Let’s see the outcry about this

I believe that is the evidence rangers should take with them to the sfa for the charges at the last old firm game. Would like to hear there replay

I've only read the first page, but I have to say, there's a handful of some seriously slow people on here! :D

"I think he might just have been signalling to the bench..." etc.

Really??

I don’t know how you lot cant see this but it’s clear the gesture means something different to each player!

One is a young man from Scotland with a bright future ahead of him.............and has white skin

The other grew up near menacing sociopathic drug king pins.........and has black skin

Duh!

My daughter had no idea about this, she's visiting her gran in England, I phoned her to tell her and now she refuses to come home!

Of course it would be crazy to say he was threatening to kill people and we wouldn't seriously suggest it. Those who vilified Morelos for over a month for the same thing yet ignore this will be shown up for the racists they are.

I have 2 daughters. They are both distraught and won't come out of their rooms, after I told them about this. Today, we are all sheep.

Back