Let’s see the outcry about this

Did the player get a yellow card for 5is “offensive gesture” right in front of the Abergreen fans? If not then why not.

I trust that Sutton, Stewart and their ilk will be condemning this both on the Telly and the comics they wrote for?

Not really. Just yet another example of how much we are subjected to different rules.
Genuinely no sure if this is serious , I know the thread was a piss take to start with but the fact people are taking it serious just shows the mentalists in our support.

Genuinely no sure if this is serious , I know the thread was a piss take to start with but the fact people are taking it serious just shows the mentalists in our support.
Don't you think our players actions are being judged differently ?
This is a serious question by the way.

Always thought Rangers were stupid to come out with the whole “Columbian gesture stuff”.

It’s a common signal for saying something is done - in that case the match, in this case Taylor being unable to continue.

Everyone knows that and it’s all they should’ve said.

Getting into the whole “Columbian” thing was the wrong approach.

These threads are a Riddy.

Alfie was reported to the Compliance Officer for making the exact same gesture, but she couldn't act because he was booked for it by the ref after the game, as he had left the field of play.

One of their players does it, but doesn't get booked.

We then ask for consistency (mostly in a light hearted manner) and expect the same punishment from Officials and the same treatment from the media, but you find it embarrassing.

I assume you are happy for us to just roll over, smile and say nothing when we are being shafted? It is that approach which has seen us reach the stage we are currently at, whereby saying nothing is costing us league points, cups and potentially our best players.

All we ask is for parity.

Always thought Rangers were stupid to come out with the whole “Columbian gesture stuff”.

It’s a common signal for saying something is done - in that case the match, in this case Taylor being unable to continue.

Everyone knows that and it’s all they should’ve said.

Getting into the whole “Columbian” thing was the wrong approach.

That was in response to the mhedia "cut throat" claims. Friends like ..............

images

Back