New membership scheme

My suggestion would be that points earned don't entitle you to anything. Rather you earn points and then "spend" them like a Hotel Loyalty scheme.

So, e.g. tickets for the Piggery might require 100 points whilst Rugby Park might be 10. Obviously as you spend points you have fewer available so it impacts you in terms of what you can buy in future - this would allow people to move up the list by saving over a period, whilst people who have bought a big ticket item have to take a back seat. Spending the points puts you in the ballot, but you get points refunded if unsuccessful.

For those who don't attend away games the points should be spendable on public sale home tickets - including Bheggar games or on merchandise/ RTV/ Shares.

Also I'd want to do deals with our partners so you could earn additional points by buying their services (or spend points to get discounts) - which generates business for the partner, gives the club additional leverage to do those deals and provides direct benefits to the fans from the partnerships.

So fans who aren’t interested in going to any game could save up loyalty points so they’re able to “buy” a ticket for an away match where we’re able to win the league?

What a load of rubbish

If you can’t make the games why don’t you use seat hub ?

would you rather have an empty seat than let someone be at Ibrox in your place?

my choice I try and off load to friend in Scotland doesn’t always happen especially Recently as pub I use has changed hands a couple of times

seat sub doesn’t guarantee your seat is sold

shocking decision!!! I pay my money for “every “ game at Ibrox but now I’m going to be punished if I can’t attend. Great loyalty from the club to fans who still bought their season tickets when we playing Annan , peterhead etc but due work travel etc can’t make a mid - week game now.

My suggestion would be that points earned don't entitle you to anything. Rather you earn points and then "spend" them like a Hotel Loyalty scheme.

So, e.g. tickets for the Piggery might require 100 points whilst Rugby Park might be 10. Obviously as you spend points you have fewer available so it impacts you in terms of what you can buy in future - this would allow people to move up the list by saving over a period, whilst people who have bought a big ticket item have to take a back seat. Spending the points puts you in the ballot, but you get points refunded if unsuccessful.

For those who don't attend away games the points should be spendable on public sale home tickets - including Bheggar games or on merchandise/ RTV/ Shares.

Also I'd want to do deals with our partners so you could earn additional points by buying their services (or spend points to get discounts) - which generates business for the partner, gives the club additional leverage to do those deals and provides direct benefits to the fans from the partnerships.
So big game hunters would just use points for those and not bother with the smaller games?

Don’t think it’s nonsense atall if you’ve a season ticket and don’t try and ensure someone uses in your absence you should have points deducted within this new scheme why wouldn’t you want someone else in Ibrox cheering the team on?

never said I didnt want my seat filled as I said I was punished at weekend with rangers decision don’t see them rush to refund me

Im not in a position to purchase a season ticket so doesnt really make much of a change for me. I just try to pick up tickets when I can.

shocking decision!!! I pay my money for “every “ game at Ibrox but now I’m going to be punished if I can’t attend. Great loyalty from the club to fans who still bought their season tickets when we playing Annan , peterhead etc but due work travel etc can’t make a mid - week game now.

actually you wouldn’t be punished. You just wouldn’t earn loyalty unless you attend or allow the ticket to get used by releasing it on seat sub.

i think the SLO has said that if you weren't able to make it using the club's seat sub system means you wouldn't lose out. incentive to sell your seat if you can't make it, instead of it going empty and allows us to be more profitable as a business by reselling tickets and giving half back to season ticket holders who would otherwise have missed the game.

So big game hunters would just use points for those and not bother with the smaller games?
They've still got to earn the points. The choice is the same people always get tickets forever, or ther has to be a way to get on the ladder. Big games would require so many points that you'd have to be a season ticket holder to accumulate enough points. I don't think of season ticket holders as big game hunters.

They've still got to earn the points. The choice is the same people always get tickets forever, or ther has to be a way to get on the ladder. Big games would require so many points that you'd have to be a season ticket holder to accumulate enough points. I don't think of season ticket holders as big game hunters.
There are plenty who only want to go to big away games no offence mate but your suggestion is ridiculous

I'd imagine you get in the ladder much like the travel club points for applying

Anyone able to answer the following?

What does the tier rotation mean?..So if I'm a gold member I'll then be chucked down to bronze after 3 years?

What happens for games like Parkhead/ Pittidrie when there are more Gold members than tickets?

If done on a points system then you will get a chance it depends how points you have

100+
90+
80+
and so

This what my English club Sunderland does plenty other bigger clubs have loyalty schemes

Coventry away 1st March allocation is 3200
subject to availability, tickets will be on sale via the following phases…
25 BCP – 9am on Mon 10 Feb ‘til 6pm on Tues 11 Feb
10 BCP – 9am ‘til 4.30pm on Wed 12 Feb
0 & members – 9am ‘til 4.30pm on Thurs 13 Feb
General sale – 9am on Fri 14 Feb

They have membership for non STH - game has gone to general sale
For the amount of fans we have looking for away tickets I don’t think the sale would get past the second tier. Think those on lower points would never get a ticket.

How does this work for non-ST holders? Are we allowed to get a membership and accrue points? I cant buy a season ticket as i work weekends but i go to pretty much every game during weekdays, when im off on weekends etc. I also buy merchandise, RTV and so on. Id also like to contribute more through this system.

Anyone got any idea?

It’s at least a start and will put an end to the current lottery and nonsense of folk just joining the cccs and getting lucky in the ballot by getting a game like the bheasts where as those that have been on it from the start get Livi, Killie etc

Will say it again, over complicated nonsense!Some people struggle with a simple and fair scheme like the CCCS, this new ballix of a scheme should be stopped in it's tracks before it turns into a monster!
I agree with you,mate.
The current schemes aren’t perfect.The biggest issues revolve around lack of match tickets for away games and Hampden games,this won’t change the number of available tickets for these games won’t increase.
26,000 sign up for the home CCCS currently,that is a huge amount of guaranteed income for the club,will that income stay the same?

Don't agree with those paying upfront getting preference over those paying cash up front for season tickets. If its to reward loyalty, both are equally loyal.

I do agree though that season ticket holders should be rewarded in some way. Some guys have high travel club points but dont have a season ticket. Dont know how they manage to get away every time but cant commit to a season ticket. I appreciate circumstances can dictate, but i dont agree with the travel club points system. My circumstances mean i could do one trip a year, but that wouldnt get me the points i need to get a ticket. There should be some form of ballot for all season ticket holders that want to see their team in Europe imo.

Let's be clear this all about folk going in a huff about not getting a cup final ticket or a ticket for Parkhead. The cccs was fine the way it was. Everyone in it knew what was involved.

We wonder why mentally challengeds and sfa arse rape us at every turn? As a support we will never unite toward a common goal as too many of us are self serving, toys out the pram, I'm stauncher than you, nobody tells me what to sing utter tools.

i think the SLO has said that if you weren't able to make it using the club's seat sub system means you wouldn't lose out. incentive to sell your seat if you can't make it, instead of it going empty and allows us to be more profitable as a business by reselling tickets and giving half back to season ticket holders who would otherwise have missed the game.

As a non season ticket holder that chases 2 tickets for every home game, anything that activity encourages seat sub is great news.

It’s disheartening to see empty seats (and there are more than a few) at the vast majority of games that weren’t available on line to buy.

Don't agree with those paying upfront getting preference over those paying cash up front for season tickets. If its to reward loyalty, both are equally loyal.

I do agree though that season ticket holders should be rewarded in some way. Some guys have high travel club points but dont have a season ticket. Dont know how they manage to get away every time but cant commit to a season ticket. I appreciate circumstances can dictate, but i dont agree with the travel club points system. My circumstances mean i could do one trip a year, but that wouldnt get me the points i need to get a ticket. There should be some form of ballot for all season ticket holders that want to see their team in Europe imo.
So boys that make huge sacrifices to follow the team away from home in Europe should miss out on a ticket because someone fancies going to one game,some loyalty scheme that would be.

As a non season ticket holder that chases 2 tickets for every home game, anything that activity encourages seat sub is great news.

It’s disheartening to see empty seats (and there are more than a few) at the vast majority of games that weren’t available on line to buy.
it's a win win for the club and the ST. i get that people like to give up their tickets to family etc, however you can see from the board's side how it is an important revenue stream and at the end of the day if the demand is there with people wanting to go, it will work long term.

are they going to improve the filthy toilets and cold water no hand towels for this loyalty. or improve the catering or the fact the wifi coverage is poor.

Absolute shite by the sound of things. Basically instead of paying £20 for the TC you’re also paying to be part of the CCCS and folk who work midweek or Sundays for example are being punished unless they use the secondary ticket scheme despite paying the money for the ticket.

Let's be clear this all about folk going in a huff about not getting a cup final ticket or a ticket for Parkhead. The cccs was fine the way it was. Everyone in it knew what was involved.

We wonder why mentally challengeds and sfa arse rape us at every turn? As a support we will never unite toward a common goal as too many of us are self serving, toys out the pram, I'm stauncher than you, nobody tells me what to sing utter tools.

It wasn’t fine the way it was. The majority happy with the current status quo were those that don’t go to the majority of games hence they’re happy with the lottery of getting big game tickets in cccs

The new system will reward those that travel week in week out to home games and away games

I agree with you,mate.
The current schemes aren’t perfect.The biggest issues revolve around lack of match tickets for away games and Hampden games,this won’t change the number of available tickets for these games won’t increase.
26,000 sign up for the home CCCS currently,that is a huge amount of guaranteed income for the club,will that income stay the same?

And if that’s the case then a loss of CCCS and again when membership isn’t undertaken by those who don’t see themselves getting tickets for any of the top games. I hope this is being looked at from all angles before being put in place.

Absolute shite by the sound of things. Basically instead of paying £20 for the TC you’re also paying to be part of the CCCS and folk who work midweek or Sundays for example are being punished unless they use the secondary ticket scheme despite paying the money for the ticket.
I really don’t think they have thought that bit through.
Currently 26,000 pay up for the home CCCS,some knowing that logistically they will be unable to make games.Currently these seats are paid for but if you remove the incentives from the home CCCS will the money/income remain as guaranteed?

It wasn’t fine the way it was. The majority happy with the current status quo were those that don’t go to the majority of games hence they’re happy with the lottery of getting big game tickets in cccs

The new system will reward those that travel week in week out to home games and away games
It was fair. Cup finals and semis have nothing to do with away games. Everyone knows this at the season's start. You have to pay for every non-league home game under the CCS, no picking and choosing.

Your way would mean folk on buses would have two chances at a ticket as they probably do just now anyway. RSC's are more or less dead now anyway, sadly.

Sorry if I've missed it but is there going to be an extra cost on top of your season ticket money to become a member or will purchasing your season ticket automatically enter you into one of the categories again sorry if I've missed that part

I really don’t think they have thought that bit through.
Currently 26,000 pay up for the home CCCS,some knowing that logistically they will be unable to make games.Currently these seats are paid for but if you remove the incentives from the home CCCS will the money/income remain as guaranteed?
This is what will ultimately decide if this bawbag scheme goes ahead, not Greg and his focus groups(Whoever they are) Rangers are not going to give up a guaranteed income from 26k supporters to please a small amount of self entitled Rangers fans who have more money and time than the rest of us!

Sorry if I've missed it but is there going to be an extra cost on top of your season ticket money to become a member or will purchasing your season ticket automatically enter you into one of the categories again sorry if I've missed that part

Yeah, it’ll be an additional cost. The actual cost is yet to be determined

This is what will ultimately decide if this bawbag scheme goes ahead, not Greg and his focus groups(Whoever they are) Rangers are not going to give up a guaranteed income from 26k supporters to please a small amount of self entitled Rangers fans who have more money and time than the rest of us!

home cccs isn’t going anywhere tbh.
And to be clear this isn’t my project. It’s the clubs.

Self entitled? Kind of ironic given that those against this type of loyalty scheme are very much thinking of themselves and staggeringly think they deserve the same chance of high rank game tickets as those that literally follow everywhere.

Folk seem to resent bears that go everywhere and don’t miss a game. All rather strange

Everyone has different circumstances but those that go everywhere deserve first shot at tickets against the bheasts, Pittodrie etc. If folk can’t make all games due to work, finances or other reasons fair enough but ultimately it’s tough luck, shouldn’t mean they still get the same chance of hard to get tickets as those that make it to all games

Interesting. Will reserve judgement until the details are finalised and communicated. One thing I would agree with though is that there are multiple ways to “support” the club. Attending matches is great for those who can do so on a regular basis but for fans living further afield to be rewarded for ploughing their cash into the club via merchandise, Rangers TV, Lotto, whatever, seems fair enough to me. That type of loyalty is usually ignored. There are many proud bears who would love to attend more often but can’t due to geography. And when they do, it’s a costly affair due to travel. As a season ticket holder living in South Wales I get up when I can but in reality miss plenty of home games, especially midweek or those rearranged due to TV matches. It’s shite actually as I’d love to go more often but I always seatsub or let a friend use my ticket. So it gets used for sure.

Anyway, will watch this with interest. Most clubs have membership schemes of some sort these days so it should be no surprise to anyone that Rangers are looking to do so, I just hope it’s fair but it’ll be impossible for the club to please everyone.

Basically the scheme will be for ones who can afford to burn cash and shout am a better fan than you?Am out.

The list put up by the OP will cause much more moaning and hassle than what goes on currently.
At work so cant go into great detail but for me its shite. Current schemes may need a bit of tweaking but not like this.
Extra points for paying your ST in one go.........FFS.

If the plan is to scrap the Travel Club what happens to the points that have been accumulated? Surely they will be factored into any new points system?

Which is a fair point and something that has been factored in - if you are aware you can’t come and put your ticket up on seat sub early enough you would get loyalty points as the club can then market that seat and get a benefit from it.
What if the boat is cancelled?

The list put up by the OP will cause much more moaning and hassle than what goes on currently.
At work so cant go into great detail but for me its shite. Current schemes may need a bit of tweaking but not like this.
Extra points for paying your ST in one go.........FFS.

There are no extra points for paying your ST in one go.

actually admin can we get that amended as it’s incorrect and causing undue concern to fans

Back