Would Lewis Ferguson improve the team?

To be blunt he wouldn’t be on the bench for the majority of our domestic games never mind start and there’s no way he’d be in the squad for Europe.

No. Did people actually watch him in their last game against us? Offered zero apart from crashing into people, which he wouldn't get away with in a Rangers shirt. Then eventually subbed. If there's a footballer in there in the mould of his dad and uncle I'm yet to see it. If it's a combative run about guy we want then bring back McCrorie or Docherty. Who would cost us zero.

Lets be honest, most were screaming for kent to be signed on here i saw plenty of people saying a state of intention ..
When you look at our squad in a whole its very poor in quality hence why we are currently 13 points behind the earls... . Ffs andy halliday is a prefared option for replacement fullback tells you everything
Mate, they’re digging out wins with Jonny f*cking Hayes at LB. That’s not a reasonable excuse.

Look at the earls squad today. You could have bought a huge chunk of it at their buying price for less than £7m. It was a criminal waste of money.

I’ve been saying for over a year now, LF is the one SPL player I would take. Still only about 21, I reckon he’s got the potential to be better than Jack. Has that Ferguson drive in the middle of the park, physical, can pick a pass, and seems to have an old head on young shoulders.

If he commits to training and being professional then yes. If he wants to have a laugh and not knuckle down - then continue to play for average football teams.

we need to get back to picking up the best talent in Scotland again and not allowing the scum to pick them up.

He’s still young and can improve under our coaching. He would be a decent signing but they would never sell to us he would have to run his contract down

If you wanted him you should have bought him from Accies. You’d have got him for £250,000, perhaps less.

My answer to the OP’s question is no.

he’s clearly not pish.

unfortunately for your argument, he’s been part of an Aberdeen side that have have some big results against us in the last two years...
He’s been part of an Aberdeen team who has done nothing against the rest of teams in the league.

Bewilders me that people watch Ferguson and think he would be the answer to our problems.

There is nothing great or special about him whatsoever. No outstanding qualitys.
If his name wasn’t Ferguson,no one would bat an eye lid at him.

I just want a player that will put his foot in where it hurts. Cant remember the last time we won a proper 50/50.
Happens all the time, we just try to play football and the opposition know they can leave a sore one on the Rangers players with no comeback. The players need to wise up and take the odd booking by returning the favour like on the boy who tried to hurt Goldson today. Let them know if you do that you will get a sore one back.

Imo he would

playing well today again as he does against us all the time

if he was cheap then he would be a player I would get

thoughts?

Not a bit. I gauge players on how they perform against the filth.
I've yet to see anyone in the SPL I would sign.

He would improve the squad, could definitely grow into a first team player.

We should definitely be targeting him

Not technically good enough for Gerrard. But yes he would.

That's our problem, weve got too many technical players in our midfield area, maybe someone like him would help to add a bit of steel into the team, or a similar type of player.
We don't win many battles in the middle of the park against most teams we play, so maybe it's something S.G.should give thought to for next season.After all he was a warrior in that position.

Back