Ross McCrorie

McCrorie Docherty and Murphy have all shown they are better squad players than some we have kept around like Ojo Barker and Jones
To be fair mcrorie docherty both play middle of the park Murphy as a winger so I can agree with Murphy but to compare 2 centre mids with 2 wingers doesn't work but I do agree with the 3 players you mention

To be fair mcrorie docherty both play middle of the park Murphy as a winger so I can agree with Murphy but to compare 2 centre mids with 2 wingers doesn't work but I do agree with the 3 players you mention
We went with quantity in the wide areas over quality tho that much is evident combine the wages of Ojo Barker and Jones and you would get a really good player if proper dilagence is done

Got to laugh at the concept of them on the verge of winning an unprecedented treble treble with a technically poor ball winning midfield captain with a room full of trophies and people still debating whether it's a good idea for us to play a technically limited ball winning midfield captain.

No brainer.

Would be playing already if Gerrard wasn't a snob.
That, is beyond ridiculous.
No brainer?
How about just no brain!

So for those who think Mcrorie has to nail a 90% success rate of sideways passes(which the majority of footballers could do it asked and given a few games in the same position) how exactly has Gerrard and Co decided to develop this aspect of his game by sending him out on loan? They aren't coaching him to the thing that you think keeps the boy out the team. It's pure and simple snobbery. And I like all of our midfielders, Kamara is one of my favourite players at Rangers.

I'm a big Gerrard fan but I don't see the point in ignoring the clear and obvious mistakes.

The staff have regularly persevered with players with decent technical attributes, from Ejaria to Ojo, to Kent and so on.

Players with heart and real dig are not held in high regard. If that's how you want to manage just come out and say it, but it's just a lie to say these players aren't good enough for rangers.

We've seen the likes of broadfoot, Foster, boyd, weir have good careers at rangers based off limited ability and high fitness or heart. There's tens of examples.

The management believe in a football philosophy they just don't want to say it cause its a buzz word and they'll get called out for it.

So for those who think Mcrorie has to nail a 90% success rate of sideways passes(which the majority of footballers could do it asked and given a few games in the same position) how exactly has Gerrard and Co decided to develop this aspect of his game by sending him out on loan? They aren't coaching him to the thing that you think keeps the boy out the team. It's pure and simple snobbery. And I like all of our midfielders, Kamara is one of my favourite players at Rangers.

I'm a big Gerrard fan but I don't see the point in ignoring the clear and obvious mistakes.

The staff have regularly persevered with players with decent technical attributes, from Ejaria to Ojo, to Kent and so on.

Players with heart and real dig are not held in high regard. If that's how you want to manage just come out and say it, but it's just a lie to say these players aren't good enough for rangers.

We've seen the likes of broadfoot, Foster, boyd, weir have good careers at rangers based off limited ability and high fitness or heart. There's tens of examples.

The management believe in a football philosophy they just don't want to say it cause its a buzz word and they'll get called out for it.

I agree with most of what you say mate. It's maybe a bit harsh saying it's snobbery, but I get what you mean. I feel the same with it in regards to certain young Scottish players who I feel get disregarded or treated less favourably than loanees or English players.
As an example, Middleton contributed much more than Ojo and yet was discarded after Xmas last year and hasn't been seen since.
McCrorie was also shoddily treated after his MOTM game against Celtic. He then came back in and did well against Kilmarnock in the cup and then was discarded again for no reason. Then sent out on loan. He should've been making another 20-25 appearances this season.
I think to a degree, it is happening with Nathan Patterson just now as well.
He came in, was give or take MOTM on his debut, and was then just binned altogether. We were told that this boy was first team ready before Xmas when he signed a new contract. He was Tav's direct competition for the right back slot. Then binned for Flanagan and also Polster. I wouldn't have him in ahead of Tav, but he could've played more when Tav was out.
Greg Docherty is another who has been given so little chance it's almost impossible to judge, but yet has went to Shrewsbury and got POTY, and could well end up doing the same after only 4/5 months at Hibs(come the end of the season) He's been flying for them whilst our midfield have struggled constantly since the break(Braga away game excepted)

And before anyone starts, I'm not saying it's an anti Scottish thing. The players all just happen to be young and Scottish. The favoured players who keep getting chances under Gerrard - Ejaria, Ojo, Kamara, Arfield (pre Xmas this season) are all Gerrard signings and players who have had way more chances and way more poor performances than the ones I've mentioned, yet keep getting drafted back in.

Perhaps it's just me, but I always think that we should be developing our own, and that they may just give us that wee extra 10% because they are bears and want it that bit more.
It's not as if the guys who are playing have been absolutely outstanding and the ones not getting the chances are so far behind them they can't challenge them for a place.

That, is beyond ridiculous.
No brainer?
How about just no brain!
I agree with most of what you say mate. It's maybe a bit harsh saying it's snobbery, but I get what you mean. I feel the same with it in regards to certain young Scottish players who I feel get disregarded or treated less favourably than loanees or English players.
As an example, Middleton contributed much more than Ojo and yet was discarded after Xmas last year and hasn't been seen since.
McCrorie was also shoddily treated after his MOTM game against Celtic. He then came back in and did well against Kilmarnock in the cup and then was discarded again for no reason. Then sent out on loan. He should've been making another 20-25 appearances this season.
I think to a degree, it is happening with Nathan Patterson just now as well.
He came in, was give or take MOTM on his debut, and was then just binned altogether. We were told that this boy was first team ready before Xmas when he signed a new contract. He was Tav's direct competition for the right back slot. Then binned for Flanagan and also Polster. I wouldn't have him in ahead of Tav, but he could've played more when Tav was out.
Greg Docherty is another who has been given so little chance it's almost impossible to judge, but yet has went to Shrewsbury and got POTY, and could well end up doing the same after only 4/5 months at Hibs(come the end of the season) He's been flying for them whilst our midfield have struggled constantly since the break(Braga away game excepted)

And before anyone starts, I'm not saying it's an anti Scottish thing. The players all just happen to be young and Scottish. The favoured players who keep getting chances under Gerrard - Ejaria, Ojo, Kamara, Arfield (pre Xmas this season) are all Gerrard signings and players who have had way more chances and way more poor performances than the ones I've mentioned, yet keep getting drafted back in.

Perhaps it's just me, but I always think that we should be developing our own, and that they may just give us that wee extra 10% because they are bears and want it that bit more.
It's not as if the guys who are playing have been absolutely outstanding and the ones not getting the chances are so far behind them they can't challenge them for a place.
I can't think of another word for it but I'm sure someone more eloquent could. It's pretty clear though that they don't make decisions based on solely what they see, there's no way that you could watch Ojo play 5 or 6 games in a row and think he did anything docherty or a half fit Murphy could have done.

I don't even dislike any of the players that are favoured, I still even like aspects of Ojo. But it's annoying that we can't use some players to their extent.

I agree with you on Polster, I think he could go elsewhere and do quite well and we've gotten zilch out of him.

Team selection is definitely the most annoying thing about Gerrard

They can't pick a bench either. Always lopsided either no fullbacks or no wingers. It's bizarre at times.

If Tav ever gets injured mid game we'd be a shambles. Usually halliday makes the bench, who I like, but surely you've got to have Flanagan there as he covers both sides

Its very simple in my opinion.
A raft of football men at Rangers including Stevie G, Gary Mac, Michael Beale and others (who have worked in football at top level all of there lives) decide to send certain players out on loan. This is because they are not yet at the level to get first team game time with Rangers.
They do this based on what they see every single day - players conduct, training and abilities - its not because of who they are, what fans opinion is, or if they have a catchy song made up for them. These guys are professionals.
They do that to get them playing in a tougher environment than under 23s - it also helps to balance the books.
Every game they play will be analysed.
Some players will be successful, and some won't cut it and will possibly disappear. It really is a litmus test that the players with better characters and abilities will thrive on and return with success.

when we can’t afford him, like John Fleck.
John fleck got that good by going out and playing games. Building his game. We can’t just mothball Ross for 5 years in case he gets good. He’s not the quality we need now, and 15 games a season at most as cover won’t get him anywhere

Its very simple in my opinion.
A raft of football men at Rangers including Stevie G, Gary Mac, Michael Beale and others (who have worked in football at top level all of there lives) decide to send certain players out on loan. This is because they are not yet at the level to get first team game time with Rangers.
They do this based on what they see every single day - players conduct, training and abilities - its not because of who they are, what fans opinion is, or if they have a catchy song made up for them. These guys are professionals.
They do that to get them playing in a tougher environment than under 23s - it also helps to balance the books.
Every game they play will be analysed.
Some players will be successful, and some won't cut it and will possibly disappear. It really is a litmus test that the players with better characters and abilities will thrive on and return with success.
And when they have a very successful loan, they come back and sit on the bench for 6 months before being loaned out again.
A lot of big teams are now selling players with cheap buy back clauses.

I think those type of players are what the squad needs, Docherty and McCrorie are both well built young Scottish players. We keep saying sometime you need to win ugly in Scotland and they might be the something different to achieve that.

Jack/Davis McCrorie/Kamara Docherty/Arfield
Hagi/Kent Arfield/Murphy
Morelos/Kamberi/Defoe

Played in a 4321 Xmas Tree formation, the above variations would IMO be title winners. Morelos staying is obviously pie in the sky stuff...

Its a team game and not every player is a world beater but its how they play in a team. Im sure no one thought Henderson and Wijnaldum would be CL winners while at Sunderland & Newcastle respectively.
The idea that Murphy and Docherty coming into the squad wins us the title is just ridiculous.

Ultimately I think the best that mccrorie can hope for at rangers is to be a utility man. He’s not got that one position he’s very good in but can fill in if there’s injuries in the team. He’s similar to Halliday in that sense this season, who will be leaving at the end of this season

Said on another post earlier today that we are lacking physical players in the current squad.. he certainly fits the bill and is already ours so it's a no brainer from me, especially if/when Flanigan & Halliday are moved on.
Away to Hertz and St Johnstone on shitey pitches Ross and Docherty could all have contributed to get a win- even as an option from the bench

The idea that Murphy and Docherty coming into the squad wins us the title is just ridiculous.

The premise is not that ridiculous.

Look at previous title winning Rangers teams, they have always had Rangers men in them, players willing to go that extra yard and put their body on the line for the team and the cause.

We only have Davis and McGregor as regulars in this team who fit the bill. Davis cant do it all on his own and McGregor can't really do it from the box.

In my opinion McCrorie/Murphy and to a lesser extent Docherty could have done us a turn in plenty of games against the dross we face in this league this season.

We ain't losing games through a lack of physicality. On our day we can blow teams away with our possession based style of play. Passing under pressure and moving. Being unplayable on the ground. When we are under pressure we panic and play it long and that is when we lose control of a game. We need more players with technical ability and also a mentality that ensures that they belief in themselves at all time to stick to what we are good at.

We ARE losing games due to our lack of physicality and lack of aggression .......quite simple.

I'm pretty certain now that McCrorie won't make it with us and I can't really see any way back for him. We all want to see young players who have come through the ranks and give 100% make it but unfortunately that isn't enough.

We really could be doing with Ross. Too many off form midfielders just now. Hopefully Wednesday will change that.

Got to laugh at the concept of them on the verge of winning an unprecedented treble treble with a technically poor ball winning midfield captain with a room full of trophies and people still debating whether it's a good idea for us to play a technically limited ball winning midfield captain.

No brainer.

Would be playing already if Gerrard wasn't a snob.

First off, the reality is Brown isn’t the diddy many like to make him out to be. Secondly, I’d hardly say our manager is a snob for wanting his midfield to be able to do more than run; and to actually pass and move under pressure.

First off, the reality is Brown isn’t the diddy many like to make him out to be. Secondly, I’d hardly say our manager is a snob for wanting his midfield to be able to do more than run; and to actually pass and move under pressure.

So you're saying Ross Mcrorie can't pass a ball?

I never said Brown was a Diddy. He started as an attacking midfielder and wasn't good enough to carve a career out there and dropped back deeper long ago. Mcrorie is likely the opposite direction of being a decent defender but having a bit going forward. Are they the same player? No. Can they have the same affect on a team? Absolutely.

Take off the Gerrard blinkers, it's possible to both like and criticise the management. Mcrorie has been mishandled, as has Murphys return, Docherty, Laffery and so on.

The technically gifted players we have are not individually excelling, but the manager would rather persist with these players than try other skillsets because they have a clear philosophy they think is better than all others.

Its snobbery.

Sorry, but you cant criticise Gerrard for Lafferty.

He was given the option to turn it around and fucked it up.
Barely used him after his misdemeanor. Shouldn't have signed him if he wasn't capable of managing him. It was a waste of time and money and there were games he could have made a difference.

Lafferty is Lafferty. It was Gerrards gamble with club funds and we got no use of him and no return. So yeah, I can criticise him.

Barely used him after his misdemeanor. Shouldn't have signed him if he wasn't capable of managing him. It was a waste of time and money and there were games he could have made a difference.

Lafferty is Lafferty. It was Gerrards gamble with club funds and we got no use of him and no return. So yeah, I can criticise him.
Laffery was cheap cover for an area we were short, he was never going to be starting ahead of Morelos.

So you're saying Ross Mcrorie can't pass a ball?

I never said Brown was a Diddy. He started as an attacking midfielder and wasn't good enough to carve a career out there and dropped back deeper long ago. Mcrorie is likely the opposite direction of being a decent defender but having a bit going forward. Are they the same player? No. Can they have the same affect on a team? Absolutely.

Take off the Gerrard blinkers, it's possible to both like and criticise the management. Mcrorie has been mishandled, as has Murphys return, Docherty, Laffery and so on.

The technically gifted players we have are not individually excelling, but the manager would rather persist with these players than try other skillsets because they have a clear philosophy they think is better than all others.

Its snobbery.

Yes, on the ball he’s not good enough for Rangers and if he wasn’t a born and bred Rangers fan people would be less blinded and more willing to accept reality.

Have you seen a shred of evidence the likes of McCrorie or Doc would do better than the guys he’s persisted with? Maybe Portsmouth fans wanting McCrorie punted back to Ibrox is a good indicator? Yeah right, I think you’re talking shite mate, Kamara might have had a nightmare start to the year but on form he’s streets ahead of McCrorie and that’s part of the reason he’ll be playing at the Euros whole McCrorie will struggle to even make one of the worst Scotland squads of all time.

Yes, on the ball he’s not good enough for Rangers and if he wasn’t a born and bred Rangers fan people would be less blinded and more willing to accept reality.

Have you seen a shred of evidence the likes of McCrorie or Doc would do better than the guys he’s persisted with? Maybe Portsmouth fans wanting McCrorie punted back to Ibrox is a good indicator? Yeah right, I think you’re talking shite mate, Kamara might have had a nightmare start to the year but on form he’s streets ahead of McCrorie and that’s part of the reason he’ll be playing at the Euros whole McCrorie will struggle to even make one of the worst Scotland squads of all time.
Scotland has a very strong central midfield, not really a great indicator. Kamara would struggle to get in the Scotland squad

Mcrorie would get in the Finland squad. They have players from low level teams in Sweden and the mls and journeymen in serie B. Virtually every player in the Scotland squad would get into the Finnish squad. So that's 1 of your points null and void. But I don't know why you're implying it's Mcrorie or Kamara. We could have both, instead of having had king on loan or even signing polster to play 3 games a year.

And yes, I've seen Mcrorie play and he has ups and downs, no different to players the manager persists with. Except that Mcrories head doesn't go down.

I don't really care about loan deals, they are usually pointless. Harry Kane went to Leicester on loan and couldn't play ahead of David Nugent. 1 of countless examples.

The fact he's come through the youth and relies on his personality is big for him. I'm not saying he should play every week, he's got to perform, but he hadn't been given a chance, neither have the others. It's just a fact. Gerrard gives chances to some people and none to others.

The Squad management is bad. Sorry you're not willing to admit that.

Lafferty
Declan John
Flanagan - in, out, disappeared
Sadiq - slaughtered publicly - now performing
King - unseen
Mcrorie - "future captain " - misused
Murphy - way better goals assists than Kent, "I predict it could take 3 months to hit form" not given a chance
Ejaria - no heart yet persisted with him
Ojo - persists with him then nowhere to be seen after he does have a good game
Barker - baffling
Jones - in a huff with him so won't play him

There's more examples in a relatively short time of players who weren't given a chance or misused due to huffs, snobbery, or persisted with from arrogance.

BTW. I sound very critical, he's done a lot of good things as well. But I'd rather at least make the criticism that gets dished out accurate.

Mcrorie would get in the Finland squad. They have players from low level teams in Sweden and the mls and journeymen in serie B. Virtually every player in the Scotland squad would get into the Finnish squad. So that's 1 of your points null and void. But I don't know why you're implying it's Mcrorie or Kamara. We could have both, instead of having had king on loan or even signing polster to play 3 games a year.

And yes, I've seen Mcrorie play and he has ups and downs, no different to players the manager persists with. Except that Mcrories head doesn't go down.

I don't really care about loan deals, they are usually pointless. Harry Kane went to Leicester on loan and couldn't play ahead of David Nugent. 1 of countless examples.

The fact he's come through the youth and relies on his personality is big for him. I'm not saying he should play every week, he's got to perform, but he hadn't been given a chance, neither have the others. It's just a fact. Gerrard gives chances to some people and none to others.

The Squad management is bad. Sorry you're not willing to admit that.

No, he wouldn’t. Just because they have players from lower leagues doesn’t mean McCrorie is automatically jumping in there ahead of them. Like I said, he’s not setting the heather alight at Pompey, and when you factor in his performances for us overall, I’m really struggling to see where that confidence is coming from. But hypothetically, if he’s not in for Kamara, how do you see McCrorie slotting into our first eleven?

And by the way, not one player on your list has been mistreated or misused due to snobbery. Sadiq’s attitude and application was largely poor, a combination of poor performance injury scuppered Flanagan, Murphy just returned from injury and wasn’t up to speed, Lafferty is a man child who has no business being at Rangers, Declan John isn’t very good, made a small number of appearances for Swansea is now on loan to the mighty Sunderland.

Lafferty
Declan John
King - unseen
Murphy - way better goals assists than Kent, "I predict it could take 3 months to hit form" not given a chance
Barker - baffling

There's more examples in a relatively short time of players who weren't given a chance or misused due to huffs, snobbery, or persisted with from arrogance.

BTW. I sound very critical, he's done a lot of good things as well. But I'd rather at least make the criticism that gets dished out accurate.
Middleton as well mate. Shockingly treated. 18 years old and scoring and assisting in the Europa League away from home.

No, he wouldn’t. Just because they have players from lower leagues doesn’t mean McCrorie is automatically jumping in there ahead of them. Like I said, he’s not setting the heather alight at Pompey, and when you factor in his performances for us overall, I’m really struggling to see where that confidence is coming from. But hypothetically, if he’s not in for Kamara, how do you see McCrorie slotting into our first eleven?

And by the way, not one player on your list has been mistreated or misused due to snobbery. Sadiq’s attitude and application was largely poor, a combination of poor performance injury scuppered Flanagan, Murphy just returned from injury and wasn’t up to speed, Lafferty is a man child who has no business being at Rangers, Declan John isn’t very good, made a small number of appearances for Swansea is now on loan to the mighty Sunderland.
Well like I said I don't care about loan deals. With examples ad to why.

Whether he's in the 11 or not isn't really the debate, it's simply that he should be part of the squad.

Lafferty can be a man child all he likes, why sign him and waste money not to use him? If you sign him, use him, at least as backup or plan b.

Declan John was good for us, and would have been a good backup to barisic. Imagine having 2 actual left backs

Flanagan was in and out since the start.

If sadiqs application was poor then they aren't very good coaches if they signed him with that reputation with no plan to change that.

Haven't even mentioned the likes of Grezda

Why are you unable to criticise the management?

Lafferty
Declan John
King - unseen
Barker - baffling

I don't think you're considering context with most of these.

I do think that letting Declan John leave and signing Flanagan as a replacement was a massive mistake though

Well like I said I don't care about loan deals. With examples ad to why.

Whether he's in the 11 or not isn't really the debate, it's simply that he should be part of the squad.

Lafferty can be a man child all he likes, why sign him and waste money not to use him? If you sign him, use him, at least as backup or plan b.

Declan John was good for us, and would have been a good backup to barisic. Imagine having 2 actual left backs

Flanagan was in and out since the start.

If sadiqs application was poor then they aren't very good coaches if they signed him with that reputation with no plan to change that.

Haven't even mentioned the likes of Grezda

Why are you unable to criticise the management?

Good to see you’ve got standards there. You might just have a point if Lafferty could have contributed but he was crap and admitted himself he didn’t bother his arse in training, so I’m pleased Gerrard didn’t waste any more time with him. And you can say you don’t care about how McCrorie’s loan deal is going, but sadly it’s important, if he’s not setting the Heather alight in a loan like that then it’s not a great indicator that he should be here. He might be worth having in the squad, but I don’t think he’s shown enough to suggest he should be getting any serious game time.

No, let’s stop talking shite and stick to reality here. Declan John was a half decent attacker and an utterly woeful defender with no positional sense and no clue as to where attackers were in and around him most of the time. He left defensive gaps you could drive a double decker through and what he’s done since he leaving hardly disproves my assertion that he’s not particularly good.

Yeah Flanagan has been in and out from the start, due to poor performance and injury! Time to start looking at the reality rather than just conveniently ignore the bits that don’t suit your argument.

What makes you think Sadiq had a prior reputation or that he never worked hard prior to coming here? You’ve just resorted to making crap up now, certainly making bold assumptions. Grezda? Go on then mention him. Tell us how harshly treated the lazy gobber was and how he was, how he was mistreated whilst not bothering his arse and disgracing the club spitting at opposition players. Even then you’ve got injuries being a major factor there too. Imagine even having the brass neck to try and use him in your argument!

Well, I’ve been getting in the neck for a few days now for being critical of Gerrard, so clearly you can be critical of the manager as I have done. I just don’t agree with all the fantasy nonsense you’ve posted about him mistreating players, I’ve just listed each player off and explained to you why you’re talking nonsense, but your response is to largely ignore reality or state you don’t care! McCrorie might get another chance, but at this stage and given how he’s currently doing in his loan spell there’s obviously no clear sign that the decision to loan him out was the wrong one.

Cant understand the non belief in this boy, he should be at our club, he is good enough, we as fans write of youth players too quick, i remember on here and amonst bears elsewere saying young fleck was not rangers class and go down to england and disapear...
This boy will play in the premiership in england believe me..
Absolutely agree,I don`t understand why he is not in our squad this season especially in relation to game management

Good to see you’ve got standards there. You might just have a point if Lafferty could have contributed but he was crap and admitted himself he didn’t bother his arse in training, so I’m pleased Gerrard didn’t waste any more time with him. And you can say you don’t care about how McCrorie’s loan deal is going, but sadly it’s important, if he’s not setting the Heather alight in a loan like that then it’s not a great indicator that he should be here. He might be worth having in the squad, but I don’t think he’s shown enough to suggest he should be getting any serious game time.

No, let’s stop talking shite and stick to reality here. Declan John was a half decent attacker and an utterly woeful defender with no positional sense and no clue as to where attackers were in and around him most of the time. He left defensive gaps you could drive a double decker through and what he’s done since he leaving hardly disproves my assertion that he’s not particularly good.

Yeah Flanagan has been in and out from the start, due to poor performance and injury! Time to start looking at the reality rather than just conveniently ignore the bits that don’t suit your argument.

What makes you think Sadiq had a prior reputation or that he never worked hard prior to coming here? You’ve just resorted to making crap up now, certainly making bold assumptions. Grezda? Go on then mention him. Tell us how harshly treated the lazy gobber was and how he was, how he was mistreated whilst not bothering his arse and disgracing the club spitting at opposition players. Even then you’ve got injuries being a major factor there too. Imagine even having the brass neck to try and use him in your argument!

Well, I’ve been getting in the neck for a few days now for being critical of Gerrard, so clearly you can be critical of the manager as I have done. I just don’t agree with all the fantasy nonsense you’ve posted about him mistreating players, I’ve just listed each player off and explained to you why you’re talking nonsense, but your response is to largely ignore reality or state you don’t care! McCrorie might get another chance, but at this stage and given how he’s currently doing in his loan spell there’s obviously no clear sign that the decision to loan him out was the wrong one.
Very melodramatic and personal. Chill out.

Its not fantasy, but that's how you see it.

All the best.

I don't think you're considering context with most of these.

I do think that letting Declan John leave and signing Flanagan as a replacement was a massive mistake though
There's loads of context, but at the end of the day it's the managers job to manage the squad, that's a long list, with a few omissions as well, surely they should be working around this and improving players and not signing players with all this "context". I'd like to be able to go to my bosses at work and tell them my staff were not able to hit targets because they were having affairs or unable to settle in the country or whatever else, but I'd get told to bolt.

I'm not unsympathetic that sometimes you can't turn it round, but some of those - need to be turned into a +. Or you just won't be a very successful manager.

Tonight was a perfect example of us missing that core of Rangers men.

A pussyfied bunch of gimps who got over-ran by the team at the bottom of the league.

Not many “eye of a needle“ passes there which, funnily enough, is more like what we need against most of the spl.
That and the Ian Durrant “getting into a space ahead of the striker” type of player.
Unfortunately, that player isn’t in your midfield either.

My concern for a while is that we haven’t chosen a midfield group that gives us both of these options mate, both attacking wise & defensively dependant upon the match & circumstances.

Back