Match Thread Rangers 1 (Arfield) Livingston 0 FT

Major disruption on the train service this morning.No trains at all between Central and Gourock/Wemyss Bay due to flooding at Langbank and a reduced service on the Ayrshire routes.

Let's hope for loads of power shots at (or roughly in the direction of) goal tomorrow. Can never understand that determination to pass the ball through 10 men in front of goal. Unless your Barcelona statistics will show that the odds of success are extremely low.

Whereas the odds of a deflection into goal or to one of your team mates is far higher. Defoe's last goal, Hearts second goal against us, Celtics' McGregor's recent goals etc... all demonstrate the probability of the game.

Let's also bring Albertz back to teach players how to kick a ball hard and keep it low. Ball flys over bar end of attack. Ball stays low chance of rebound. Arfield might be on to it though.
Do you have any of the statistics that you say back that up?

Probably going to be a really poor 1-0 with us playing the exact same way as usual in all honesty.

Would love to see some bold changes.

Now that the pressure is off league wise , I wouldn’t be surprised if we win big today

I’ll say 4/0 , two from Alfie and two from Stewart

Let's do this Rangers 3 points no injuries and March on to Thursday game going for 4.0 to the famous Hagi for the first

If the wind’s a leveller, this should come down to desire.

I posted this on another thread, but more people will read it here.
Comment from an Accies fan on AcciesWorld (not me), regarding yesterday’s 10-men-for-an-hour+ backs-to-the-wall performance:

Absolutely in awe of Gogic, McMann, Martin, Want and Oggy. They all demonstrated the type of attitude and skill that Gerrard simply can’t buy at the moment.

Another of those must-wins that we don't win.

We'll have prepared for long balls up to Dykes? This won't be a surprise when it happens, right?

If the wind’s a leveller, this should come down to desire.

I posted this on another thread, but more people will read it here.
Comment from an Accies fan on AcciesWorld (not me), regarding yesterday’s 10-men-for-an-hour+ backs-to-the-wall performance:

what a pile of utter dung.

The score will depend on when the first gol comes. If we get it early I fancy we’ll win by a few. The longer it goes without a goal the more three points is in jeopardy.

Is the game just on rtv? Was hoping to catch the second half in the pub. Guess cameras etc and schedules are set weeks in advance.

Back