Gordon Waddell being 'released' by the Sunday Mail

Guys like Waddell are the reason fan-led content is thriving, leading to his own downfall.

Good riddance!

He really is a horrible guy but everyone i can remember doing that sunday column has been...just non stop bigotry and propaganda.

Keevins, Guidi, McNee, wonder whos next maybe they have found a nasty female that will take things to another level like that angela thing.

No friend to rangers therefore he’s no friend of mine. Sorry but I couldn’t give a shiny shite about him or his Celtic minded propaganda sheet. In the uk today the death toll rose to 759 I think we have more to be sad about.

Good. It'll bee even better when the evil sister papers pack it in altogether.

In the meantime, one less snidey fucker in print can only be an improvement.

Sad news regarding one of our media friends. Posted from Twitter without further comment.

Sad to report that after more than 25 years, I’m finished at the Sunday Mail.
Nothing to do with the current crisis, just surplus to requirements apparently. Another nick towards death by 1000 cuts.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading. See you behind the goals…

Fuuk him, the arsehole.

While everyone reserves the right to be a bit of an arse now and again - he over abused that privilege. On a weekly basis.

Won't be missed.

Sad news regarding one of our media friends. Posted from Twitter without further comment.

Sad to report that after more than 25 years, I’m finished at the Sunday Mail.
Nothing to do with the current crisis, just surplus to requirements apparently. Another nick towards death by 1000 cuts.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading. See you behind the goals…

Ball boy at the Piggery ?

I’ve had the day from hell so far, been released from my job with no cash since I’m a contractor. Then found out I’m not eligible for any government bailout so I’m a bit stuffed.

However this news about that tosser has actually made me smile today!

He really should be unemployable now, but no doubt some other Rangers hating rag will take a punt on him. I look forward to the day when his former employers go out of business. I didn’t think I’d ever say that about a publication that was once fair, just and representative of the popular opinion. Now it’s a bitter rhag that lives for its anti Rangers stance. Fukk them and their mentally challenged ‘journos’.

Cuunt deserves zero sympathy

He has enjoyed all our pain and suffering and actually gloated at times so phuck him

This Rangers hater can get to phuck IMO

If you are reading Waddel. I hope you see we hate you as much as you hate us

I’ve had the day from hell so far, been released from my job with no cash since I’m a contractor. Then found out I’m not eligible for any government bailout so I’m a bit stuffed.

However this news about that tosser has actually made me smile today!

Sorry to hear that mate. Rest assured normality will return and that the most important thing is your health. Believe me. Everything else is a distraction.

A very unremarkable piece of shit and that he was employed as a journalist for 25 years says it all about the lack of talent in this country. This clown had to be the most boring hack ever and his columns were puerile pish and usually mentally challenged minded.

Is this head case for real?

Instead of just having the intelligence to just fk off quietly he puts that out looking for sympathy! All your words of poison aimed at our club I hope it's really stinging you right now so away and take your medicine you bitter twisted prick.

Back