Copenhagen goalscorer charged by cops

Apologies if already posted but found this on a Copenhagen forum

aN4yA4t.gif

Good to see the twat knocked on his arse if nothing else.

Edited: You can see him harrassing the first player and then gets knocked on his arse by the player. Policeman should be arrested and charged with being a total cock

A senior officer with the braiding on his cap. What rank is that? Disgraceful.

Last edited:
This country under the SNP/sinnfein has become the Laughing stock of the World,i am ashamed to be Scottish, this should be taken up by the international players union, if their is one, Copenhagen should respond with charges against the Scottish police for numerous assaults on their 2 players, furthermore, the players should get together and refuse to ever play at the crime scene again, as no player can go there and do their job safely, it should also be incumbent for UEFA to be involved after all, they sent them there, the Scottish police are fastly losing any respect that decent law abiding people may have left for them,Lies cover ups, stitch ups,evidence going missing, children being raped, people lying dead in ditches for days, PHONE CALLS GOING UNRECORDED, for people that think they are only doing their job, so were the police at HILLSBOROUGH
All very good points made. The police in the UK including Scotland are the PC stormtroopers against those who have the wrong opinions, say mean things people to people online and who interpret and apply the law differently so that certain "communities" aren't upset. Was brought up to respect the police- they have in large part alienated the people they are meant to serve so for my part I distrust them completely

slo mo of this incident. Instigated by the police
Seriously!!

Genuine question here, who do the polis think they are? Manhandling and shoving players and officials when there’s been NOTHING to warrant this overreaction.

How many times is this the polis response on the streets? If it was me, I’d be fu(king raging. And they genuinely wonder why people don’t respect them! Fu(king thugs with stripes and chequered hats.

(untz

Last edited:
slo mo of this incident. Instigated by the police

From that it looks like the charge will be for the push rather than running into the police officer. As Santos is leading the other player away he puts his hand out and pushes the officer who is right up against him, the officer was clearly raging and pushed him back as he was walking away at the same time as another officer pushes him. Santos then turns round and wags the finger telling them that's not right and the second one to push him kind of gestures come here or come on then.

If they are charging him for that he should have a case for two assaults against him. He was leaving the situation and was pushed in the back twice, by officers who instigated the entire incident by recklessly grabbing a player who was jumping in celebration.

Anybody remember the polismans hat being removed when tim scored a goal and then same player wore it .not a peep from plod.Why don't they show more interest in the paedodome atrocities..?

Edited: You can see him harrassing the first player and then gets knocked on his arse by the player. Policeman should be arrested and charged with being a total cock

A senior officer with the braiding on his cap. What rank is that? Disgraceful.
the thing is its that sort of unwarranted reaction by the police that actually causes trouble

Seriously!!

Genuine question here, who do the polis think they are? Manhandling and shoving players and officials when there’s been NOTHING to warrant this overreaction.

How many times is this the polis response on the streets? If it was me, I’d be fu(king raging. And they genuinely wonder why people don’t respect them! Fu(king thugs with stripes and chequered hats.

(untz
Genuine question; what are they doing there in the first place? The only reason I can think of is the opposing team celebrate too much Timmy will kick off.
If I look at the video correctly that corner has Timmy stewards, police and Copenhagen traveling support stewards too. Meanwhile on the other side of the park we have a couple of stewards for the most fined set of fans in Europe. Mental.

Natzi style police in the republic of Schottland, bigheaded braided cop goes OTT as his team and him don't like opposition players celebrating.
He then manhandles the Copenhagen player celebrating the goal with their own supporters, and is embarrassed and pissed off at getting cleaned up by one of the Copenhagen players other team mates.
I thought the police should defuse potential situations not create them ?
Scotland showing the world how pig headed and stupid our Celtic minded top cops are.

Well this shows Scotland in a good light-not.

The big question is why was their so many Police officers and security around that corner - never seen that at Ibrox

Completely reasonable force.

The goalscorer had just left the football field, he was not committing a criminal offence or even about to commit an offence.

So the officer manhandling him is commiting assualt.

His friend has just pushed the officer away to stop his friend being further assaulted.

Police officer should be charged for the initial offence.
Mark my word this is the start of kicking Copenhagen out of the competition

Heard on the radio earlier that report had been sent to the PF. Embarrassing! The police officer should not have got involved with the Copenhagen players and his senior officer should be having a word with him about his conduct.

Any lawyer anywhere should be able to take apart what happened and the charges against the player.

If this ever goes to court, the Copehagen player's lawyer should be closely investigating the football loyalties of the cops involved. There was one in particular I noticed whose face was like thunder. It was about more than just trying to "keep order", however laughable that might be in the circumstances.

Polis made an absolute fool of himself. If you watch the whole thing again looks like he was about to arrest the player he thought responsible there and then, before realising he couldn’t and stopping himself. As a high ranking cop I reckon he has definitely driven this shambolic ‘prosecution’ though. He should be named and shamed. I get the feeling the clue will be in the name.

I’m not in any way excluding multiple examples of the polis and stewards being dicks in this part of their shithole, but it looks like there was quite so many cops and stewards just at that stage because the cordon for the final whistle was coming out...

I have just watched this again, the copanhagen player who scores the
2nd goal is the one being charged,the other 2 goals scored for them were celebrated in the same manner, so why no more arrests, for breach, inciting a riot etc, or why doesnt the match commander do something about after the first goal, granted they do surround the first goalscorer, but nothing is done,but when the KILLER goal goes in the last thread of impartiality goes, he the police man is not going to be humiliated in front of his boys

A club like no other.Indeed. Perhaps the Copenhagen players should have concentrated on scoring their goals in the first half to avoid over exciting their fans.After all nothing happens in that corner unless you're Hugh Dallas.

What I am struggling to understand is this, I thought Police Scotland's strategy was to stand back and take video evidence study it and then follow up with arrests months later lol. I mean they stood back when Gibbs hooligans invaded the pitch at Hampden and again when The Tims threw explosives at The Rangers keeper. Hell the've decided to get involved

If you can stomach it, zoom in on that picture - each face just gets funnier and funnier.

There are 2 people in that pic who look something close to 'normal' while the rest just show why siblings should not be allowed to procreate.

Spacky superman is photoshop worthy
Guy with the green jumper on on the left hand side, never seen 2 eyes as close together in my life

Never heard of anything like this happening before. Absolutely bonkers. What a backward shithole this country is.

What I am struggling to understand is this, I thought Police Scotland's strategy was to stand back and take video evidence study it and then follow up with arrests months later lol. I mean they stood back when Gibbs hooligans invaded the pitch at Hampden and again when The Tims threw explosives at The Rangers keeper. Hell the've decided to get involved
Yep questions should be asked , 3 years ago they stood aside and done zero re mock lynchings in that very ground . Yesterday they engage an entertainer at his work albeit he was in an elated mood .

it’s tremendously perplexing how these two events canbe approached so impossibly differently .

This lady's front bottom should be charged with assault and suspended, absolute arsehole

This situation has been building since we won the league at the Piggery in 1999. We rightfully celebrated after a game of 'shame' - red cards, a bloodied ref, a mentally challenged falling from the stand - and when we performed an amusing 'huddle' the fall-out was massive and disproportionate. The 'lesson' seemed to be : do NOT antagonise the watching mentally challenged by celebrating a sporting achievement.

And whatever happened to common sense?
The melee was caused by police and stewards intent on protecting the sensibilities of the perma-offended mentally challenged, but a melee it was, and there was never a hint of criminal behaviour from a footballer merely celebrating a valuable goal with his own supporters who were massively outnumbered in a hostile environment.

The formal charges are not so much embarrassing as downright sinister, especially in the context of a police force that laughingly allow mentally challenged players and fans to run wild and free when they celebrate their own achievements.

Hypocrisy is at the root of every reaction from the mentally challenged mind and the authorities are actively encouraging it.

Worrying times.

Polis made an absolute fool of himself. If you watch the whole thing again looks like he was about to arrest the player he thought responsible there and then, before realising he couldn’t and stopping himself. As a high ranking cop I reckon he has definitely driven this shambolic ‘prosecution’ though. He should be named and shamed. I get the feeling the clue will be in the name.

I’m not in any way excluding multiple examples of the polis and stewards being dicks in this part of their shithole, but it looks like there was quite so many cops and stewards just at that stage because the cordon for the final whistle was coming out...
This lady's front bottom should be charged with assault and suspended, absolute arsehole
Any suggestion of suspension and the cunt will sign himself off with stress first.

Embarrassing for police scotland their officers getting involved with players. Hopefully Copenhagen make a formal complaint to uefa about this.

Back