Copenhagen goalscorer charged by cops

My mate text me to tell me this and i honestly thought it was a joke/wind up. I cannot believe it is actually real. An utter embarrassment to Scotland. Is there EVER a game the filth lose that just "finishes" on the final whistle? There is ALWAYS some sort of fudging drama every single time they get beaten. The older i get the more i despise them. You'd think you'd mellow a bit over the years but it's actually the exact opposite. I hate those trampy bstardz more than ever.
Like wise

Police Scotland are an absolute mess.

The whole of Europe will think we are a backwater diddy country full of bad loser cry babies, as another poster superbly described them.

Embarrassing from plod. Totally embarrassing. PF should kick this into touch instantly

The whole of Europe will think we are a backwater diddy country full of bad loser cry babies, as another poster superbly described them.

Embarrassing from plod. Totally embarrassing. PF should kick this into touch instantly
No doubt the file will get lost

Glasgow Peasant Fiscal Office probably ordered the cops to charge the Copenhagen players. Its a riddy on a colossal scale.

Quite right.

Police Scoatlin need to send a message out to anybody else out there who is contemplating scoring the winning goal against them.

I think that's what caused big Niko's drop off in form.

He's expecting a chap at the door any day now.

Remember when this goal went in at Ibrox and all those Police Scotland officers ran over to stop him celebrating with the away support....

1a1a1a12aa8.jpg
If you can stomach it, zoom in on that picture - each face just gets funnier and funnier.

There are 2 people in that pic who look something close to 'normal' while the rest just show why siblings should not be allowed to procreate.

Spacky superman is photoshop worthy

surely there's no possible way to prove whether he set out to push the officer to the floor or whether the officer stepped in front of a fully grown bloke running at speed? How can that be classed as 'assault'?

Absolutely disgraceful, I have said for years the police, the authorities in general and others know it’s the mhanky mob who are the most likely to kick off when things aren’t going their way but this was a bunch of foreigners enjoying their moment and it smacks of sore arse losing Celtic supporting police abusing their position and acting like c@nts.

That corner at the cesspit has been a problem for years, mainly with those Celtic stewards man handling opposition players celebrating with their OWN fans and just as well I didn’t play for Rangers because I would have lamped anyone of they arse holes putting their paws on me, they are taking the piss and it’s time we had some straight talking about these things as it seems to be accepted behaviour.

Just goes to show the absolute power Celtic wield in this country.
If that was any domestic game, it would get replayed. They have almost total control over politicians, police, media, referees and the football governing bodies.
I don’t think our club can stand back for too much longer without calling for a full independent investigation into the corruption associated with the game in this country.

What were the Police even doing there grabbing Copenhagen players after their goal?

Its clear that the cops want to stop opposing players celebrating with their own fans when they score at the Piggery. The cops involved last night committed assault on innocent Copenhagen players, then charge the Danes.

Its clear that the cops want to stop opposing players celebrating with their own fans when they score at the Piggery. The cops involved last night committed assault on innocent Copenhagen players, then charge the Danes.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a deliberate decision to have only Celtic supporting police officers in that corner.

UEFA will be less than impressed with this. Opponents being attacked on the field of play by fans and assaulted and arrested by the SNP's stormtroopers for having the audacity to score and celebrate with their own fans off of it. "Wha's like us" indeed.

Watching that closely and noticed two objects being thrown at the celebrating players. Only about ten rows back with stewards looking straight at them.

I’m not a cop I’m afraid. And no story was made up. I just asked a question and said something could have happened that nobody has seen. The others who replied to my post said there’s a video. I watched it and the polis was wiped out! You can’t do that.
They can't interfere with players either. They are there to police the crowd. A copper laying hands on a player celebrating a goal is an assault. It is the referee's job to make the players toe the line. Perhaps the mentally challengeds, or their media, or their police force forgot to issue the 'no goal celebration' at the Piggery warning about this unwritten rule to Copenhagen, or the match officials. Any way you look at it, this is an embarrassment to Scottish football and Scotland in general. What a fukn riddy, and btw, so are you for your comments.

The same cops who policed the Scottish cup final v hiv? The same ones that accused us of blocking ambulances? The same ones that managed to lose the evidence of the effigies?
Make no mistake the rancid SNP making this a one bodied organisation and putting its placement in charge at the heart of this. We are a laughing stock of a country.

shocking from police scotland what gives them the right to storm out the tunnel thing to stop any player going to his own fans after he scores.the police could have caused a riot.never seen any cops coming out when the scum scored.

Ffs only at the paedodome.
The cops won't want away players celebrating in that corner that's for sure as they know that just a few yards away the reptiles might just kick off and all hell breaks loose and to make matters worse some of the cops might forget for a few seconds that they are on duty and let their allegiances get the better of them, which is entirely unacceptable. The bottom line here is they know the scum can't behave so everyone else is unable to react naturally in this situation, before you know it away fans will be arrested for celebrating a corner kick at the piggery. I hope EUFA, Copenhagen and the Danish FA pile into this and support the player and club official here and show this up for what it is.

It should quite rightly be laughed out the office by the PF.

Jumped up tim police who can't take when his team get humped. The way they police in front of the away section at Parkhead is a joke.

Just goes to show the absolute power Celtic wield in this country.
If that was any domestic game, it would get replayed. They have almost total control over politicians, police, media, referees and the football governing bodies.
I don’t think our club can stand back for too much longer without calling for a full independent investigation into the corruption associated with the game in this country.
Celtic FC and the SNP, the perfect storm. Can ride out any scrutiny whatsoever.

There just aren’t words. The games fcuking ruined.

Polis interfering where there is absolutely no reason to and then running tae their mammy when they get a dunt.

They rapidly need to find a way of just dropping this. Whoever decided it was a good idea to charge anybody should be on traffic duty before the day is out.

[Scottish “society”, yet people vote for it QUOTE="Portrushbear, post: 5477470, member: 247"]
Scottish football really is an abhorrent mess
[/QUOTE]

No chance that is assaulting a police officer, he ran in to celebrate with his team mate which is off the grass on that AstroTurf green baize stuff and couldn’t stop in time M’lud

Back