Kit Manufacturer 2020/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams need to have orders in by the December so I wouldn’t expect anything exciting or a decent range for next season.

exactly

any strip we have next season will bee a Blue template with the club crest and 32RED on the front - with probably none on sale this side of Christmas

Nike have been pulling out of smaller markets for some time now, they have also pretty much pulled out of South America as well, they are mainly focussing upon there 'Elite clubs' and International teams nowadays

I suspect we won't have a Nike strip for a long time, if ever
Sunderland signed a deal with Nike the other day.

Sunderland signed a deal with Nike the other day.

is it actually Nike though? many clubs sign 3rd party deals with Nike, Dundee Utd for one, Nike dont actually supply a unique design for them, the 3rd party buys a template design and makes sure it reflects the club...

If we get a new deal it will be well below the market price none of the big kit manufacturers will touch us for year until the ongoing court cases are finished with. It will be at least 2 years until the litigation with SD is finished.

how do you get through a day without finding a reason to be offended.
Adidas make the best strips in terms of quality and look.

I'm not offended.

Adidas is not a good brand in my opinion, now the fact they are giving that lot a fortune means I like them even less.

I'm not offended.

Adidas is not a good brand in my opinion, now the fact they are giving that lot a fortune means I like them even less.
The 98 Rangers adidas top is the nicest Rangers top ever made.
If they make our strips they would give us a fortune too, i think we have more problems than caring who make their shirts.

Absolutely nobody is going to touch us.

We made it out like we were free of SD, basically lied to Hummel and now they’re in legal battles with us. Who wants to get involved in that?

Not worth the hassle if you can’t trust your partners.

We made it out like we were free of SD, basically lied to Hummel and now they’re in legal battles with us. Who wants to get involved in that?

you know this for a fact? or just guessing...

plenty will. judge when announced, not before.

No one will touch us with our current retail situation

Adidas and Nike are withdrawing their March from sports direct in the near future. They want nothing to do with the fat man either.

Surely to Christ if huge brands like Nike and Adidas won’t deal with him then it’s a red flag for our case! We surely can use that. Can’t enter into talks with major retailers to supply our kit because of this fat fu(king mutant.

Surely to Christ if huge brands like Nike and Adidas won’t deal with him then it’s a red flag for our case! We surely can use that. Can’t enter into talks with major retailers to supply our kit because of this fat fu(king mutant.

Nike are removing their merch from a lot of third party retailers as their looking to be a one stop shop.

Adidas haven’t been happy with SD by reports.

Our club is a total laughing stock at the moment, really sad times

This goes all the way back to that rat Green signing a one sided deal that gave fatty all the cards. Probably had a back hander in there somewhere to keep Green sweet

And even then you’ll struggle. The problem is that nobody at Ibrox believes in telling us what’s going on, despite their promises of openness.
They cant legally mate. Dunno how many times this has to be reiterated. Also, why would we publicly air any potential legal *strategy* ?

This goes all the way back to that rat Green signing a one sided deal that gave fatty all the cards. Probably had a back hander in there somewhere to keep Green sweet

The deal thats currently causing the problems was signed by the current board.

We can’t register any Hummel kit to play in.

fair enough

therefore we will either sign a last minute deal with someone - meaning a generic template which won't go on sale before xmas or the club will have to pay someone to make enough kits for the squad..

:(

fair enough

therefore we will either sign a last minute deal with someone - meaning a generic template which won't go on sale before xmas or the club will have to pay someone to make enough kits for the squad..

:(

Pretty much, depressing isn’t it? :(

Teams need to have orders in by the December so I wouldn’t expect anything exciting or a decent range for next season.
This is true, but for some kit suppliers it’s even a year before when designs etc are signed off!

by the way, for the person who said that it would be embarrassing to have the same kit manufacturer as Hibs... if we had stuck with Hummel we would have had the same kit maker as Kilmarnock next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back