what would in all probability be an innocent opposing fan.
You think he will brush off an attack on his life I highly doubt it but understand your thinking as will have seen some wild shit.

Psychologically every time you get in your car you will think about this. He’s a young lad who can handle himself so might not affect him as much as others but as others have said the intention needs to be established and culprit hammered. Just the fact people are watching him and his family with bad intentions is sickening.

I've not read all the posts but is this incident been confirmed as true. Have the polis commented. ??

The club have confirmed the police are investigating an incident and have quite rightly refused to comment further.

Hopefully his “calf issue” is not related to his fear for his and his family’s safety.

Brainless idiot who did this. They are not only putting Alfie, his missus and their unborn child at risk but also other people that may have been walking near Alfie when he tried to use his breaks.

I hope Tom English, Chris Sutton and Michael Stewart are proud of what they have stoked up and created here. The media have been largely responsible for the entire campaign against Alfie.

I am stunned that folk are wanting strong statements from the club, one guy calling for Rangers to demand the scum are booted out of football over this ffs.

What happens if Rangers condemn at attack on Morelos only for the police to turn around in a few days and confirm the arrest of a car thief?

It could be absolutely anything, but we are so far down the rabbit hole now that people are not only blindly dismissing anything other than a ‘catholic conspiracy’ (direct quote from here) they are shaking with rage (another quote) over the attempted murder (yup, a quote again) of one of our players.

Not one person on here has a single reason to think it is sabotage rather than theft, but hey, it lets them rant and rage for a bit on the internet.

Perhaps wait and see what develops instead of being literally in tears over it?

I didn’t say we should be demanding a clubs expulsion because someone was tampering with a car but if it is who we suspect, then this is a statement of intent that no course of action can be ruled out against any of our players from that lot in their quest to get 10 in a row.
My long standing opinion has always been that we should be demanding Celtic’s removal from Scottish football due to the various crimes associated with them going all the way back to the early 1960’s......at least.

Back