Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Gerry King found guilty of abusing 5 children got community service for his crimes yes community service no prison term

A man who spat on a priests robe got 10 months behind bars

Welcome to Scottish justice
That is disgusting and should be spread far and wide. The spitting has no defence and imo is an assault. How come abusing 5 kids doesnt even equal that mild assault? A question that should be asked at the highest levels of our country to the people who profess to know better. They should be given no quarter and I see now why they dont want an inquiry. Guilty and they know it.

I don't think Trump would respond, but it would be seen by many who follow or read his tweets. If the obsessed commented on the tweet, it would bring attention.

However, given the seriousness of the subject, I don't think it would be helpful to those seeking justice .
I get your point SaB and would definitely not want to jeopardise the ongoing case but we come on here and express our disgust and indignation between each other and our annoyance that the media up here won’t touch the story. He maybe won’t reply but the Scottish NATs aren’t his favourite people anymore since old baw jaws AS ignored his objections to a wind farm off the coast from his golf course in Aberdeen and I’m sure wee krankie has been sniping from the sidelines about his policies, Muslim ban and building the wall etc. Maybe Thompson’s solicitors have already thought of this and don’t think it’s beneficial IDK. It was just a thought WATP.

I get your point SaB and would definitely not want to jeopardise the ongoing case but we come on here and express our disgust and indignation between each other and our annoyance that the media up here won’t touch the story. He maybe won’t reply but the Scottish NATs aren’t his favourite people anymore since old baw jaws AS ignored his objections to a wind farm off the coast from his golf course in Aberdeen and I’m sure wee krankie has been sniping from the sidelines about his policies, Muslim ban and building the wall etc. Maybe Thompson’s solicitors have already thought of this and don’t think it’s beneficial IDK. It was just a thought WATP.

Just my opinion, but Humza useless would love the distraction, and to take away the attention on his dereliction of duties. I'm not on twitter .

Was just trying to keep it within the context of what has happened in Scotland this time. I have previously stated, that Celtic Football Club knowingly let a ring of paedophilia openly operate within the sanctuary of said club. Yes indeed GY, this is in fact, the biggest case of child sexual abuse to fall on world football and again the question has to be asked.

Why are the authorities not acting in the best interests of the victims.

Celtic Football Club is not above the law, but at times, we are lead to believe that they are and that is despicable.

The victims of this child sexual abuse have to get justice, Celtic Football Club has to admit it's guilt, then and only then, will the victims get closure.

And again, the question has to be asked, why is there no appetite within the Scottish legal system to make sure the victims of this sick paedophilia ring that operated within Celtic Football Club get the closure they so rightly and unanimously deserve.

The catholic hierarchy in scotland has positioned itself to take control in practically all aspects of Scottish life : in politics, the mhedia, the justiciary, the police, trade unions, education, and sports - particularly football.
They did that for the obvious reason of becoming the de facto establishment in a nominally protestant country.
They have been remarkably successful in the venture considering Catholics form only around 17% of the population.
A by-product of this power is that they are able to suppress virtually all the negativity associated with the vile practices that have inevitably followed the catholic sect all over the globe.
They have not gone to all this trouble to simply give it all up when the spotlight is on them and their vices. They will fight tooth and claw (behind the scenes) to ensure nobody can spill the beans.
At times like this, all the people they have rewarded with promotions, preferential treatments, nepotism, non-disclosure of questionable activities, tickets for football matches, etc. are expected to deliver pay back and do what is required to suppress anything the sect does not want to be disclosed.
Not all the plotters are catholics, there are always any number of "useful idiots" who will play the game in the understanding they will be/have already been well rewarded.
That's the state of play in Scotland at this present time, and that is why the mhedia and politicians remain shamefully silent.

As I mentioned last night. Jumping on a bandwagon faster than you can say....Humza Yousaf.
In a week or so when it all calms down in America, and it will calm down, the bold justice secretary won’t be tweeting to order Westminster or holyrood to stump up support for what is a worthy cause for all times rather than wheeling it out when a death occurs.

Mr Yousaf would be far better served dealing with justice in this country, and he wouldn’t be doing badly at all if he started with answering some very pertinent questions about historic child sexual abuse in Scottish football, and taking the closest of looks towards his beloved football club, lifting up the carpet and seeing what has really been swept up under it.
The facts are, and these are facts, that Celtic football club and Celtic boys club were one and the same, played in the same ground, trained at the same ground, the boys club utilised every facility it possibly could from its parent club with no “separate entity” in sight.

the mad mental ambulance chasers who want to shout and bawl about it happening everywhere else, and yes it most likely did happen everywhere else in this country, the facts are that Celtic Football Club KNEW this was going on, for many years and allowed it to happen, and when the pressure was on they swept it up, and when all was calm, it was carried on from where it left off, all by the same perpetrators.
Point scorers take note. This happened at YOUR club, for YEARS AND YEARS and nobody, NOT A SOUL, did anything about it.
All the while, the politicians who can genuinely make a difference here wilfully choose to block any noise out, they wilfully choose not to speak, they wilfully choose not to participate in any debate or discussion and you can bet for damned sure that they will go all out to protect that club from any harm that will come to them because of these crimes.

just do your bloody job. Concentrate on this country first, deal with the issues on your doorstep. Never mind America, they have their own guys who will deal with their own issues and are far better equipped to do so. You, Mr Yousaf would be better served helping the folks out who need it most here, the victims of these crimes in all settings.

As I mentioned last night. Jumping on a bandwagon faster than you can say....Humza Yousaf.
In a week or so when it all calms down in America, and it will calm down, the bold justice secretary won’t be tweeting to order Westminster or holyrood to stump up support for what is a worthy cause for all times rather than wheeling it out when a death occurs.

Mr Yousaf would be far better served dealing with justice in this country, and he wouldn’t be doing badly at all if he started with answering some very pertinent questions about historic child sexual abuse in Scottish football, and taking the closest of looks towards his beloved football club, lifting up the carpet and seeing what has really been swept up under it.
The facts are, and these are facts, that Celtic football club and Celtic boys club were one and the same, played in the same ground, trained at the same ground, the boys club utilised every facility it possibly could from its parent club with no “separate entity” in sight.

the mad mental ambulance chasers who want to shout and bawl about it happening everywhere else, and yes it most likely did happen everywhere else in this country, the facts are that Celtic Football Club KNEW this was going on, for many years and allowed it to happen, and when the pressure was on they swept it up, and when all was calm, it was carried on from where it left off, all by the same perpetrators.
Point scorers take note. This happened at YOUR club, for YEARS AND YEARS and nobody, NOT A SOUL, did anything about it.
All the while, the politicians who can genuinely make a difference here wilfully choose to block any noise out, they wilfully choose not to speak, they wilfully choose not to participate in any debate or discussion and you can bet for damned sure that they will go all out to protect that club from any harm that will come to them because of these crimes.

just do your bloody job. Concentrate on this country first, deal with the issues on your doorstep. Never mind America, they have their own guys who will deal with their own issues and are far better equipped to do so. You, Mr Yousaf would be better served helping the folks out who need it most here, the victims of these crimes in all settings.

In my opinion mate Mr.Useless is so far out of his depth its almost comical,for a justice secretary to ignore these crimes against children is in itself criminal,then when people try to have a coversation with him on twatter he totally ignores them or gets them banned,as I was informed recently he will align himself with the s.n.p. whose endgame is independence for Scotland and or further his own career,he is a very dangerous individual and not to be taken lightly.

Gerry King found guilty of abusing 5 children got community service for his crimes yes community service no prison term

A man who spat on a priests robe got 10 months behind bars

Welcome to Scottish justice

King also “allegedly”committed a crime in Barrowfield training ground changing rooms with two pupils from St Martha’s,would have been interesting to find out what head teacher now deceased thought about that.

The catholic hierarchy in scotland has positioned itself to take control in practically all aspects of Scottish life : in politics, the mhedia, the justiciary, the police, trade unions, education, and sports - particularly football.
They did that for the obvious reason of becoming the de facto establishment in a nominally protestant country.
They have been remarkably successful in the venture considering Catholics form only around 17% of the population.
A by-product of this power is that they are able to suppress virtually all the negativity associated with the vile practices that have inevitably followed the catholic sect all over the globe.
They have not gone to all this trouble to simply give it all up when the spotlight is on them and their vices. They will fight tooth and claw (behind the scenes) to ensure nobody can spill the beans.
At times like this, all the people they have rewarded with promotions, preferential treatments, nepotism, non-disclosure of questionable activities, tickets for football matches, etc. are expected to deliver pay back and do what is required to suppress anything the sect does not want to be disclosed.
Not all the plotters are catholics, there are always any number of "useful idiots" who will play the game in the understanding they will be/have already been well rewarded.
That's the state of play in Scotland at this present time, and that is why the mhedia and politicians remain shamefully silent.
That bloody FAMINE ! I've a good mind to stop eating tatties and ban them from the house , they've caused us nothing but problems ..... them and that @$%^&^&&$ Walfrid :mad: .

King also “allegedly”committed a crime in Barrowfield training ground changing rooms with two pupils from St Martha’s,would have been interesting to find out what head teacher now deceased thought about that.

If all schools had been included in the independent inquiry and not simply child care homes, the full picture would be absolutely horrendous. Not that it isnt already, but so much more has been hidden from public view.

If all schools had been included in the independent inquiry and not simply child care homes, the full picture would be absolutely horrendous. Not that it isnt already, but so much more has been hidden from public view.

Agree AB that’s a good point,and especially when evidence suggests that head teacher and King knew exactly what was going on,good at footy go to CBC and get abused by King and others.

Astounding she never battered an eye lid was word round the campfire.

But if schools were not exempt,what others as you say would throw up more abuse at the hand of coaches,it’s criminal they are not included.

This is obviously the narrative they will put out there and have already done so. Will we remain silent as we have up till now? Will the other clubs who have been happy to toe the line so far also accept being dragged into it?
They could all vote on.

Like it does in all country's stupid enough to invite them in, a more corrupt organization , we will never meet

In my opinion mate Mr.Useless is so far out of his depth its almost comical,for a justice secretary to ignore these crimes against children is in itself criminal,then when people try to have a coversation with him on twatter he totally ignores them or gets them banned,as I was informed recently he will align himself with the s.n.p. whose endgame is independence for Scotland and or further his own career,he is a very dangerous individual and not to be taken lightly.
Look at the whole lot of the SNP , FANNY'S who could not hold down a real job including the horrible one in charge (2 jobs 2 lost jobs) not one is qualified to hold down the position they are in--rabble rousers--imagine YOUSLESS holding a meeting with Law society, Police service , Justice ministers -Prison service--they would look and say --who is this Yousless bstd….

I Have spent ten weeks of furlough looking at every aspect of CFC and the boys club. For the life of me, can't find anything that hasn't been unearthed by the "team".
Many Google searches.
Many Google "*" searches.
Kudos to you all

Trust us mate,we are all digging, every day we are digging....and finding undeniable evidence,which will all be revealed,as and when we feel time is right.
We are also making other organisations aware of this clubs sordid past.....justice WILL COME in time.

This MSP was approached last year and asked if he would raise a motion in Holyrood for a full independent inquiry. The SNP have turned their backs on victims and families. Shameful.

https://t.co/jXePXggVRt
BN 94--I have to walk away and take a break from reading your incredible work with the rest of the great guys and victims fighting this wrong---I go to bed with this in my head as only a reader ,and think what the fuk has Scotland become when a vote is worth more than helping ???

King also “allegedly”committed a crime in Barrowfield training ground changing rooms with two pupils from St Martha’s,would have been interesting to find out what head teacher now decwho is questioning this
100/0 agree

BN 94--I have to walk away and take a break from reading your incredible work with the rest of the great guys and victims fighting this wrong---I go to bed with this in my head as only a reader ,and think what the fuk has Scotland become when a vote is worth more than helping ???
It’s the reason we decided to take them on. This issue would be a lot further forward if it weren’t for the nationalists that currently govern our country.
No longer will we sit back and watch. We have to stand against it and also fight it.

I Have spent ten weeks of furlough looking at every aspect of CFC and the boys club. For the life of me, can't find anything that hasn't been unearthed by the "team".
Many Google searches.
Many Google "*" searches.
Kudos to you all
There is plenty that we’ve found that couldn’t be found on any search engine reference Celtic. So why not? Who removed it?
One of the many examples was the alleged perpetrator Lyness Malley. He was nowhere to be found on any of Celtic’s pages. It makes you wonder what else there is to find?
We are also finding more connections almost daily. These beasts were well organised and to this day are surrounded by apologists. We have gave the SNP plenty of chances to act on this. They refuse and use the excuse of an SFA review. Believe me there are trusted and respected journalists outside Scotland looking at the situation at Celtic and the SNP in disbelief. We have also received offers of assistance to help us find the truth which will come out in due course.

Last edited:
Like it does in all country's stupid enough to invite them in, a more corrupt organization , we will never meet
[/QUOTE
Oh they’re not invited in these c&nts are all pervasive this whole notion of “the Celtic family” means people who have been indoctrinated with this pre enlightenment pish of confirmation communion and hail mary and holy trinity. After hundreds of millions of years the “creator” of the universe impregnated a 13 year old Palestinian girl. The son grew up and then died to save us all?(how does that work) The truth is that many people throughout history have claimed to be the son of god it was a toss up between Jesus and Bacchus who was a similar son of god in those times. JC won out. If you believe the bullshit in the bible then Noah was 500 years old when he built the Arc and died at 950 ffs. In Genesis Adams second partner Eve (his first being Lilith) had children who had sex with either their parents or siblings in order to produce more children. Catholicism isn’t the only religious bullshit but it’s the most pervasive. It’s no coincidence that the only religion that insists on a vow of celibacy is the one with the most sexual deviants in its midst. The vow of celibacy being a financial consideration meaning the church has no duty of care for wives and children.
With Celtic’s overt allegiance to an ideology that has raped children and subjugated women till this day the whole CBC scandal is something of an inevitability. They are not like us. WATFP.

Oh they’re not invited in these c&nts are all pervasive this whole notion of “the Celtic family” means people who have been indoctrinated with this pre enlightenment pish of confirmation communion and hail mary and holy trinity. After hundreds of millions of years the “creator” of the universe impregnated a 13 year old Palestinian girl. The son grew up and then died to save us all?(how does that work) The truth is that many people throughout history have claimed to be the son of god it was a toss up between Jesus and Bacchus who was a similar son of god in those times. JC won out. If you believe the bullshit in the bible then Noah was 500 years old when he built the Arc and died at 950 ffs. In Genesis Adams second partner Eve (his first being Lilith) had children who had sex with either their parents or siblings in order to produce more children. Catholicism isn’t the only religious bullshit but it’s the most pervasive. It’s no coincidence that the only religion that insists on a vow of celibacy is the one with the most sexual deviants in its midst. The vow of celibacy being a financial consideration meaning the church has no duty of care for wives and children.
With Celtic’s overt allegiance to an ideology that has raped children and subjugated women till this day the whole CBC scandal is something of an inevitability. They are not like us. WATFP.
Apologies my first post disappeared into the ether and my second attempt got lost in a “click to expand“ box
The moral being don’t drink and post.

In politics from the simple minds of hokey cokey Mathieson ,Dorans and McAveety to law lords ,Advocates and barons they have sewn up influential positions in society in general. The circus recruits celebrities from Hollywood ,McAvoy, Butler and Compston etc all to fawn over the beloved team. However,when the scandal reaches cataclysmic proportions will the decent respectable citizens and celebrities back or sack? Where is the substantial stalwarts acossiated with this legendary club when the shit hits the fan.
Personally I hope the whole institution crumbles but not before every last victim receives true justice. The silence is deafening . Sickening that this has went on for so long at this Football club . Big shout out to all the guys for your untiring work(you know who you are) hunt them down.

Last edited:
Trust us mate,we are all digging, every day we are digging....and finding undeniable evidence,which will all be revealed,as and when we feel time is right.
We are also making other organisations aware of this clubs sordid past.....justice WILL COME in time.
I only hope once you reach the bottom of this paedophile hole all evidence is handed over to the proper authorities and those bastards are nailed.

The main thing is that the victims get justice and some sort of closure in terms of their life.
Unfortunately as we’ve seen recently celtic have the governing bodies sewn up in this country so I doubt we’ll see celtic face any punsishment apart from compensation payments to victims.
Like I said the main thing is that the victims get looked after but people thinking celtic will get put down the leagues or punished are way off IMO.

Apologies my first post disappeared into the ether and my second attempt got lost in a “click to expand“ box
The moral being don’t drink and post.
All that stuff at the start of your comment is the reason I became an atheist as soon as I was able to question why people believe it all as it makes no sense whatsoever.
Religion poisons everything in our lives at the moment, especially in this backwards little shithole where the minority are holding more and more sway. The sooner we become a secular country the sooner we will move towards being a country where justice and morality are at the forefront.
Sadly, I dont see this happening anytime soon.
I do hope that the fact that people out with scotland are now seeing what has went on in the past will speed up the process for the victims and bring those responsible to justice

The main thing is that the victims get justice and some sort of closure in terms of their life.
Unfortunately as we’ve seen recently celtic have the governing bodies sewn up in this country so I doubt we’ll see celtic face any punsishment apart from compensation payments to victims.
Like I said the main thing is that the victims get looked after but people thinking celtic will get put down the leagues or punished are way off IMO.
All they wanted was a face to face apology and admittance

I don't believe gw that Mr Useless is out of his depth, he is there for a reason. Between the Catholic church and Islam, I do believe them combined would have the highest number of Child abuse cases in the world, you could nearly say that they would contribute to say 85% of total abuse, they are sick Cults. Mr Useless does not see anything wrong with the abuse of children, after all he is a Muslim, it's perfectly acceptable in his religion, so he will cover everything up regarding Paedo FC while wearing his Septic hoodie.

I don't believe gw that Mr Useless is out of his depth, he is there for a reason. Between the Catholic church and Islam, I do believe them combined would have the highest number of Child abuse cases in the world, you could nearly say that they would contribute to say 85% of total abuse, they are sick Cults. Mr Useless does not see anything wrong with the abuse of children, after all he is a Muslim, it's perfectly acceptable in his religion, so he will cover everything up regarding Paedo FC while wearing his Septic hoodie.
Aye the prophet Muhammad married a 9 year old girl? Harder for paedos at a football club to get access to girls, in those days anyway.

All that stuff at the start of your comment is the reason I became an atheist as soon as I was able to question why people believe it all as it makes no sense whatsoever.
Religion poisons everything in our lives at the moment, especially in this backwards little shithole where the minority are holding more and more sway. The sooner we become a secular country the sooner we will move towards being a country where justice and morality are at the forefront.
Sadly, I dont see this happening anytime soon.
I do hope that the fact that people out with scotland are now seeing what has went on in the past will speed up the process for the victims and bring those responsible to justice
I think it was Ricky Gervais that was pissed off at there even being a word for “Atheist”. There isn’t a word for people who don’t believe in Fairy’s :))

I only hope once you reach the bottom of this paedophile hole all evidence is handed over to the proper authorities and those bastards are nailed.
Who do you trust to hand it over to? What police force ? I hear the cop shop close to Ibrox has it's own section for Celtic minded population and even had a colleague removed for not eating a slice of Celtic cake.

Who do you trust to hand it over to? What police force ? I hear the cop shop close to Ibrox has it's own section for Celtic minded population and even had a colleague removed for not eating a slice of Celtic cake.
In an ideal world if a full independent enquiry happens then what the guys have uncovered should go to that enquiry team. Its obvious
Police Scotland and the SNP cannot be trusted in this matter.

Back