Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

We’ve had communication with the majority of MSP’s and also certain members in Westminster. We don’t hide the fact and won’t back down in our aim for justice to be served.
The majority of MSP’s that we have contacted support raising a motion in Holyrood on this subject, so our question has been why not raise it?
In the past a parliamentary question was raised with Humza by an MSP that we are in contact with, and again the same reply came from Humza that a motion cannot be raised due to an ongoing case and also the SFA inquiry is not complete.
It’s been shown earlier in this thread that a motion can be raised whilst an ongoing investigation is still active. We even sent them this from their own government website.
It gets very frustrating dealing with certain members of the SNP as we know exactly where their loyalties lie. I don’t think I have to mention any names.
We also get posters occasionally coming on here saying we are wasting our time and nothing will happen. That maybe so but when you hear victims stories and the families not getting any dialogue whatsoever from the justice secretary, then we have no choice but to continue the fight.
There are passionate people in the background and also friends of victims that suffered at the hands of the perpetrators at Celtic Football Club. That club has to be brought to justice for their actions of a continued coverup. Our aim now is to get Westminster involved as recently it’s been proved there was cross border abuse taking place involving perpetrators at Celtic. And let’s not forget the abuse that took place in the United States.
We won’t give up. How can we?
Excellent work.

I completely understand what your saying. Like everything else on this issue things take time.
The documentary has been 5 years in the making produced by the award winning Dan Gordon. Like bluethunder said it will be in 3 parts we are led to believe.
There is no way that the SNP or any official at Celtic can stop this as it will also involve clubs south of the border. We can also tell you that certain people we know have mentioned to us that they have been interviewed for the programme.
It frustrates me as much as it does you believe me. I won’t pretend that I know what the documentary will contain but if you look at events recently for example Lyness Malley, then there is obviously a lot more coming out so maybe that’s why it’s taking more time. I don’t know.
The next thing I will say and please believe it’s not aimed at you as I know you have been following this thread. If people feel the need to come on here and say nothing will happen and post negativity, then before you post please just remember that victims and families watch this thread. If you feel that then please keep it to yourself. If you can’t then feel free to pm me and either myself or others behind the scenes will gladly answer your questions if we can.
Absolutely correct, the bit above which should stand out to everybody is we believe this is gonna be a mostly English based program about several already known teams in England but it features heavily and throughout with many links to CFC/CBC.
" A team like no other"
I would hazard a bet they don't use that term again

Absolutely correct, the bit above which should stand out to everybody is we believe this is gonna be a mostly English based program about several already known teams in England but it features heavily and throughout with many links to CFC/CBC.
" A team like no other"
I would hazard a bet they don't use that term again

out of curiosity what other teams are likely to be mentioned? obviously crewe and city but any others?

Nothing is off limits to CFC/cbc coaches.

St Martha’s connection with King bang in the middle allegedly is just one case of boys/girls abuse took place.

Can’t prove it yet but it happened and we will just keep chipping away till we can add more to timelines and accusations that may or may not have been suppressed in the past.

Last edited:
To the guys that have actively been in contact with authorities and journalists have you make contact with Victoria Derbyshire? I was reading about her and the exposure of Benell. She was ruthless in ensuring they ran the story, she came up against a lot of opposition.
And from the story below I can see her and her team are actively still fight child exploitation.

Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry: resignation letter of Professor Michael Lamb

Posted on July 4, 2016 by rcarvath

Reproduced below is the resignation letter (dated 28 June 2016) of Professor Michael Lamb (Cambridge University) that was sent to Mr John Swinney (Deputy First Minister, Scottish Government):
>>>
“Dear Mr Swinney,
After much thought and with deep regret, I must resign from my role as Member of the Panel for the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry.
I was deeply honoured to be appointed to the Panel last October. With the assurance of complete independence, the Inquiry was invited to assess 1) the extent to which Scots had been abused while in public care, 2) how those experiences had affected and might be expected to affect their lives, 3) whether their maltreatment had been made possible by the failures of various care-providing, regulatory, investigative, criminal justice, and health service institutions, 4) whether further changes in these domains were necessary to avoid the recurrence of such abuse, and 5) whether the provision of services for survivors of abuse were historically, and are now, sufficient to redress the adverse effects of maltreatment. These were worthy and noble goals, and I was eager to be involved in such an important endeavour alongside the distinguished chair, Susan O’Brien QC, and the other Panel Member, Mr Glenn Houston.
However, it has become increasingly clear over the last nine months that the Panel cannot act independently and that the Scottish Government intends to continue interfering in ways large and small, directly and indirectly. Continuing interference threatens to prevent the Inquiry from investigating thoroughly and taking robust evidence of the highest quality. To be worthwhile, the Inquiry must ask fearlessly about what happened to children in care, who and what institutions failed in their duty of care at the time and subsequently, how the affected individuals can ‘be made whole,’ and how we can ensure that such unconscionable events never happen again. Crucially, its fact-finding should not be constrained or micro-managed by one of the bodies whose actions or failures to act may ultimately be criticised.
Repeated threats to the Inquiry’s independence have undermined the Panel’s freedom to address the Terms of Reference and have doomed the Inquiry before the first witness has been heard. The Scottish Government has delayed or prevented the appointment of crucial members of staff for prolonged periods of time while its officials have questioned the decisions made by the supposedly independent Inquiry. As a result of this interference, the Inquiry has been forced to work without the key personnel and resources needed to ensure progress.”
BOOM!!!
Headshot to the Nasty Nats,and their constant cover up.
Just to keep the "Septic" season ticket holding members of their party happy,(not forgetting getting their photo shoot in the Republican slop houses of Glasgow)

To the guys that have actively been in contact with authorities and journalists have you make contact with Victoria Derbyshire? I was reading about her and the exposure of Benell. She was ruthless in ensuring they ran the story, she came up against a lot of opposition.
And from the story below I can see her and her team are actively still fight child exploitation.
Think BBC have canceled her show. Makes you wonder why.

Yes. The show was contacted a while back now.

Well with the news of the finance secretary resigning due to sending indecent txts to a young boy you can be sure there is no way they will back any public enquiry now.
This lot are not fit for purpose and it's a disgrace they still run Scotland.
The SNP have been a stumbling block all the way through our campaign for justice. Along with Celtic they fuckin know alright.
The days of deflect and deny are running out for all those involved in what they know.

The SNP have been a stumbling block all the way through our campaign for justice. Along with Celtic they fuckin know alright.
The days of deflect and deny are running out for all those involved in what they know.
This will clearly have had a huge influence on the lack of reaction from this shameful government.

The feelings I have against the SNP are not entirely healthy. I have never felt such disgust against any other group of politicians before in my entire life. However nationalism isn’t normal politics. It’s a hateful ideology that history shows is very dangerous indeed.

The feelings I have against the SNP are not entirely healthy. I have never felt such disgust against any other group of politicians before in my entire life. However nationalism isn’t normal politics. It’s a hateful ideology that history shows is very dangerous indeed.
Much of it appears motivated by a hatred of the English which is carried out by people who are not well versed on the reasons of why they hate the English.

I hope you're right mate. Maybe what has happened here may help as it might force them to show a stance against child abuse in any form.
But you're spot on with the point that they and Celtic fuckin know.

Remember the Thai children they had stay over at ceptic park, would their government let them over here if they knew what had happened previously, wonder what they think now.
Very good question mate , I don't think it would have been allowed if the truth were known .

Much of it appears motivated by a hatred of the English which is carried out by people who are not well versed on the reasons of why they hate the English.

Totally agree mate, they swallow the airbrushed version of history fed to them. Theres nowt wrong with wanting Independance in princible, but they have no idea of the history or the state Scotland was in pre Union. Nor do they understand any of the complexities and variables involved, the prosperity, enginuaity and moral foundation every member of the Union has benefitied from has vastly outweighed its failings. This current wave of nationalism is one of ignorance, jealousy and hatred imo.

Apologies for going slightly off thread

Last edited:
Just have a horrible feeling it's all going to blow over and the abused will never get justice and celtic as a (rancid) club will never be taken to account.
Sadly that is the way a lot of people are thinking.The lack of interest by our politicians,press and legal system offer no encouragement to the victims and their families,who are the most important factor here. Meanwhile celtc are infesting and polluting all the important organisations to ensure they will be well represented and aided in any legal case. I have no doubt they are working with sinister people in their quest to squirm out of this with no harm done to them by either paying folk hush money or threats to individuals.Anyway you guys on here deserve an award for the work you do.Keep it up and good luck. Here's hoping for justice.

Surely the families of the victims could petition some area of parliament to have this looked into more seriously ???

Look at the Rotherham peadophile ring that was uncovered a few years ago and then think of how many people could be involved in what is being covered up at parkhead and the Catholic church in Scotland that associates itself with them.

If it affects sporting clubs up and down the UK then surely it is important to find out the depths that it has reached and highlight it.

When the TV programmes are aired we should take our opportunity and get organised.

We can protest outside Hamdump and wee Nikla's and we should inform the media (English and our own useless liars) that we are going to do so.

If we can organise any form of advertising we should also look into this as well.

We have fought long and and for an inquiry. I hope people can see after today’s news why it’s been a difficult fight.
Within the ranks of the SNP they definitely know what’s gone on. We have pushed certain individuals within that party to let their guard down.
Even to the point where they accused us of bigotry. They couldn’t be further from the truth.
We are British citizens fighting against a corrupt nationalist movement requiring answers and justice into the biggest child abuse scandal in world football.
We have proved also within their ranks that their loyalty to Celtic comes before justice.
We will fight hard to the bitter end to bring individuals before the courts. We have proved that.
The fight goes on.

I'm not convinced this will be seen to be illegal unless the texts started when the boy was 15. Make no mistake though this 16 year old is a boy regardless of the technicalities. Bogging alleged behaviour and if found to have substance should result in expulsion permanently from politics at all levels
I’m guessing it goes deeper and also we don’t know how long it has gone on. The Scottish Sun as much as we dislike them are very good at drip feeding.

Back