• Tony Pulis

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 72 10.0%
  • Greame Potter

Votes: 29 4.0%
  • Alex Mcliesh

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Alex Mcleish (cant change it phone glitched)

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • Neil Warnock

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Alex Neil

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Gio van Bronkhorst

Votes: 86 12.0%
  • Tommy Wright

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Michaud preud homme

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 41 5.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 137 19.1%
  • Michael O'Neil

Votes: 32 4.5%

• Total voters
Who will? Someone uninspiring i imagine.

Who do i want? Get in someone like FDB, GVB, or Slaven Bilic,

The appointment alone should send shivers up the spines of the beasts from the east.

It's all about getting our fear factor back.

You won't be missed if that's your attitude

Cool.
This board has stumbled through a lot of their time here regarding on the pitch matters. If they then appoint that fat piece of shit, I won't be trusting them with anymore of my money

How would Murty sustain another couple of defeats?If we get beat by the filth everyone on here will want his head.I like Murty but he is not the charismatic person that befits the rangers managerial position. I haven't a clue WHO will.

Didn't vote.
There is no obvious candidate.
Right now inclined to let Murty run with it and review at the winter break.
Hopefully the board are still looking.

If the board have nobody at the moment and have written off everyone they have looked at so far, are they waiting for a new manager to appear out of nowhere?

If they go for an inexperienced option i.e Neil McCann, Jack Ross (not my choices), who'd be the ideal experienced head alongside him who wouldn't want the job himself but would be willing to assist an up and commer.

Can't think of any that'd fit that criteria. Personally would go for Graham Potter, he has a Ranger as an assistant. Have no clue.

Never seen such a 'we don't have a fuckin' clue' poll on here before. 1000s of us can't come up with decent, realistic options after 6 weeks I think that sheds at least a little light on the position the board are in.

I think it’s wrong to have knee jerk reaction and appoint someone now.

The board clearly haven’t been planning!

Can’t beli I’m sa ting this but..... get McLeish or Walter in until the end of the season, and start properly planning now for a permanent manager to come in at the end of the season.

Murty’s has done really well in the last couple of games, but for every Aberdeen result, there’s a Dundee result.

We need proper leadership or we’ll go round in circles. McLeish or Walter will provide that in a short term basis!

I can't see anyone in a job taking it, will need to be someone on the buroo sadly. Step forward McLeish.

Firstly, the word is REINS.
Secondly, once he is in then he REIGNS
Thirdly, it RAINS on Ibrox.

I have no idea who will wind up in our dugout. I would like Gio or FDB or Karanka but realistically,
it will be Murty or some jobsworth after the New Year until the summer.

Went for Gio but really don't think it'll be anyone off the list.

Funny I wanted McInnis as manager but after Murty got the better of him twice it was clearly evident he has a touch of the Pedro and Warburton about him. Plan B was plan A better.

No hard feeling from me toward Derek or our board. At the end of the day this is football.

We really are still at the early stages of our road back and finding our feet. Get behind everyone at the club and support them. The board actually want us to succeed (although our tinfoil hat wearers will tell you different) and want the best people in place AND no manager is a guarantee.

Based on finances, no he won’t be.
Why?

He is out of contract? The manger should be up their on 20 grand a week? We should be able to entice him, in addition his knowledge of Eastern European football could see us enter a market which much easier to deal in. But ya know what, that’s to sensible and not complicated enough for Mark Allen and the board so just tell slaven to request him and them all via LinkDinn and they check out his profile

Tommy Wright because the Daily Rhebel suggest it?

I’m off to bed.

Night folks :)

Can’t believe I’m saying it after the second shambles at Dens Park in under a year but I’d go with Murty until the end of the season.

Tommy Wright I just don't see it, I went for Mr. Murty, more in hope than anything else, I think given the chance he may very well be the one, that we need.

if the board are sticking to what they said at the AGM,none on that poll fits(wright at a push)!
what does bilic,koeman,FDB,GVB,Pullis know about Scottish football,apart from its dire!

FDB has been sacked in his last 2 jobs in record time.
He will be as risky as any other appointment can he bounce back from 2 total failures.
GVB has already said he does not want the job and is very happy where he is.

Our stock is not that high at the moment
Running on soft loans for the next to sessons will limit transfer budgets plus we need to shift a lot of dead wood and we have quite a few on loan who are not good enough

I think we need to be realistic at the calibre of candidates we can attract

Plus the fans expectations on the new manger to over take the beasts which won't be easy will weigh on any new candidate as he will need quite a big budget to pull this off..

FDB great player but doesn’t come across very inspiring when he speaks and that would worry me with team talks etc

De Boer is the Dutch PLG. Done well with Ajax but been an unmitigated disaster at his other clubs. I doubt we could afford him or he would have the motivation to manage in Scotland. He'll end up in Quatar or the UAE picking up £3 million a year in a Micky mouse league. No club in any of the major leagues will touch him so it's Holland or the UAE

I honestly wouldn't want him

Neil Warnock? Manager of Cardiff who currently sit 2nd in the Championship, 7 points clear of 3rd place and looking quite good to get promoted to the richest league in World Football.....That Neil Warnock?

Nurse...........................

Neil Warnock? Manager of Cardiff who currently sit 2nd in the Championship, 7 points clear of 3rd place and looking quite good to get promoted to the richest league in World Football.....That Neil Warnock?

Nurse...........................

To be honest in terms of 'currently in work' managers I would say attracting him is more likely than someone like Gio.

Warnock did interview recently saying he prefers English Championship and doesn't like working in Premier League. He hates the high profile players with massive wages, he just wants to work in a traditional style. He talked about how every group of players he has been promoted with has reunion evenings from time to time. Same way our legends get together. He pointed out that Man City and other Premier League teams won't be having reunions in future as them winning league isn't as much if an achievement and players aren't as invested with club and fans.

He almost talked as if he knew if Cardiff went up and stabilised he knew he would be out of work anyway.

Think it was on football focus possibly?

Worth a watch just to see a more traditional opinion on modern day football and what he thinks makes a club great. Not saying he should be appointed, just he is actually a realistic option.

GVB to take over in the summer, with Numan as one of his assistants. Numan comes in now to work alongside JJ and Murty for the rest of the season, and starts to assess the squad. GVB speaks with Numan and together they put forward some proposals to the board re. potential January signings.

It's ridiculous, but if it meant GVB took the gig then it works for me!

Back