Ross McCrorie

There have been quite a few games recently where we could have done with him in that holding midfield role.

Might not be the best technically but he has a physicality that none of our other midfielders have with the exception of maybe Jack
Said on another post earlier today that we are lacking physical players in the current squad.. he certainly fits the bill and is already ours so it's a no brainer from me, especially if/when Flanigan & Halliday are moved on.

Getting slagged off by a lot of pompy fans on twitter. A lot of them wanting to send him back up the road.

gold to see him get another assist

Said on another post earlier today that we are lacking physical players in the current squad.. he certainly fits the bill and is already ours so it's a no brainer from me, especially if/when Flanigan & Halliday are moved on.
We ain't losing games through a lack of physicality. On our day we can blow teams away with our possession based style of play. Passing under pressure and moving. Being unplayable on the ground. When we are under pressure we panic and play it long and that is when we lose control of a game. We need more players with technical ability and also a mentality that ensures that they belief in themselves at all time to stick to what we are good at.

Maybe not first team starters but squad players, absolutely!

I think those type of players are what the squad needs, Docherty and McCrorie are both well built young Scottish players. We keep saying sometime you need to win ugly in Scotland and they might be the something different to achieve that.

Jack/Davis McCrorie/Kamara Docherty/Arfield
Hagi/Kent Arfield/Murphy
Morelos/Kamberi/Defoe

Played in a 4321 Xmas Tree formation, the above variations would IMO be title winners. Morelos staying is obviously pie in the sky stuff...

Its a team game and not every player is a world beater but its how they play in a team. Im sure no one thought Henderson and Wijnaldum would be CL winners while at Sunderland & Newcastle respectively.

Like most of our on lone players he won't be back,As with our youth players we won't see many if any in our first team,We bring players in on lone and we buy in.

We can see how much we lose attacking wise when either 1 of Tav or Barasic is out, as the replacements dont have the same quality going forward, yet some think that should be McCrorie?

Seems okay to me.McCrorie and Docherty a lot better than Kamara

I'm hoping you're at the wind up.

You forgotten Kamara's performances against Celtic, Porto, Feyenoord amongst others?

Don't forget Kamara never played in the 2 shambles at Perth and Kilmarnock.

I hope Docherty and McCrorie continue to progress mate and reach the technical level to play in our midfield, but they're still a good bit off that.

It's one thing playing for Hibs or English League 1 level, when the game is end to end, with plenty of space to play in.

Playing midfield for Rangers is a totally different level.

Cant understand the non belief in this boy, he should be at our club, he is good enough, we as fans write of youth players too quick, i remember on here and amonst bears elsewere saying young fleck was not rangers class and go down to england and disapear...
This boy will play in the premiership in england believe me..

I watched him recently and he was pretty poor. I came on here and he was getting ridiculous praise by some.
I know it's all about opinions, but he looked extremely uncomfortable on the ball and did nothing of note, but posters were crying out for him to get back in the Rangers team.

McCrorie is no more than a fairly decent player, but definitely not good enough for a huge season next season.

He seemed to have dropped back out off the bench after a couple of good performances

Played in his favoured central midfield role today mate and apparently Barjonas playing for Thistle was the best midfielder on the park.

Jones appeared to just be going through the motions.

Big Lewis Mayo had a cracking game for Thistle too.

He's a terrific central defence prospect.

Not gonna make it with us. All that talk about he great he was gonna be as a centre half was another example of Pedro Caixinha being an absolute clown.

Mate, I could run the legs off Doc and Ross, but trust me, you wouldn't want me in our midfield.

It's the technical side of the game that they need to develop, not the physical or athletic side of it.
Not saying he should be playing mate just saying who he described sounds like Docherty! going by the amount of chances he's had Gerrard obviously doesn't rate him,work rate can only get you so far.

Back