Ross McCrorie

Ultimately I think the best that mccrorie can hope for at rangers is to be a utility man. He’s not got that one position he’s very good in but can fill in if there’s injuries in the team. He’s similar to Halliday in that sense this season, who will be leaving at the end of this season

Ross is 21, so still has time if he has the aptitude to develop mate. That is my concern that maybe he hasn’t shown that ability to develop, because he’s probably our best athlete.

Agree on Greg now I’m afraid. Saw the Hibs game the other night & despite a goal & an assist I was disappointed in him. And I was delighted when we signed him, like many others.

Likewise Grigo.

He'd was out the game for long periods, which you don't want from your midfielders.

I can only imagine the posters on here screaming for his return never actually watched Friday night's game.

I'll give him another watch tomorrow night though.

Likewise Grigo.

He'd was out the game for long periods, which you don't want from your midfielders.

I can only imagine the posters on here screaming for his return never actually watched Friday night's game.

I'll give him another watch tomorrow night though.

Yes agree MU. I’ll be delighted if he develops but although we talk about his energy & athleticism he never really got close to play enough & as involved as I had hoped & expected. I don’t feel good saying it but he was peripheral imo.

Ross is 21, so still has time if he has the aptitude to develop mate. That is my concern that maybe he hasn’t shown that ability to develop, because he’s probably our best athlete.

Imo he needed regular game time this season and that was the main reason to loan him.
It's easy with hindsight to say he'd play just now, but being in and out of the squad all season wouldn't have done Ross much good.

Barely used him after his misdemeanor. Shouldn't have signed him if he wasn't capable of managing him. It was a waste of time and money and there were games he could have made a difference.

Lafferty is Lafferty. It was Gerrards gamble with club funds and we got no use of him and no return. So yeah, I can criticise him.
Are you seriously saying that Lafferty sending a dick pic on social media is a lack of management?

I would say that is a lack of grey matter.

Imo he needed regular game time this season and that was the main reason to loan him.
It's easy with hindsight to say he'd play just now, but being in and out of the squad all season wouldn't have done Ross much good.

Understand that SB. I’m not commenting trying to slaughter our management team or anything. Others seem to be doing that just fine:D

All I’m saying is going forward, and given that he must develop technically, having a mobile & mentally tough guy in the squad for certain circumstances where we are losing every 50/50 & most aerially can be a benefit to the squad.

He played in two draws at the Stade De Secrets when we were shit, so he obviously adds something in the right circumstances.

Latest posts

Back