Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

On another point, I wonder if someone can confirm.

There's a lot of posts on here condemning the sentences in Scotland (and rightly so). But I've been told that Judges are required to hand out punishments that were relevant at the time the offences were committed and as such their hands are tied. Is this correct?
I hope that doesn’t mean that if and when the victims receive compensation that this means the financial sums awarded will be relevent of the time the offences occurred . My house is worth at least ten times the price I paid for it in the seventies so if this “ open secret “ about the boy’s club was hidden from the public since the sixties , it only suited the perpetrators because the victims have suffered a lifetime of tortured memories and there is no let up for them whether it was relevant to the time or not , Bloody law is an ass right enough , they have more sympathy for the perpetrators than they do for the victims :mad: If they committed the crime , make them do the time .

So the abortion survivors on Kerrydale street are trying to figure out why they did not spend this window even though they claim to have £40 gazillion in the bank. The theories offered up are as follows;
Peter Lawell wants us to win the league.
Or he does not want to jeopardize his bonus.

What kind of cognitive deficiency must one have to not at least consider the idea that Celtic’s board know a bill is coming due?

What kind of cognitive deficiency must one have to not at least consider the idea that Celtic’s board know a bill is coming due?

We keep hearing that Celtic are going to get hit with a massive bill. Surely however that is highly unlikely when their sordid disgusting affairs barely even get mentioned in public?

The victims deserve some form of justice, but those evil bastards will some way to worm their way out of it.

We keep hearing that Celtic are going to get hit with a massive bill. Surely however that is highly unlikely when their sordid disgusting affairs barely even get mentioned in public?

The victims deserve some form of justice, but those evil bastards will some way to worm their way out of it.
Their lack of spending would suggest that they consider it likely rather than unlikely. They have been raking in lots of money for years now but their spending is in no way commensurate to their income. To me that suggests that they at least fear that they could be hit with a massive bill.

On another point, I wonder if someone can confirm.

There's a lot of posts on here condemning the sentences in Scotland (and rightly so). But I've been told that Judges are required to hand out punishments that were relevant at the time the offences were committed and as such their hands are tied. Is this correct?
Just a pity hanging was stopped in the 60’s then

Celtic employees have abused on an industrial scale also. Just look at the difference.

Wow! The Yanks sure look after the victims and don’t f*ck about when they hand out the sentences to the perps . The perps get plenty of time to ponder over what they did and hopefully suffer hellish misery like the victims suffered but at least this guy is going to pay out plenty , meanwhile here in the backwater wannabe Republic of Scotland all and sundry are searching for ways to avoid a despicable football club from facing justice and could not give a monkey’s f*ck about the victims . This should be given World Wide publicity by the “ British Press “ because I can’t see it happening with the bigoted Scottish press unfortunately :mad: .

You just couldn’t make this up with this vile cult. He knew but yet wins his appeal?

An absolute disgrace , the RC religion seems to have power all over the world and all the brainwashed masses just seem to accept that even child abuse is just one of those things that can happen but it’s too bad if it’s a member of their church that’s guilty because underneath they really are “ good ” people o_O shocking ! but unfortunately seems to be the way World sees it in certain Countries so hat’s doffed to the Americans for standing out more than the rest in dealing with it .

Last edited:
An absolute disgrace , the RC religion seems to have power all over the world and all the brainwashed masses just seem to accept that even child abuse is just one of those things that can happen but it’s too bad if it’s a member of their church that’s guilty because underneath they really are “ good ” people o_O shocking ! but unfortunately seems to be the way World sees it certain Countries so hat’s doffed to the Americans for standing out more than the rest in dealing with it .

Any normal right minded folk would have nothing to do with this vile organisation yet their voodoo is so ingrained from such an early age with their shite the little person is too young to even comprehend or refuse the induction into the cult.

There is no purgatory
The poop is not infallible
The earth is not flat
Condoms do not give you aids
Touching children inappropriately is a crime

Thou shalt not worship graven images

The burny fire awaits for your gullibility and stupidity

Last edited:
When Barbarin first came to trial he offered his resignation to Pope Francis. But the Pope refused Barbarin’s offer to quit, saying he wanted to wait until the appeals process is complete.

in the name of jesus eh?

Early this year we were told last year. As the date approaches I hope we get a more specific timeframe detailed.
Is the documentary going to be advertised? I've yet to even see one report of it or even the making of it reported apart from on here? I have no doubt is been made would just be interested to read something about it?
Another question will the bheasts be able to stop the doc from being aired or even cencer parts of it?
I'm thinking the SNP and some of the enablers with be looking to stop it too?

@BigSteve & @sdp02
Patience is what's required here.as i understand it,close associates of victims have told me,the victims families have been interviewed for it,it is a 3 part programme of 60-90mins each,with certain clubs and paedophiles being mentioned,particularly one club in scottish football.
If the SFA or SNP or indeed sny football club tries to prevent its screening,then it will clearly show they have something to hide,which we already suspect and will endeavour to uncover in due course.

Early this year we were told last year. As the date approaches I hope we get a more specific timeframe detailed.

Just have a horrible feeling it's all going to blow over and the abused will never get justice and celtic as a (rancid) club will never be taken to account.

My own personal opinion on the documentary is when it’s ready it’s ready,I heard Oct,Dec last year and now maybe March,it may get put back again for all we know as we are not privy to that information yet!

I think BBC England will be the platform it will be aired on tv.

I don’t for one minute think they guy who is doing it will be”hampered or got at”.

He was up against the Met police before and under pressure on past endeavours he has worked on,what’s the rat eating bastards govt up here going do.

Till it drops it’s a waiting game.

Last edited:
Their lack of spending would suggest that they consider it likely rather than unlikely. They have been raking in lots of money for years now but their spending is in no way commensurate to their income. To me that suggests that they at least fear that they could be hit with a massive bill.

Their wage bill is commensurate with their income I’d suggest with some cash reserves in the bank. And - off topic - they hardly need to spend much more given we are throwing away our title challenge every game we play.

Is the documentary going to be advertised? I've yet to even see one report of it or even the making of it reported apart from on here? I have no doubt is been made would just be interested to read something about it?
Another question will the bheasts be able to stop the doc from being aired or even cencer parts of it?
I'm thinking the SNP and some of the enablers with be looking to stop it too?
I completely understand what your saying. Like everything else on this issue things take time.
The documentary has been 5 years in the making produced by the award winning Dan Gordon. Like bluethunder said it will be in 3 parts we are led to believe.
There is no way that the SNP or any official at Celtic can stop this as it will also involve clubs south of the border. We can also tell you that certain people we know have mentioned to us that they have been interviewed for the programme.
It frustrates me as much as it does you believe me. I won’t pretend that I know what the documentary will contain but if you look at events recently for example Lyness Malley, then there is obviously a lot more coming out so maybe that’s why it’s taking more time. I don’t know.
The next thing I will say and please believe it’s not aimed at you as I know you have been following this thread. If people feel the need to come on here and say nothing will happen and post negativity, then before you post please just remember that victims and families watch this thread. If you feel that then please keep it to yourself. If you can’t then feel free to pm me and either myself or others behind the scenes will gladly answer your questions if we can.

Great replies guys. Like most on hear I think our hope relies on this documentary airing to expose not only them lot but to show our complete rotten system. When I started reading this thread I never expected to to be exposed to such depravity. The system completely fails our children more so in Scotland. As a Dad of an under 4yrd It can be dishearting to see the constant lack of movement by the people that are supposed to protect our young and vulnerable.
Keep up the good fight guys...

Just have a horrible feeling it's all going to blow over and the abused will never get justice and celtic as a (rancid) club will never be taken to account.

Looks like it already has blown over. Don’t see them ever being punished for their horrendous crimes.

we don’t like the abused getting justice in Scotland.

Back