Hagi announced!

I’m buzzing about this as long as we play him at 10. I’ll be disappointed if we play him RW.

Give hagi the no10 shirt and give Davis 12. Id unretire 12. It was done by the spivs and I never saw the need for it. Keep 7 for that RW I hope we sign
Yeah agree, Hagi number 10 will sell a ton of strips

Fantastic news! If you would’ve told me last June that we’d have one of the stars of the tournament from the Euro-U21, I wouldn’t of believed it! Great business!

Yeah agree, Hagi number 10 will sell a ton of strips

I’d like to think with bisgrove in charge he would be telling the board how big a marketing opportunity it is. Davis doesn’t seem like the type to kick up a fuss so it’s a no brainier. Unless hagi wants no7 for whatever reason

We must be paying this up with Klarna, (according to the puddle drinking paedos). Welcome to the most successful club in the world son!

I'm really pleased with this signing and refuse to think about any profit we may make in selling him. I want 55. I want trophies.

Young,talented and hungry player whos value should rise in the future is exactly the type of players we should be signing.Well done Rangers and welcome aboard Hagi!.

Fantastic news, well done Rangers. He sounds very excited in the RTV interview and keen to get started. It's great to see talent paired with the correct attitude. He's going to be terrific for us.

Back