Bet365 - There is no 9 in a row

I get we all know declaring the lower leagues is just the pre emotive action they want in place to then call Celtic league winners BUT given we were told that was nothing to do with the vote why is it now in the tip of everyone’s tongue.

Call me a cynic but all these stories are deliberate from the media. Electioneering for their favourite team basically.
That's another misconception readily repeated by the fat Japanese fan club - that this vote was nothing to do with the top league and it was only the lower leagues but that it could, potentially, set a precedent to allow for the future determination of the top league. It was, in fact, something more than that.

The SPFL resolution recommended that SPFL clubs approve:
  • the immediate termination of Season 2019/20 for the Ladbrokes Championship, League 1 and League 2, without the remaining fixtures in the League being played;
  • all play-off competitions being cancelled; and
  • final season placings to be determined by the number of points per game earned by each club in the matches they have played.
The important bit that has been played down to a degree is the fact the "The resolution also recommends that matches in the Ladbrokes Premiership remain postponed for the time being, to give the best possible opportunity for the remaining 2019/20 fixtures to be played."
"However, if the SPFL Board determines that the remaining Premiership matches cannot be played, the Ladbrokes Premiership would also be terminated, with final season placings determined on the same basis."

This was, I understand, straight from the SPFL resolution documentation and is why they wanted it finalised before any UEFA ruling so that, if UEFA went for Null and Void, they could say that Scotland already had an agreement in place on how to determine final placings and they couldn't renege on that agreement.

I have a pretty huge amount I bet on rangers, I was really hopeful of getting my bet amount back when I saw this thread, but now having read the thread I'm still none-the-wiser.

Haha this is brilliant, are 365 maybe be owned by good Prods?

Null and void. That's the facts - the poets 'in a row' has reset to 0.

I had a bet on PSG to win the league and they've paid out on that. So would be surprised if they treated the SPFL any different now.

Potential court cases from the mentally challengeds would be nice, Bet 365 would run through this episode like a dose of salts.

Something else for the permanently offended to foam at the mouth about.
Bet 365 are only following the facts.

Just checked SKybet rules and it states "The official league table at the conclusion of the final match of the scheduled season will determine the settlement of bets."
Going to raise a complaint for them settling my bets involving us as losers based on we never played the final match of the scheduled season. Only about 30 quid worth of bets but curious to see what they say

Just checked SKybet rules and it states "The official league table at the conclusion of the final match of the scheduled season will determine the settlement of bets."
Going to raise a complaint for them settling my bets involving us as losers based on we never played the final match of the scheduled season. Only about 30 quid worth of bets but curious to see what they say
Going by their own rules you will get your cash back.
Keep quoting that to them.
No one got paid out on the Grand National that never finished.

Going by their own rules you will get your cash back.
Keep quoting that to them.
No one got paid out on the Grand National that never finished.
They have amended settlement rules because of covid, they will settle bets if seasons are declared as complete. Just being a pain in the arse to them now:

I’ve complained twice to William Hills since they settled my bets on Rangers as a loser rather than just void. They are sticking hard to the SPFL decision being the official result.
l will be cancelling my account with them as other bookies have returned stakes.

I’ve complained twice to William Hills since they settled my bets on Rangers as a loser rather than just void. They are sticking hard to the SPFL decision being the official result.
l will be cancelling my account with them as other bookies have returned stakes.
See my posts, Skybet doing the same, just raising a complaint for the hell of it with the below and will go to IBAS too just for fun when they knock it back.

Basically I placed the bets using your rule "The official league table at the conclusion of the final match of the scheduled season will determine the settlement of bets."
The scheduled season at the time the bet was placed was not completed so the bets should be voided and stakes returned.

SkyBet settled them as champions. Noticed a few mentally challengeds on instagram posting betting slips

See my posts, Skybet doing the same, just raising a complaint for the hell of it with the below and will go to IBAS too just for fun when they knock it back.

Basically I placed the bets using your rule "The official league table at the conclusion of the final match of the scheduled season will determine the settlement of bets."
The scheduled season at the time the bet was placed was not completed so the bets should be voided and stakes returned.
Let us know how you get on mate. I had us to win the league, Dundee (cunts) to win the league, Lyon to win in France without PSG. All settled by Skybet as losers despite their own rules saying it only counts based on the final game of the scheduled season.

keyboard test online mac

surely you cant change the rules that were in place when the bet was put on.
Not really, my mob has this as a get out though where skybet did not -

In the event that a tournament is not completed, bets will stand if an official result is declared. Bets where the outcome is already determined will be settled as won/lost.

Wil
Let us know how you get on mate. I had us to win the league, Dundee (cunts) to win the league, Lyon to win in France without PSG. All settled by Skybet as losers despite their own rules saying it only counts based on the final game of the scheduled season.

keyboard test online mac
l will do mate but they have 8 weeks to respond so just doing it in hope rather than expectation

Bet365 paid out after Monday’s announcement on any bet on the unwashed winning the league as a “discretionary gesture of goodwill” even though it was “against their own rules”.

Ive got a couple of quid in my account, they must have refunded my Alfie top goalscorer bet.

Back