Gordon Waddell being 'released' by the Sunday Mail

One of the reasons people don’t buy papers anymore. He’s killed his own career with his crap writing.
Supermarkets badly need people to sterilise the trollies. A much better way for him to serve the public.

A total hack who has made a career out of the "rangers = bad" mindset.

He'll no doubt find his way onto radio Clyde or start a blog.

Is this head case for real?

Instead of just having the intelligence to just fk off quietly he puts that out looking for sympathy! All your words of poison aimed at our club I hope it's really stinging you right now so away and take your medicine you bitter twisted prick.

2 of the first to offer their sympathy on Twitter are unsurprisingly............

Jimmy Ping and Cosgrove.

Rhats the fu.ckin lot of them.

One of his famous pieces suggested that if Rangers were a person, every decent football fan would enjoy punching him until his knuckles were raw

Nice guy

That’s the only one I know off the top of my head and that shit tells you everything you need to know about him...F@CK HIM! He’s certainly not going to be the last which is a nice thought.

giphy.gif

Fantastic news, Phuck him, hope there is more of the C unts to go in the near future.

Incredibly limited journalist who relied on abstract analogies and contrived outrage.

Why read that when you have outlets like Heart and Hand, The Athletic etc? Outdated and irrelevant IMO.

I feel a lot of sympathy to a lot of people at this time. However it's nice to hear some good news for a change. Good riddance ya skank.

Nae luck Gordon!!!

Bit of a kick in the stones when you see the likes of Hollicom Hartson and Mutton get columns but you get canned, must be some effing journalist.

Ill Phil has a new number two...

Incredibly limited journalist who relied on abstract analogies and contrived outrage.

Why read that when you have outlets like Heart and Hand, The Athletic etc? Outdated and irrelevant IMO.

Hopefully these 'news outlets' shut down completely one day as a result of the alternative media.

Sad news regarding one of our media friends. Posted from Twitter without further comment.

Sad to report that after more than 25 years, I’m finished at the Sunday Mail.
Nothing to do with the current crisis, just surplus to requirements apparently. Another nick towards death by 1000 cuts.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading. See you behind the goals…
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

He's one of the reasons that what once was a staple read for ALL football fans has declined to near oblivion due to his sycophantic arse licking to all things sellik and his consistent denigration of all things Rangers.
When will these newspapers realise that employing "reporters" that continually deliberately ostracise at least 50% of their potential readership isn't a great business model?
Daily Record/Sunday Mail.....reap what you sew!

Don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out Gordy. 25 years of regurgitated tripe. As a newly classed "furlough employee" myself, I'd normally be sympathetic to anyone going through a hard time, but not for him. No chance.

Can imagine the editors words to him. “Sorry Gordon but you’re not good enough to scrawl for our dying rag” F*ck off and join ill Phil with his imaginary friends ya prick

Back