Favourite old firm goal in a match you attended

As above - King Kai & Davy Cooper's DCF goals can't really be beaten for both elation & sublime skill - regrettably I wasn't at either match
But of course any goal against them is always sheer elation

One that sticks in my mind - when I was in attendance - was Novo's lob (after Vignall's bouncing bomb) - the elation of getting the 2nd goal to put the game to bed & also the galouseness of his effort - actually he made it look effortless- if that makes sense - is why that one will always be fondly remembered by me

I’m going with edu because of what it meant that day. Atmosphere was electric and the goal and the carnage afterwards was memorable.

another one for me just because of where I was sitting and where the club was going at the time, Arthur numan against them, we were getting beat 1-0, and the big man leathers a left foot rocket into the top right corner, and my eyeline in the Copland was at that corner of the net.
the celebrations were tremendous and it was a huge sigh of relief as this mentally challenged side had been getting the better of us in the recent years previous under O’Neill.
salvaged a draw, but it kinda signalled that we weren’t to be shoved to the side by this mob.

Edu winner was absolute bedlam and mayhem. Ended up the furthest away from my seat I ever have in a celebratory fashion and the winjuries were epic. bruised to hell and worth every bit of it.
The Lovenkrands cup final winner was amazing too as I was only a few metres from that corner near the front where he ran afterwards.

Lovenkrands,cup final winner ,we played so well that day ,against a tim team who had the indiam sign over us for a few years,especially if they scored first,,pure joy that day,,, buts theres always joy beating the manky mob

Edu goal was absolute carnage
At the piggery Ricksen header right after half time while they had scarfs up in air was amazing ( although ultimately we lost the game. )

John Greig 1978. Tims going mental at ref and big ham and egg yelling for support from team mates, ending with a tap in for the big man. Cue mayem and bedlam at their end and celebrations and joy at ours.

Albertz at Ibrox in the 2-0 game that should've seen us win 10, thern with the other.

It was the night of Durrant's testimonial dinner, so after the match home suited up and back into the district that was rammed with people in dinner suits. Bus into town passing mentally challenged holes and into the hotel for a tremendous night.

Lovenkrands, hands down.

Second would probably be Vignal at the piggery. Bedlam when that went in.

Prob mojo at parkheaf.. ive never seen 40k supporters go into a sponsered silence.. and it dismissed the notion he wouldnt s ore at the chamber of secrets... after that Richard goughs last min goal iv never heard a noise like it

Has to be Edu but McCulloch's header that same season was great too as they took the lead shortly before it and he cut off their brief noise.

Albertz cup semi at their place is up there imo.So many to choose from it's like asking to pick a favourite child I love them all.

How many kids you got mate?

Ask most people who have 2 or more and they'll tell you, it's not that difficult. :)

Mark Hateley, New Years Day 1994. I was so nervous before that game, we had been really poor in the lead up to it and those fuckers had got the ground running under Macari. 58 seconds and it was utter pandemonium. Amazing moment and set us on our way to run them ragged.

Barry McKay

I was at the Edu game but was younger so maybe didn’t fully appreciate it but I still went mental.

Albertz free-kick or Big Bertie's thunderbolt, hard to think of a more terrible footballer hitting such a magnificent goal

So many to pick from but the Edu one is a favourite. Not the best goal but the reaction to it felt like Reyna's v Parma. Going back, the Ray Wilkins one was magnificent and let's not forget Bombers at the piggery. Brilliant.

Plenty to choose from down the years...but this was my favourite, we hadn't won at the piggery for a long time and there was no coming back from this when Alex scored late in the game. It was also one of my first OF games, the pre-match swally in Bridgeton in the sunshine was memorable.

The Rangers end exploded, the 'jungle' Timploded. ;)

Nothing will beat Davy’s cooper goal in the Drybourgh cup final what a goal that was

WATP

I was at that game, all 3 cracking goals, so for skill yes I agree, but for sheer hilarity it would be big JG slotting at the tim end whilst their team was at the Rangers end complaining about a penalty they thought they should have had :)

MoJo in the last min at Ibrox.
His first game v them maybe?
1989?

I was at that game, all 3 cracking goals, so for skill yes I agree, but for sheer hilarity it would be big JG slotting at the tim end whilst their team was at the Rangers end complaining about a penalty they thought they should have had :)
A was at that game as well we had just went 1up the Tim’s going mental then bedlam in our end 2 goals in a min as you say the second by JG

WATP

Arthur Numan’s screamer because it was my first ever game against them or Jelavic extra time winner because it was my first cup final against them.

Mojos last minute winner as it meant so much for them, they took a long time to get over it.

Best goal was Mendes' screamer. But my favourite has to be Edu's last minute wonderstrike.

For me its Richard Goughs last minute equaliser, 2-0 down playing 9 against ten a defender in goals, the noise in the stadium when that goal went in will live with me forever.

Back