Paddy McNair

Mani

I think he's a very good player and still has a lot of growth in him. 25. Hard as nails, can go box to box, can play in defence, good passing, good striker of the ball and a big bluenose. Would be a great signing and would walk to Ibrox to sign.

Jack can't go a full season with our intense schedule. Davis and Arfield can't either. He would be a good addition to the team and would give us energy and dig and drive in midfield.

A much better footballer than Lewis Ferguson.

Based on what I’ve seen of him whilst playing for Northern Ireland I’d take him, albeit I’ve only seen a little amount. Depends on the fee though.

I think he's a very good player and still has a lot of growth in him. 25. Hard as nails, can go box to box, can play in defence, good passing, good striker of the ball and a big bluenose. Would be a great signing and would walk to Ibrox to sign.

Jack can't go a full season with our intense schedule. Davis and Arfield can't either. He would be a good addition to the team and would give us energy and dig and drive in midfield.

A much more expensive option than Lewis Ferguson so unfortunately we’re more likely to end up with Ferguson.
and if he’s injury prone it’s too big a gamble anyway.

A much more expensive option than Lewis Ferguson so unfortunately we’re more likely to end up with Ferguson.
and if he’s injury prone it’s too big a gamble anyway.
Ferguson won't be cheap. We need to push the boat out. I think he'd eat Scottish football up its perfect for him.

Strong in the tackle, good on the ball and gets about the park. Would definitely be a useful addition I reckon

2 years left on his current deal I think, and didn't he sign for about £5mil? Sure it was on here at the time.

Can't comment on his ability but not sure it's a starter in this climate with those figures.

23 games in 18/19 and 35 in 19/20 so his injury problems seem to be behind him. Lost a few games in 19/20 due to suspension and none that I can see through injury.

Perhaps of more relevance, he cost circa £5m in 2018 and is under contract until Summer 2022.

He wouldn’t come cheap.

I don't know much about him but seen as you mentioned Ferguson I think we should sign him. 20 years old regular starter for Dolly, energetic and likes to get stuck in. Something were lacking in.

He would be a great signing but I reckon Middlesbrough would be wanting £5-6 million for McNair. I don't see us spending that amount on one player after the Hagi deal.

23 games in 18/19 and 35 in 19/20 so his injury problems seem to be behind him. Lost a few games in 19/20 due to suspension and none that I can see through injury.

Perhaps of more relevance, he cost circa £5m in 2018 and is under contract until Summer 2022.

He wouldn’t come cheap.

We can only hope mate.

Genuinely think he'd be great for us. Celtic were linked with him but he told them he'd never sign for them. Would sign for us though :cool:

Ferguson won't be cheap. We need to push the boat out. I think he'd eat Scottish football up its perfect for him.
If we're in for him which I have my doubts Ferguson won't be as much as he was in January.The current situation has changed the transfer market worldwide .Plus the sheep are having serious financial difficulties that their chairman is now on record a couple of times with.

If we're in for him which I have my doubts Ferguson won't be as much as he was in January.The current situation has changed the transfer market worldwide .Plus the sheep are having serious financial difficulties that their chairman is now on record a couple of times with.
McNair is a far better player though. We've signed enough average SPFL players we need better quality of players in the squad.

It wasn’t Ferguson he was referring to.
anything over 250k would be too much for Ferguson and we don’t need more squad fillers.

I don't know much about him but seen as you mentioned Ferguson I think we should sign him. 20 years old regular starter for Dolly, energetic and likes to get stuck in. Something were lacking in.
We need footballers who can play the game. There's no point in trying to out throw the hammers throwers cause we'll always be held back by their limitations. We need guys who can stand up to them and out play them. Paddy is a hard nut that can play football. He'd eat the league up.

Can't see us going for him I think we should be looking at 2/3 Hagi level signings hopefully that's possible with the incoming merchandise money and the MyGers membership sales

Was there ever anything in that though?
money will also be a lot tighter now and he had no Euros to showcase.
No sure mate It wouldn't surprise me though he was one of out best performers in Europe along with his performances for Finland in there qualifiers

Back